Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-30 02:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Jetackuu said: »
You are being paranoid, but because you are being paranoid, you're immune to reason. You are anti-vaccinations are you?

Yup, he is. We covered that one in another thread.

Wrong. I am against giving vaccines to babies at 11 months old because of the risks of it genetically hurting them when they develop. I would say when they first enter school when they learn how to say words first it should be a option which it is. I posted all 50 states immunization laws in the Political Awakening for Truth and Justice section 3 Reform Change for the Food and Drug Administration. I do agree they can help but they also can hurt you.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-30 03:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Bloodrose said: »
Unfortunately for you and your "truth and justice" friends, I don't decide what is a fact based on feelings.

I may challenge the facts presented, or ask for further references to read.

nor do I post things believed to be real, yet easily debunked. I also don't cite youtube conspiracy theorist videos as fact, ignore what words mean, or how they are used.

I am also willing to accept when I'm wrong, or when I've lost an argument.

I can also analyze both sides of an argument, concede points of argument based on evidence or information presented.

So far, however, what Lordgrim has proposed as for "the betterment of America", has absolutely no short or long term benefits, because he doesn't offer any kind of recourse other than destroying the current systems in place or correcting them, because he's shown a serious lack of understanding them, or even using them correctly.

Are either of you even aware of the function of the Federal Reserve (aside from the belief that it creates financial slavery)?

I'd love to hear the function of the Federal Reserve from you.

Anwser Altimaomega question because I really want to hear it too.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-01-30 03:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry everyone soon Obama will once again save us all.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/01/30/dr-manny-should-obama-make-vaccines-mandatory-for-all-children/

Just wondering btw.. Its perfectly okay to abort a baby because pro-choice.. But soon as that baby is born you people want to force vaccines on them.. The hypocrisy is astonishing in this forum.

My children have gotten only the most basic and helpful vaccines they was over a year old before any. I'm not totally against them, they have gotten what I have gotten. However, the doctors "suggest" about 2-4 other vaccines w/e its time for the basic ones.. Getting all those shots that are not really needed before the child can even speak is insane. To even suggest that all vaccines be mandated.. A lot of parents would stop going to the doctor all together, would you people consider that a good thing? What then? Start arresting people and putting them in jail? Taking away children? I swear you people lack certain thought processes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-30 03:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That article had nothing to do with Obama

It was Dr. Manny (some Fox guy) calling for mandatory vaccines
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-30 03:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

How does Altimaomega still manage to breathe.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-01-30 03:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I wonder if he is going to argue the PPM like charlo did.

Quote me argueing the ppm of 4.

Fact is I didn't.
What's your argument?
I converted it to mg/l which is 3.99
That because 3.99 is under 10 we are ok?
I guess you must only use up to 3 litres of water a day. And don't use floride toothpaste or other dental floride right?
For us in the real world including taking a bath or shower, washing your clothes, flushing your toilet, your looking at 50+ litres of possible absorbtion into the body. That's 199.5 mg/l+.
Add on your dental floride to that.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out the connection.
Your infallible loyalty to these organisations that can't even give you data regarding intake from dermis and resperation intake is incredible.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-01-30 03:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

As for bloodrose and the economy.
I can understand why people don't want to belive it. No one wants to lose the good life they have been accustomed too.
But fact is it's tanking. They are propping it up with QE. We are like at QE 3 now. You will see more. It's like borrowing more credit to pay your old credit off, except people are then going and spending that extra money that has no value, which makes the stats look good. It will come to a point were people are going to have to accept it. Likely a lot won't then it will get ugly.
Contrary to the belief, our discussing this is a means because we care about people including yourselves.
This topic and about the economy.
If it does get ugly I hardly want to see people go to arms. There's a reason the hundreds of army leaders that have spoke up about the inhumane orders have been sacked.
If it does get very ugly they are going to be vastly, technologically superior. And people are gonna get hurt. I don't want to see that.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-30 05:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
I can understand why people don't want to belive it. No one wants to lose the good life they have been accustomed too.
But fact is it's tanking. They are propping it up with QE. We are like at QE 3 now. You will see more. It's like borrowing more credit to pay your old credit off, except people are then going and spending that extra money that has no value, which makes the stats look good. It will come to a point were people are going to have to accept it. Likely a lot won't then it will get ugly.
Contrary to the belief, our discussing this is a means because we care about people including yourselves.
If it does get ugly I hardly want to see people go to arms. There's a reason the hundreds of army leaders that have spoke up about the inhumane orders have been sacked.
If it does get very ugly they are going to be vastly, technologically superior. And people are gonna get hurt. I don't want to see that.

