Bill Maher's First Episode This Year

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bill maher's first episode this year
Bill maher's first episode this year
First Page 2 3
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 16:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone see bill maher's first episode this year???

Lol his religious stance got destroyed by one of his guests. SHUTDOWN. and then when maher started talking politics right after, she trumped him AGAIN. she SLAPPED him in the face on his own show. That ***was awesome. You go girl. Carly Fiorina is a bosssssssssss

Return of the common sense, well rounded thinkers. while we're at it f~~~ jeb bush. I used to be a republican but that party can go to hell. Speaker of the house can die too. that man is a fraud. I'm officially a full blown independent. Mark levine ftw
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 17:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So much hate in that post.

Are you sure you are an independent and not a liberal?
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-11 17:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You hate Republicans and Bill Maher? I don't even know what the hell you are supposed to be.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 17:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
You hate Republicans and Bill Maher? I don't even know what the hell you are supposed to be.
A witch!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don'tcha know "good Christians" are filled with hate for everything that isn't them?
[+]
 Fenrir.Testi
Server: Fenrir
user: testi
By Fenrir.Testi 2015-01-11 18:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Don'tcha know "good Christians" are filled with hate for everything that isn't them?

You should end that with a /sarcasm unless you want to be mistaken for a bigot.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

/sarcasm or not, people would still see me as a bigot for saying it.

But regardless of what I say, I say it out in the open. People can agree, disagree, or do their worst. While it may phase me at first to see some of the filth people respond with, I don't let it keep me in such a state, and I move on.

Though if it's accurate, I may use it as cannon fodder at a later date, when it becomes applicable.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

fixated on religion much?

gothic cat has a full blown agitated fixation for drumming down 'Christians' LoL

gee i wonder why she is gothic, goes to show how agitated and irrated this cat is about the subject she purposefully makes her aura as gothic, to be the polar opposite of what her fixation is. Lol, she is so unconsciously fixated on Christians that she is blatantly subduing a gothic aura as her staple personality. Christians pinch her nerves so badly that the opposite is her 'go to' hero and aura
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-01-11 18:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-11 18:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I know right, I talk to gothic cats all the time and they're always like that
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

tikal only knows how to say ppl are dumb. cause that's so easy. nothing of sustenance or articulate profoundness.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-01-11 18:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Substance*
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-11 18:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

nothing of sustenance or articulate profoundness
Yeah cause OP was deep ***instead
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This, coming from a guy who went full blown retard in people's PM boxes for having a different opinion

However, when you claim to be one thing, and inherently act out in a way that is counter to such claims, it breathes hypocrisy at it's core.

Lashing out with violent posts just because someone called you "high maintenance", and again, at another poster for calling you on your blatant ***, while being civil mind you.

Then to take it a step further and further degrade and lash out violently in PM at them without any real provocation, speaks a lot to your "Christian" character. Btw, this is most directed at you, and not at Christianity as a whole, for someone such as you who once claimed to be morally superior to us who do not partake in religious practice. You would be the best example of why I chose to remove myself from religion's grasp.

Simply reposting what you PM'd me shows you have quite a serious addiction problem, anger problem, and possibly a host of other mental health problems. GO GET IT CHECKED OUT.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

However, when you claim to be one thing, and inherently act out in a way that is counter to such claims, it breathes hypocrisy at it's core.

It's not an act. I'l go find the quote of me saying I smoke pot, drink beer, and listen to bill maher elsewhere if you like.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

someone such as you who once claimed to be morally superior to us who do not partake in religious practice.

I never cared about who does what. Nor have i ever claimed to be morally superior. this is you assuming that I'm trying to derive christian values onto you, because i prescribe to a different logic about which how the world has come to be. Arguing creationism was about a position for logic against logic, NOT about morals or religious practice.

/failbox
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Focus on a singular word and one of it's many meanings as you will then.

The word itself is not limited to simply playing a "role" or "acting out a part" as one would in a theatre.

It would be the *physical act* or action in this context.

