Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
But since according to Senkyu chart, Media in US are controlled by 6 big jew compagny isn't that source more biased than russia source ?
You mean that BS chart?

The one that claims that Rupert Murdoch is gay?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And Hearst Corporation? (I was unaware that an entity could be gay)

And NBCUniversal Corporation? (They also say that NBC is Jewish)

And Time Warner? (Also Jewish)

And George Lucas?

Heck, even if half of this list is correct, guess what? It doesn't matter if they are Jewish, Gay, or Non-white! All it matters if they are smart, work hard, and are a great leader.

It does matter in this conflict, I won't follow/trust a media that don't reconize Israel neither.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 12:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
While I can understand russian media be biased towards Russia, why would they be between Palestine and Israel?

<insert long story about international arms sales here>
Yes I know history, but it seems a stretch to me that it would affect news report on this particular war.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
But since according to Senkyu chart, Media in US are controlled by 6 big jew compagny isn't that source more biased than russia source ?
You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

Heck, even if half of this list is correct, guess what? It doesn't matter if they are Jewish, Gay, or Non-white! All it matters if they are smart, work hard, and are a great leader.

...Walt Disney was a raging anti-Semite...
Yeah, but can't let them know that.

So, he had to be gay!
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
This is why there can never be peace when radicals Muslims are in control of anything.

Fixed!

Not in this case. The Israeli government wants peace. The citizens who vote in the government don't like rockets being fired at their homes and schools. Every peace agreement has been broken by Hamas.

There is no jewish bond villain planning on killing Palestinians from his secret artic base. You antagonize a military power long enough and they will respond. Many pages ago I explained, in detail, the factions and what each is doing.

Do you still believe in what you post or are you trying to convince yourself too ?

Psych 101-level tricks generally don't work around here. Please try again.

If they want peace why are they still building unlawfull colony?

Why did they create a terrorist organisation on their border that they will most likely have to fight after they are done killing each other in Syria and Irak?

HEY I WANT PEACE BUT I'M GONNA KEEP BUILDING HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR LAND OK? THX!
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 12:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

So, he had to be gay!

Also, I generally tend to glaze over Senky's condescending ramblings. What does being gay have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure both Muslims and Jews hate gays. At least in theory, if not practice.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

It does matter in this conflict, I won't follow/trust a media that don't reconize Israel neither.
Only if you base your news from the Editorial Opinion section.

Believe it or not, news that is reported to you is the same news as it is reported to me. The only difference is the level of sensationalism between versions.

Smarter people can see the sensationalism and pick fact from fiction easy. The sensationalism is only for people who are too stupid to understand it otherwise.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently there are gay mosque in France now.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 12:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gay mosque? Like, you bend over to pray and a rogue muslim homosexual takes you from behind?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

Believe it or not, news that is reported to you is the same news as it is reported to me. The only difference is the level of sensationalism between versions.

Smarter people can see the sensationalism and pick fact from fiction easy. The sensationalism is only for people who are too stupid to understand it otherwise.

But wich one has sensationalism according to you, the one that say that Israel broke cease fire because Hamas had a israeli solder captive or the one that said Hamas did it cause they had to celebrate it throwing rocket at Israel?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gay mosque? Like, you bend over to pray and a rogue muslim homosexual takes you from behind?

Sadly that is all I know :(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

So, he had to be gay!

Also, I generally tend to glaze over Senky's condescending ramblings. What does being gay have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure both Muslims and Jews hate gays. At least in theory, if not practice.
His chart said that Walt Disney is gay. And all of those I pointed out were gay.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-01 12:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
While I can understand russian media be biased towards Russia, why would they be between Palestine and Israel?

<insert long story about international arms sales here>
Yes I know history, but it seems a stretch to me that it would affect news report on this particular war.

It all makes sense if you take a moment to understand who is buying arms from whom right now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 12:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oy vey.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 12:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh i c.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

So, he had to be gay!

His chart said that Walt Disney is gay. And all of those I pointed out were gay.

It isn't gay, it is goy.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 12:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

So, he had to be gay!

But why is being gay even a topic here? Why were the gay mafia brought into this!?
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-08-01 12:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
volkom said: »
is hamas stupid or something? they're getting their ***kicked in from all directions it seems like. their civilians are getting caught in the crossfire and are being used as human shields. people around the world are concerned about the number of innocent casualties and yet every ceasefire proposal has either been rejected or broken in a matter of a few hours...
definitely an organization that just doesn't care for the people they represent
It would be stupid if Hamas was one organisation. Political Hamas is trying to get cease fires as they need the populations support. The military branch of Hamas doesn't need that support. They get their money and material from outside of Gaza and to keep getting it they need to keep firing rockets.

The political component is who secured that funding from Iran, Turkey, Syria and Qatar. Turkey cut it off awhile back, Syria is in a civil war, Qatar is all unreliable private funding and Iran has been cutting it back since the west started lifting sanctions. Right now Hamas has a serious long term funding issue and they need radical muslim support to get more. The only way to unequivocally get that is from killing Islam's ancient enemy and drumming up extreme levels of sympathy for the Palestinians. And nothing creates that like pictures of women and children suffering. Just look at how our local muslim posters are reacting. That is the reaction Hamas wants so they can raise more money.