Well said and I agree. People think it would be the end of the world if the fed gets abolished. It's not and if you look at president Jacksons letter to congress on his reason to veto the recharter there was absolute details why I have it under section 1 Reform Change of u.s banking to Abolish the Federal Reserve. The people seen who was on there side it was Jackson. And Nicolas Bittle was sentenced to prison for crimes of fraud. This is going to happen again but instead of putting citizens in jails those misrepresenting us will be behind bars.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 06:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Jetackuu said: »
You are being paranoid, but because you are being paranoid, you're immune to reason. You are anti-vaccinations are you?

Yup, he is. We covered that one in another thread.

Wrong. I am against giving vaccines to babies at 11 months old because of the risks of it genetically hurting them when they develop. I would say when they first enter school when they learn how to say words first it should be a option which it is. I posted all 50 states immunization laws in the Political Awakening for Truth and Justice section 3 Reform Change for the Food and Drug Administration. I do agree they can help but they also can hurt you.
Wait, you believe that vaccines are linked with Autism?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 06:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote me argueing the ppm of 4.
Sure, right here:

I converted it to mg/l which is 3.99
That because 3.99 is under 10 we are ok?
I guess you must only use up to 3 litres of water a day. And don't use floride toothpaste or other dental floride right?
For us in the real world including taking a bath or shower, washing your clothes, flushing your toilet, your looking at 50+ litres of possible absorbtion into the body. That's 199.5 mg/l+.
Add on your dental floride to that.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out the connection.
Your infallible loyalty to these organisations that can't even give you data regarding intake from dermis and resperation intake is incredible.
That shows that you have no understanding what PPM is. Which is what I said:

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I wonder if he is going to argue the PPM like charlo did.

Nowhere did I say that you don't agree with the PPM of 4, but you have no clue what PPM is. You can convert it all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that you fail to understand basic measuring.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 06:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody (educated that is) is arguing for QE. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Kara and Bloodrose would love for it to stop, just like I do.

However, that is not Lordgrim's argument. He wants the abolishment of the Federal Reserve, based on his flawed reasoning that interest rates are creating a debt slavery and that the Fed is being controlled by foreign investors, among other things. He also believes that those who disagrees with him are against freedom (since he preaches it all the time) but he fails to grasp the concept of "cause and effect" and posts nothing but delusional "touchy feely" opinions that have no basis of fact, skews fact to mean something it doesn't, and/or complete conspiracy.

He has offered zero solutions to his "replacement" plans. All he has stated is that something is bad because he doesn't see a direct good towards him. Never mind that he is indirectly involved with the Federal Reserve, and he would be hurting himself greatly by abolishing it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By charlo999 2015-01-30 06:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This seems to be your 'go to' put down to everything, I've established.
And I think a lot of others will agree and if you want I can pull the quote from multiple threads.

'You don't even know what "x" means'

Btw the answer to this specific time is parts per million.
It is a measurement and nothing more. So I don't even know what your arguing against. The fact that measurements to the public is in one measurement and the daily top recommended dose is in another, when it needn't be, is a obvious smokescreen designed to hide the truth.

Lord grim is opposed to the system, that's it. It needs to be abolished. It can never work.
It doesn't matter what you do to the current one, it's doomed to fail from the outset.
If you can't understand that, which I think you actually do. Then you might as well be a brick wall, as far as discussion goes.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 07:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgrim, are you talking about The Seventh president of the United States of America, President Andrew Jackson?

