Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-02 21:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Could use another GEO or WHM and a real BRD still.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-04 20:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No GEOs or WHMs wanna Incursion with us? D:
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-04 20:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-08 13:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

O-ok.

[+]
 Odin.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-02-08 13:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I would if it wasn't happening in the middle of the night for me. :(
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-12 00:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just doing some 129 boss spam with pick up GEOs lately, but still looking for a fulltime GEO or WHM to work on 131 boss.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-20 17:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the only reason to keep doing Incursion was for cape augments, with the addition of the new and easier method of augmenting capes, TrulyOutrageous is now disbanded. Thanks to the few people that did Incursion with us!
By Pantafernando 2015-02-21 06:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, surprises me some actions taken by SE. This one in particular, i just can see harmful potential, not a single benefit.

And im not saying about the advent of refractive crystals, but inserting it in unity content as well as an option to purchase it with accolades.

The correct way to implement those items would be adding them as coffer drop from incursion itself. Doing this, instead reducing the interest in incursion, would in fact increase, as incursion, besides capes, would be a gil farming place, and would incentivate high lv incursion (more hq coffer, more crystals, more cash).

Instead, adding it in unity not just drop interest of incursion, but also drop interest in unity (instead doing nms for maybe cash drops like mats, some vould prefer burning in fast, garanteed cash from crystals). Finally, its a change that totally favor... Boters, yeah. Casual player would nebver go out of his way to farm accolades, and the accolades gain rate is stupid, there is just no point in burning in crystals if you farm it like normal people, you will need them to do nms. Only people that can profit with such crystals that are stupdly overpriced (accolade-wise) are boters that swing in accolades/sparks/cp.

Seriously.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-21 12:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, we just get them overtime in CP farm parties. That and we're mostly capped in Unity gear, so most of our points can go towards crystals. Also, you can just cleave mobs in an old dungeon zone with a lot of mobs grouped together for about 11-12k accolades/hr. It's not that difficult to farm accolades quickly if that alone is what you wanted to spend time on doing.

Also, I highly doubt we'll still be seeing very many people botting for hours for cp/accolades/sparks after the majority of people doing that has already gotten hit with 3-day/permabans.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-21 13:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was more complaining about, as one of the major factor people leaves this game is boredom, its not the best move to kill the only event that makes senses going with more than 6 persons, and that actually the only real reason to build ls, as you just need pugs to do any other content (unity, hbcnm, delve, skirmish, etc).