I swear you guys get so wrapped with what's in front of you that you miss the bigger picture.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 12:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

gay mafia
Inb4 Bacon.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

But wich one has sensationalism according to you, the one that say that Israel broke cease fire because Hamas had a israeli solder captive or the one that said Hamas did it cause they had to celebrate it throwing rocket at Israel?
Every freaken media outlet in existence in the world has a degree of sensationalism in their stories.

They are pandering to their audience for subscriptions/hits/advertising revenue. The degrees depend on how much they depend on said subscriptions/hits/advertising revenue to "report" the news.

That is why you will never find unbiased news from the media. Which is my point earlier.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't gay, it is goy.
wtf is goy?

But why is being gay even a topic here? Why were the gay mafia brought into this!?
It wasn't my point, but apparently since the fine print was very small, I mistakenly saw "gay" in the chart.

Which is what I was saying why that chart was strongly mistaken and full of ***.

*Looked up "goy", still doesn't understand the point of the chart*
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 12:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't gay, it is goy.
wtf is goy?

It wasn't my point, but apparently since the fine print was very small, I mistakenly saw "gay" in the chart.

Which is what I was saying why that chart was strongly mistaken and full of ***.

*Looked up "goy", still doesn't understand the point of the chart*

Well yeah. I figured it wasn't a point you made in the first place.

But yeah. The only thing of note here is that the entire chart can be disregarded, as Disney was seriously just...a huge anti-Semite. Him and Henry Ford, man.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
volkom said: »
is hamas stupid or something? they're getting their ***kicked in from all directions it seems like. their civilians are getting caught in the crossfire and are being used as human shields. people around the world are concerned about the number of innocent casualties and yet every ceasefire proposal has either been rejected or broken in a matter of a few hours...
definitely an organization that just doesn't care for the people they represent
It would be stupid if Hamas was one organisation. Political Hamas is trying to get cease fires as they need the populations support. The military branch of Hamas doesn't need that support. They get their money and material from outside of Gaza and to keep getting it they need to keep firing rockets.

The political component is who secured that funding from Iran, Turkey, Syria and Qatar. Turkey cut it off awhile back, Syria is in a civil war, Qatar is all unreliable private funding and Iran has been cutting it back since the west started lifting sanctions. Right now Hamas has a serious long term funding issue and they need radical muslim support to get more. The only way to unequivocally get that is from killing Islam's ancient enemy and drumming up extreme levels of sympathy for the Palestinians. And nothing creates that like pictures of women and children suffering. Just look at how our local muslim posters are reacting. That is the reaction Hamas wants so they can raise more money.

I swear you guys get so wrapped with what's in front of you that you miss the bigger picture.

Explain to me how you can keep building colony and still claim to want peace ?

Also that UN school had zero proof of having weapon, did the Israel bomb magically destroy all the weapon?

Do you also think the 2009 UN report was Biased and wrong ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hell, that's easy.

Because populations expand and require more space to continue to have the population grow.

But population growth is not a declaration of war, so it is perfectly possible to keep building a colony and not go to war over that.

Humans have been doing that for millenniums.

Also that UN school had zero proof of having weapon, did the Israel bomb magically destroy all the weapon?

Or it was removed after the bombing, ever considered that?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 12:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey now, corporations are people too!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 12:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Not to some people.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-08-01 12:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why there can never be peace when radicals Muslims are in control of anything.

Fixed!

Not in this case. The Israeli government wants peace. The citizens who vote in the government don't like rockets being fired at their homes and schools. Every peace agreement has been broken by Hamas.

There is no jewish bond villain planning on killing Palestinians from his secret artic base. You antagonize a military power long enough and they will respond. Many pages ago I explained, in detail, the factions and what each is doing.

Oh, I just meant in general. In this instance, those radicals seem to be select militant Muslims, it's true. Though I still don't approve of Israel's level of response.

Taken by itself I wouldn't either but this isn't the first time Hamas has done this. Right now Israeli voters are fed up with random rocket attacks. Most miss or are shot down but occasionally Hamas gets lucky. When that happens you get very angry voters demanding to know what their elected government is going to do about it. If the current politicians don't respond sufficiently they will be voted out by someone who will.

From this perspective Israel has been incredibly... lenient. If it had been the USA, Russia, China or any other large power, there wouldn't be a gaza strip left. Look how fast American politicians jumped on the "kill them terrorists" bandwagon after 9/11.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 12:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hell, that's easy.

Because populations expand and require more space to continue to have the population grow.

But population growth is not a declaration of war, so it is perfectly possible to keep building a colony and not go to war over that.

Humans have been doing that for millenniums.

So they are taking more house/land in palestinian land and those palestinian should just find somewhere else to go?

Do you think the EU boycott some of the Israel product for no reason, and I mean EU; not those people that yell to boycott coca cola.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-08-01 12:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean that BS chart?

And Ted Turner?

And Walt Disney?

And George Lucas?

Just to clarify... I believe the term used was Goy not Gay... simply meaning they are not Jewish.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 12:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Notonly to some people.

FTFY.

Sadly, a majority of the Supremes are part of that "some".
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 12:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I never liked cocacola *boycotting since birth*
First Page 2 3 ... 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119