Because he died long before a Federal Reserve System was even conceived.

It was the resulting solution to financial panics. It was founded in 1913, most arguably due to the Severe Banking Panic of 1907.

Quote:
The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, largely in response to a series of financial panics, particularly a severe panic in 1907. Over time, the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System have expanded, and its structure has evolved. Events such as the Great Depression in the 1930s were major factors leading to changes in the system.

The U.S. Congress established three key objectives for monetary policy in the Federal Reserve Act: Maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates. The first two objectives are sometimes referred to as the Federal Reserve's dual mandate. Its duties have expanded over the years, and today, according to official Federal Reserve documentation, include conducting the nation's monetary policy, supervising and regulating banking institutions, maintaining the stability of the financial system and providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions. The Fed also conducts research into the economy and releases numerous publications, such as the Beige Book.

The Federal Reserve System's structure is composed of the presidentially appointed Board of Governors (or Federal Reserve Board [FRB]), the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation, numerous privately owned U.S. member banks and various advisory councils. The FOMC is the committee responsible for setting monetary policy and consists of all seven members of the Board of Governors and the twelve regional bank presidents, though only five bank presidents vote at any given time (the president of the New York Fed and four others who rotate through one-year terms). The Federal Reserve System has both private and public components, and was designed to serve the interests of both the general public and private bankers. The result is a structure that is considered unique among central banks. It is also unusual in that an entity outside of the central bank, namely the United States Department of the Treasury, creates the currency used. According to the Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve System "is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."

The authority of the Federal Reserve System is derived from statutes enacted by the U.S. Congress and the System is subject to congressional oversight. The members of the Board of Governors, including its chair and vice-chair, are chosen by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The federal government sets the salaries of the Board's seven governors. Nationally chartered commercial banks are required to hold stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of their region; this entitles them to elect some of the members of the board of the regional Federal Reserve Bank. Thus the Federal Reserve system has both public and private aspects. The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2010, the Federal Reserve made a profit of $82 billion and transferred $79 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

President Andrew Jackson:
Quote:
Congress attempted to reauthorize the Second Bank of the United States several years before the expiration of its charter, which he opposed. He vetoed the renewal of its charter in 1832, and dismantled it by the time its charter expired in 1836.

So... given that, Lordgrim is fear-mongering once again, with false information.

Arguably speaking, the abolishment of the Second Bank of The United States is ultimately what caused the financial panics from the onset of his Presidency to the time the Federal Reserve Act was enacted in 1913.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-30 07:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

And then you know what happened after that?
Panic of 1832
&
Panic of 1837
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 07:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw the answer to this specific time is parts per million.
It is a measurement and nothing more. So I don't even know what your arguing against. The fact that measurements to the public is in one measurement and the daily top recommended dose is in another, when it needn't be, is a obvious smokescreen designed to hide the truth.
Let me ask you this then. If you use 10 liters of water a day, and the PPM of fluoride in that water is 4, and the PPM proven to have harmful effects to you is 32 PPM, did you receive a harmful dose in one day?

Lord grim is opposed to the system, that's it. It needs to be abolished. It can never work.
It doesn't matter what you do to the current one, it's doomed to fail from the outset.
If you can't understand that, which I think you actually do. Then you might as well be a brick wall, as far as discussion goes.

Why is it harmful? What factors are in place that creates the harm? What is your solution/replacement?

Making absolute statements without backing it up just shows how closed minded and ignorant you are.

And I ask everyone but Lordgrim and charlo to please refrain from answering either of these questions, these are directed towards them and will show their understanding and knowledge. This is an (yet another) attempt for them to vindicate themselves and prove that they have at least 2 working brain cells in their head.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-30 07:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Panic of 1832
&
Panic of 1837

You do know we have had more recessions and bigger depression under a centralized banking system then we had without. Here is the thing markets go bad from time to time from the negative side of capitalism when left unchecked that's what happened. There was no serious laws of accountability. I am all for free markets and honest capitalism practice. But let it be known accountability will be held seriously. There is no future only ruination with the federal reserve. It will be removed.
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 07:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of parents would stop going to the doctor all together, would you people consider that a good thing?

