users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Returning Player looking to Server Jump
Returning Player looking to Server Jump
 Carbuncle.Shalehonnleath
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Shalehonnleath 2014-11-16 17:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone. Some very useful info. So Far it looks like Odin, Bahamut and Asura are the front runners. I'll monitor shouts in the next week and make a decision. Maybe I'll see some of you online in the near future.
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2014-11-16 17:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really know how they run since I'm not a member, but I've heard they're pretty successful. Try checking out Minions of Shiva. They're a hybrid/mostly Pet job ls. Since your main is SMN (I think?), this might be a good opportunity. They do do delve v1 v2 endgame stuff etc. Just a link to their forum http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/42284/minions-pet-job-ls-on-shiva-now-recruiting . Happy searching~
[+]
 Siren.Seiri
Server: Siren
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2014-11-16 18:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Hiep said: »
I don't really know how they run since I'm not a member, but I've heard they're pretty successful. Try checking out Minions of Shiva. They're a hybrid/mostly Pet job ls. Since your main is SMN (I think?), this might be a good opportunity. They do do delve v1 v2 endgame stuff etc. Just a link to their forum http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/42284/minions-pet-job-ls-on-shiva-now-recruiting . Happy searching~

A good point is raised. That said there are invariably pet shells on every server, it's an obsession for weird people :D
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-11-16 19:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

you can come join us on my server and have some fun with us there.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2014-11-16 20:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The answer is phoenix.