Israeli PM Netanyahu's Speech At UN GA

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Israeli PM Netanyahu's Speech at UN GA
Israeli PM Netanyahu's Speech at UN GA
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-02 18:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Not watching propaganda videos doesn't make a person ignorant lol.
Then how come you watch the other side of the propaganda then suddenly think of yourself as knowledgeable?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 18:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Who says I watch the other side?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-02 18:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine, then what the *** are you doing in this thread? What's the point of coming in here, not knowing anything about the issue at hand yet tell people that you aren't ignorant when you have literally no clue what's going on?

You just enjoy the whole "BOMB THEM", "TERRORISTS", "MURICA *** YEAH WE BOMB YOU" circle jerk that much?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 18:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Fine, then what the *** are you doing in this thread? What's the point of coming in here, not knowing anything about the issue at hand yet tell people that you aren't ignorant when you have literally no clue what's going on?

You just enjoy the whole "BOMB THEM", "TERRORISTS", "MURICA *** YEAH WE BOMB YOU" circle jerk that much?

Uh, believe it or not, there are other ways of obtaining news. Like reading for example. Thats the best way these days, the only news anchor I can even name is Brian Williams on NBC, and thats only because NBC has the Olympics (unfortunately). Rest assured I know as much as you do about this subject, probably more. Like I asked earlier, whats the point of this thread? Its just a blatant anti-Israel thread thats going nowhere. Probably why it got demained.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-10-02 18:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

He's just another zionist supporter disarmed by the truth. He doesn't know wtf he's doing. He has a look of stupid on his face at the moment like he got knocked the fak out lol.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-10-02 18:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Till we see another global war, I doubt there will be any shift in military power.
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

When the money runs out, bases close.

Well since that has nothing to do with the US, you can still go with "Forever."
If by forever you mean a limited time then sure.

Nothing lasts forever.
Diamonds.
Even a diamond will turn to graphite eventually, although it may take a few million years if left alone.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-10-02 18:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

HAMAS IS THE PROBLEM THEY SHOULD BE WIPED OUT THEY KEEP FIRING ROCKETS AT INNOCENT ISRAELIS I KNOW THIS WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING VIDEOS LOL
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-10-02 18:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Rest assured I know as much as you do about this subject, probably more.
Thanks for the good laugh. I needed one.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 18:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Rest assured I know as much as you do about this subject, probably more.
Thanks for the good laugh. I needed one.

Right back at you.

Blazed1979 said: »
He's just another zionist supporter disarmed by the truth. He doesn't know wtf he's doing. He has a look of stupid on his face at the moment like he got knocked the fak out lol.

And you too.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-10-02 18:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

US Criticizes Israel for increased settlements
(Bet the US nearly shat itself after making this statement rofl - Zionist overlords ready their whips)
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 18:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The ceasefire agreement wasn't made public, so unless there is some solid evidence that Israel agreed to actually lift the blockade (which would have been big news), #3 is bunk.

Edit- That vid doesn't work.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-02 19:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, believe it or not, there are other ways of obtaining news. Like reading for example. Thats the best way these days, the only news anchor I can even name is Brian Williams on NBC, and thats only because NBC has the Olympics (unfortunately). Rest assured I know as much as you do about this subject, probably more. Like I asked earlier, whats the point of this thread? Its just a blatant anti-Israel thread thats going nowhere. Probably why it got demained.
Most political threads get demained when it comes to something that isn't "a woman sued mc donalds for burning herself with her coffee, thank you based murica", I don't think the moderators are pro-zionists specifically, they just do not want stuff like this to be visible and they're right somewhere. This isn't 4chan, people do not use the same kind of evidences regarding the topics discussed. I don't even think there was a GamerGate thread at all, was there?

I don't think you realize how little sense what you said made. If you do not watch the videos, at all, you do read, ok, let's go with that. But what do you read? You read things that are altered, and if not, you choose yourself what you read. Saying otherwise would be a lie, you very well know that. Now, since you believe that Israel and Zionists are actually the voice of reason/righteousness, I guess you read only articles who go in this direction, the rest being nothing but, to quote you, propaganda and other wrongness as Israel is fighting the good fight against terrorism.

All the buzzwords are gathered, the American in you must finally feel that this is something you can discuss about.

Knowing more than me? Look, it's not a matter of quantity here, but quality. You obviously select your own information, which means that you aren't open minded, your decision is set in stone and you won't move. You also have picked a clear side so obviously, your selection of information is even easier. I'll say it again but, I am for neither side, I am for a removal of the extremists, which can be found on both sides. So, you can hardly be more open minded and objective than that, especially you.
You are pro-Zionist for a reason that escapes me, but I'll give you the fact that Zionists do defend (lead) USA's interests for now, so you are pretty much forced to follow this route if you want to keep bombing people and feeling like it's 1945 all over again, which is one of your big things.

I never watch TV, I can't even name you any anchor, it's as simple as that.
>watching olympics on TV
I buy tickets.