Potentially. If the idiots want to die, let them. Might lower my copay (and the overall cost, for that matter) if doctors have to compete for my business because their foolish former patients are dead from the measles.~
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 07:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You do know we have had more recessions and bigger depression under a centralized banking system then we had without. Here is the thing markets go bad from time to time from the negative side of capitalism when left unchecked that's what happened. There was no serious laws of accountability. I am all for free markets and honest capitalism practice. But let it be known accountability will be held seriously. There is no future only ruination with the federal reserve. It will be removed.
You also realize that we had more growth, more technology, more research, more business, more influence, and a better way of life with a federal reserve than without.

If you are going to say that a federal reserve isn't an indirect cause for any of the positives, then you are also saying that a federal reserve isn't an indirect cause for any of the negatives.

So, which is it? Will you deny the positives and destroy your argument, or will you stick with your argument and ignore all of the positives?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 07:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
A lot of parents would stop going to the doctor all together, would you people consider that a good thing?

Potentially. If the idiots want to die, let them. Might lower my copay (and the overall cost, for that matter) if doctors have to compete for my business because their foolish former patients are dead from the measles.~
Your co-pay isn't dependent on the population as a whole, unless you opted to go through Obamacare exchanges instead of your company's policies.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 07:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Panic of 1832
&
Panic of 1837

The Great Depression wasn't a result of the centralized banking system, and the greater potential damage was actually curtailed by it.

Additionally, Andrew Jackson is rightly attributed to founding modern day corruption in American Politics.

Since the abolishment of the Second Bank of the United States under Andrew Jackson, up until the formation of the Federal Reserve, the US has seen more financial panic and damage done, than either the Great Depression, or the recent depression combined. It was actually because of the Federal Reserve Act itself, which was enacted by Congress in 1913, that there was any stability at all, due to monetary policies put in place.

Additionally, unlike the other financial crises that had plagued America prior to the Federal Reserve Act, The Great Depression saw positive, innovative, and creative changes in dealing with economic downturns, such as stimulus packages, and social security.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 07:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You do know we have had more recessions and bigger depression under a centralized banking system then we had without.

The problem with conspiracy nuts like you is that the concept of "confirmation bias" has no place in your thought process, therefore you find yourself perfectly validated.
 Cerberus.Wonton
Server: Cerberus
user: WonTon
By Cerberus.Wonton 2015-01-30 07:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

For us in the real world including taking a bath or shower, washing your clothes, flushing your toilet, your looking at 50+ litres of possible absorbtion into the body.
You think you're absorbing 50+ liters of water through your skin? That would more than double the amount of fluid in your body. Or do you think it's just that scaaaary fluoride getting through? Think, McFly, think. Better yet, try this: sit in a bathtub for four days without drinking anything. You can even purify the water first. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I am against giving vaccines to babies at 11 months old because of the risks of it genetically hurting them when they develop.
Well you certainly sound well-informed. This from the guy who said:
I'll use myself as further proof and i am sure anyone who drinks water with that crap in can see White stains on there teeth go to a mirror and check for white spots. That is not a sign of perfect dental care for your information. It is caused by toxins modifying your genetics.
FFS man, take those pants off your head, and stick to words that are two syllables or fewer; you aren't ready for the middle school words.

And to you purity crusaders who advocate drinking bottled water (leaving aside the horrendous glut of plastic refuse), I'll let you in on a secret. Tap water is overseen by the EPA. Bottled water is overseen by the FDA. Whom do you suppose has more regulatory authority? Here's a hint:
"FDA regulates bottled water as a food and cannot require certified lab testing or violation reporting. Furthermore, FDA does not require bottled water companies to disclose to consumers where the water came from, how it has been treated or what contaminants it contains."

So yeah, the big bad gubmint wants to turn your kids into C.H.U.D.s, but corporate America always has your best interest in mind.