You physically take action that is contradictory to what you have claimed to be. That is where the hypocrisy is.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

c'mon now, were gonna talk about grammar now that you've been trumped ....psshhhhh looser
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-11 18:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack made me believe.

I am now a strong believer that his brain is made of toasted bread.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

s
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Kooljack made me believe.

I am now a strong believer that his brain is made of toasted bread.

see this is where your acting childish, i've never cared about what 'you' believe or what you do personally with your life. I'm non-judgmental. just because I was willing to prescribe a different set of logicality about certain aspects of thinking about things; does not mean I'm trying to talk about morals
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

someone such as you who once claimed to be morally superior to us who do not partake in religious practice.

I never cared about who does what. Nor have i ever claimed to be morally superior. this is you assuming that I'm trying to derive christian values onto you, because i prescribe to a different logic about which how the world has come to be. Arguing creationism was about a position for logic against logic, NOT about morals or religious practice.

/failbox
Nice deflection, but no, that's not the reason. You've even posted in your own threads about creationism, how you're morally superior, then on the next, said you never made any such claims.

This is nothing about the *belief* in how the world was created. It's not a positioning of logic, or even different logic. Hell, your creationist views weren't even correct to begin with, even within the theory of creationism.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-11 18:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you derive all that from a post that was nothing but a joke?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-11 18:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's either Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton. Which one do you think is the lesser of two evils?
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 18:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

morally superior wtf.. you are putting words in my mouth...

Quote me where I have talked about morals; you want that so badly to be something I've argued for so that your position has more depth. You are wrong.

I REJECT BLOODROSE's accusations and DEMAND Proof for what she accuses

For here'ye here'ye Bloodrose has lesser merit forth'wit here on AH.com for accusing me of claims I reject. Her words here on out from this day forward shall be known to have the lowest decree of merit.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 18:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny, because if you have any semblance of a brain, or memory, you'd remember they were nuked into oblivion.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 19:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny, because if you have any semblance of a brain, or memory, you'd remember they were nuked into oblivion.

Again you shall be known as A liar. locked. not nuked.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44522/15-questions-for-the-evolutionists-of-ahcom/

Your merit tanks by the post.

You are shall withhold the lowest merit on AH.com forthwith henceforth for being blatantly proven wrong. I will accept an apology, and retract these statements if you do so first.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-11 19:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Almighty Loaf one true God.

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-11 19:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The king hath spoken!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 19:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell, you're the one attacking me, based on the perception of my avatar? How is that being non-judgmental, when it's nothing BUT being judgmental?

Again, a perfect example of claiming to be one thing, and physically acting in a way that is counter to your claims.

Also, simply rejecting claims of accusation does not lessen one's credibility, except with those who have gone full potato.

kooljack said:
gee i wonder why she is gothic, goes to show how agitated and irrated this cat is about the subject she purposefully makes her aura as gothic, to be the polar opposite of what her fixation is. Lol, she is so unconsciously fixated on Christians that she is blatantly subduing a gothic aura as her staple personality. Christians pinch her nerves so badly that the opposite is her 'go to' hero and aura

Your perception, that simply because I challenged you on being "morally superior" and being a "good Christian", it must mean I'm digging at every Christian. Ever. Wrong. I grew up with Christianity, left it, and tried to return several times, but couldn't due to the staggering amount of hypocrisy, and the angry, hateful, unreasonable people like you that populate it so densely.

Making claims of being non-judgmental (the morally superior kind of claim, and a claim of every so-called good Christian), and then being the first and harshest judges of everyone but themselves, as though they could do no wrong.

If I have an issue with something, it's your blatant amount of ***, and staggeringly violent responses.

Seriously, get that anger of yours checked out, and seek professional help.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-01-11 19:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't know what to expect coming into this thread... Radical Christian relibrilican... Goth kitty's... Demon bread... ... All because of some crummy HBO show... lol Crummy... that's a bread pun...
[+]
First Page 2 3