I'm more worried about seeing what happened 70y ago happen again because of the same people than I am about ISIS. I really do not want to be forced to move to Russia/China to be able to live past the age of 50. You may want to start thinking about this possibility, things are moving quite fast lately and clinging to your past glory and uncle Sam's dream won't change anything.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 19:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[Most political threads get demained when it comes to something that isn't "a woman sued mc donalds for burning herself with her coffee, thank you based murica", I don't think the moderators are pro-zionists specifically, they just do not want stuff like this to be visible and they're right somewhere. This isn't 4chan, people do not use the same kind of evidences regarding the topics discussed. I don't even think there was a GamerGate thread at all, was there?

I doubt our mods even know what a Zionist is. That word is just not a part of American culture, at all.

Quote:
I don't think you realize how little sense what you said made. If you do not watch the videos, at all, you do read, ok, let's go with that. But what do you read? You read things that are altered, and if not, you choose yourself what you read. Saying otherwise would be a lie, you very well know that. Now, since you believe that Israel and Zionists are actually the voice of reason/righteousness, I guess you read only articles who go in this direction, the rest being nothing but, to quote you, propaganda and other wrongness as Israel is fighting the good fight against terrorism.
I prefer to read Reuters. I'll read Al-Jazeera if there is no Reuters report and I really want to know something.

Quote:
I'm more worried about seeing what happened 70y ago happen again because of the same people than I am about ISIS. I really do not want to be forced to move to Russia/China to be able to live past the age of 50. You may want to start thinking about this possibility, things are moving quite fast lately and clinging to your past glory and uncle Sam's dream won't change anything.

What is with this crap. The US isn't going anywhere. Things are not moving fast. Move to Russia or China? Have fun downgrading your lifestyle. China is finally going to become the #1 economy next year, and I do mean finally. What a failure the communist market has been, a free market economy with a 2 billion population count would have been #1 decades ago. But that doesn't mean the US is going anywhere. We still have the best military and most stable economy in the world. Russia is fighting off a deep recession and losing. The US is going to be just fine.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-10-02 19:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I doubt our mods even know what a Zionist is. That word is just not a part of American culture, at all.
Fact for you dude: Zionism is very much a part of American Culture.
Your Media is owned by zionists. That's not propaganda, you can look it up.
Your politics is owned by Zionists. Does anyone actually dispute this today?

I can easily pull up a million and one quotes and reports about the Media being owned by zionists. That politics is owned by zionists would take a bit more time, maybe 5 minutes to prove.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 19:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Quote:

I can easily pull up a million and one quotes and reports about the Media being owned by zionists. That politics is owned by zionists would take a bit more time, maybe 5 minutes to prove.

Reading comprehension. I'll break it down further. Americans-Don't-Use-The-Words: Zionist/Zionism. I'm not talking about Zionism itself. I am talking about the actual word, its not a part of our everyday vocabulary. The only people that refer to Americans as Zionists are non-American born/raised.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-02 19:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I know what Zionist means. Frankly, I don't care. I'm smart enough not to argue about something I could care less about. Now if it were to come to affect my life in a significant way, then yes, I'd join in this rhetoric but until then, lets not speak for the mods.

Reason why this was demained is the spam as well as the hate this thread will create although, it is not against the rules to have a decent discussion on the matter.
By Blazed1979 2014-10-02 20:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Reading comprehension. I'll break it down further. Americans-Don't-Use-The-Words: Zionist/Zionism. I'm not talking about Zionism itself. I am talking about the actual word, its not a part of our everyday vocabulary. The only people that refer to Americans as Zionists are non-American born/raised.
orly? (I love the tap of approval on the shoulder at the end. I'd pat my Dog like that every time he does something good too)
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 20:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, really.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-02 23:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair: Mccain was born in Coco Solo (according to well wiki).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-10-02 23:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Zionism is too deeply embedded into American society for any change. The unwavering support of Israel is the American way.

Quote:

Now you've just resorted to making things up. Or just trolling. Probably both.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 23:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, just stating common sense facts. Feel free to try to point to a major part of our culture, music, tv, media, where we refer to ourselves as zionists. Good luck, the word is nowhere to be found.
By Altimaomega 2014-10-02 23:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, just stating common sense facts. Feel free to try to point to a major part of our culture, music, tv, media, where we refer to ourselves as zionists. Good luck, the word is nowhere to be found.

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 23:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had to spam another thread with an irrelevant picture, huh?
By Altimaomega 2014-10-02 23:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had to spam another thread with an irrelevant picture, huh?

How old are you?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-02 23:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm 30. And your picture is still completely irrelevant. Nowhere in that movie are the humans referred to as "zionists."
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-03 05:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

They're from Zion, etc.

I actually never thought about it but it kind of make sense.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-10-03 06:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm 30. And your picture is still completely irrelevant. Nowhere in that movie are the humans referred to as "zionists."
Neo "the one", "Trinity", "Zion", "The Merovingian" and "Nebuchadnezzar" are made up names from thin air?

Zion:

I would try to summarize your lack of awareness in a paragraph but I think this is far more relevant and accurate.

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-03 08:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, I know the city is named Zion. Anything else?
By Boshi 2014-10-17 01:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You sound like this idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ruP76lyZto

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.