The fact is, 4ppm is probably a bit too high, particularly in children under 8 whose permanent teeth have not yet erupted. This is the only time people are susceptible to dental fluorosis, which is the buildup of fluorapatite in the teeth and is, in all but its most severe form, a completely aesthetic issue. The most effective level is 0.7ppm ~ 1.2ppm, but again, slightly higher levels are not going to hurt you, there is just no added benefit. And again, 4ppm is the limit, that does not mean that's the level in your water supply. Do you even know what your water's level is?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled train wreck, already in progress.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-01-30 07:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

which is why i filter my own water.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-30 07:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

flushing your toilet
I was backreading but I had to stop here with a wtf face.
You were talking about water absorbed by your body, so...stop putting your head in the toilet?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-01-30 08:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
flushing your toilet
I was backreading but I had to stop here with a wtf face.
You were talking about water absorbed by your body, so...stop putting your head in the toilet?

He can't! Haven't you seen the revolting ***coming out of his mouth?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-30 08:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

you are not absorbing anywhere near 50+ liters of water into the body unless you are already bloated from drowning.

Secondly, you are not even using the correct language for a discussion, but instead using buzzwords that enhance fearmongering to unbelievably high levels.

The average shower uses roughly 24 liters of water. Personally, I use a high pressure/low volume shower head, which reduces water consumption by about 20-30%, and cleans better. 99.89% of that water rolls right off the body down the drain. The rest can be broken down into being dried off, and/or evaporated.

Then again, the fluoride is only mandated to be present in *drinking water*, and not in your washer or shower. Oh, and then there's the issue of wearing *dry clothes*, where the water has already dried and left the fabric, no longer posing a threat to your person. Unless you're a moron and prefer to wear wet clothes.

On average, a normal person drinks 2, maybe 2 1/2 liters of water a day. Even at maximum standard processing, that's roughly 8-10miligrams of diluted fluoride entering the body a day.

As I mentioned previously, toothpaste contains a much higher concentration, usually between 0.113% and 0.2%, depending on brand and formula. Which, if you understand math and formula conversion, is multitudes higher than anything even remotely found in drinking water. But toothpaste is A-OK.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 08:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
The Great Depression wasn't a result of the centralized banking system, and the greater potential damage was actually curtailed by it.

Additionally, Andrew Jackson is rightly attributed to founding modern day corruption in American Politics.

Since the abolishment of the Second Bank of the United States under Andrew Jackson, up until the formation of the Federal Reserve, the US has seen more financial panic and damage done, than either the Great Depression, or the recent depression combined. It was actually because of the Federal Reserve Act itself, which was enacted by Congress in 1913, that there was any stability at all, due to monetary policies put in place.

Additionally, unlike the other financial crises that had plagued America prior to the Federal Reserve Act, The Great Depression saw positive, innovative, and creative changes in dealing with economic downturns, such as stimulus packages, and social security.
That's too advanced for Lordgrim. You got to dumb it down with either a youtube video or a coloring book.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-30 08:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not supposed to swallow it (most people don't as far as I'm aware) and most don't swallow their mouthwash (well at least it says not to).

As for the shower: yes, drying would cover most of it, but you would absorb "some" but so little, it's inconsequential. As for the drinking water bit: I don't know about in Canada, but we don't have separate supplies for what goes to the sink and what goes to the shower, of course there's separate for what comes in and what goes out, but you get the idea.

As for the clothes: it's certainly possible for chemicals that were in water to retain in the clothes and for you to absorb them through your skin even if they are dry, easier if somehow they get wet, ie: spills, sprinklers, antics, etc. However again: inconsequential due to the low amounts that are in the water.

But definitely don't have packs of acid in your pocket and run through some sprinklers, you're going to have a bad trippy time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-30 08:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wonton said: »
Do you even know what your water's level is?
You can find out here just in case you are wondering.

FYI, Bexar County SAWS fluoride concentration level is .8 mg/L (or ~.7 PPM)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8