Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 06:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Honestly I knox France government is 100% Pro Israel/Biasd(our prime ministed said he is eternally linked to Israel) It surprise me they didn't vote no. ( You can't protest on the street in favor of palestine but you can in favor of Israel how *** is that ?)

I know Morrocco has always been a land that welcome jew and maintain good relation with Israel when there is no war there like there is right now.

But honestly, why would you vote NO(or not voting) for an investigation that would prove your allies/friends/w/e you wanna call them acted in good faith?
It wasn't the investigation they were voting on, but whether Israel had perpetrated and violated human rights violations.

Here in the west, and in some European countries, we have the freedom to challenge our governments without retribution. We can hold protests and rallies for or against certain topics peacefully, though some do turn violent, because there is violence in the heart of a small portion of the protestors.

When the US went to war in Iraq, a handful of Canadian citizens, who disagreed with abstaining and boycotting the war, volunteered as soldiers in that warzone.

Personally, I'm satisfied Canada opted not to participate in that mess. I personally believe that no one can win a war against ideologies. Regardless of who starts the war or who finishes, casualties start rising pretty quickly on both sides.

Edit: Canada also has zero to gain being Pro-Israel or Anti-Palestine. We've been critical of some of the tactics used, and have even had semi-strained relations with Israel at some times. Same with the US.

Neither country's government is anti-Palestine either. They are against Hamas.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 06:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Forty-Nine Pages!!!!!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 06:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Jetackuu said: »
There's no genocide, and that has nothing to do with the point you were making, nice deflection, just admit you were wrong and move on.

Oh wait, there is an attempt at genocide, and it's from the people they are killing with the weapons we gave them, go US.
Genocide by any other name is still genocide.

How can you possible argue the people they are killing [Palestinians] are the ones committing genocide when they've been forced to live in modern day concentration camps known as the Gaza Strip and West Bank? They have very limited access to everything.

All terrorists activities on U.S. soil have been committed by citizens of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Chechnya, Pakistan, United States, and Indonesia. (Libya, Turkey, and Afghanistan are maybes, but not confirmed)

Thousands of dead Palestinians versus ~30 dead Israelis and you accuse the Palestinians of genocide? Wow.

Wow talk about ignorant...

If Israel wanted to commit genocide they could do so very easily, they currently have the firepower to level the entire Gaza strip and leave it a smoking ruin. If they were committing genocide then they would be killing the 1.7 million Muslim Arab Israeli citizens living inside Israel which currently constitutes about 20% of it's voting population. There are only approximately 1.6 million people in Gaza strip, all of them Arab Muslims which means there are more Palestinians Israeli citizens living in Israel then Palestinians living in Gaza strip.

The rest of your comment is utter ***, as bad as claiming the Holocaust didn't happen. The West Bank is not a ghetto, Gaza strip wasn't a ghetto until Hamas started launching rockets at Israeli schools, hospitals and apartments. And unlike Hamas Israel doesn't hide it's military facilities under civilian buildings full of children. And maybe if Iran would put funding towards Palestinian communities instead of towards weapons and supplies for Hamas then maybe they would see a standard of living more equatable to what the Israeli's enjoy in their first world Israeli funded communities.

Seriously learn the f*cking difference between the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza strip. Learn what Area's A, B and C are, and learn the difference between Palestinian Authority administrative control and Israeli administrative control. I realize there are many here who are antisemitics here but the level of raw ignorance being passed around is appalling. It's almost as though you expect Israel to take money from it's own tax payers and use it to build Palestinian communities.
Easy there Adelson.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 06:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Now, let's get back to a derailment topic, so we can hit page 50, close this thread, and then start a new one in a week, that will ultimately have the same result, with hopes that a debate doesn't devolve into personal attacks and harmful, ignorant, blanket statements by both sides.
Wow you are completely *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Like this?
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 06:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I just think they should be against both extrem. the western world seems biased in this conflict too.

I do not know about english media, but french media say the vote were for an opponing of an investigation to see if war crime have been commited and wich war crime was Israel responsible.

I still hope there will be an investigation, and rhat the criminal will be sent to jail, but we both know it won't happen.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 06:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

with hopes that a debate doesn't devolve into personal attacks
If only you would take your own advice.
I realize there are many here who are antisemitics here
No there aren't. You keep using that straw repeatedly. If you want people to take you seriously leave those straws on the ground.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
with hopes that a debate doesn't devolve into personal attacks
If only you would take your own advice.
I realize there are many here who are antisemitics here
No there aren't. You keep using that straw repeatedly. If you want people to take you seriously leave those straws on the ground.
If only everyone took their own advice.

However, I can at least say, that Chaos adds something of substance to this thread.

I wouldn't say a lot of people, but a minute few have.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I just think they should be against both extrem. the western world seems biased in this conflict too.

I do not know about english media, but french media say the vote were for an opponing of an investigation to see if war crime have been commited and wich war crime was Israel responsible.

I still hope there will be an investigation, and rhat the criminal will be sent to jail, but we both know it won't happen.
Something we can finally agree on.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the Vote:

The truth is: country really close to the US(Europe/Japan) or being helped by the US didn't want to disagree with them so they didn't vote, If Israel was really the good guy in this story those country would have 100% voted no.
This picture shows multiple categories.

We have the "not involved but following common sense", the "I'm not friend with US/Israel (same thing, this picture is yet another proof)", the "I'm actually dominated by Israel", the "*** them" and finally, the one and only "this is our friend, please let him go ;;".

It's funny how one simple picture can take care of BTFOing one whole side of the argumentation.

Here is the Vote:

The truth is: country really close to the US(Europe/Japan) or being helped by the US didn't want to disagree with them so they didn't vote, If Israel was really the good guy in this story those country would have 100% voted no.
Right, because those countries with the same, or more human rights violations and crimes against humanity, that share much of the same *** up morals, where it's ok to kill any kind of dissenting voice, or imprison them, or strip them of their rights as human beings, would really vote with the US.

Hell, the Philippines loves the US, and still voted "yes", so there goes that theory..

Mexico is really close to the US, and part of the "Americas" that you have chastised for being on the same landmass, and generalized as thinking the same way.

You really think North America and Europe are the good guys are the rest evil right ? Why did the US attack Iraq again if they are such good guys and the rest of the world are just *** oppressing government ?

Did you guys not learn anything about the 2009 report about the same conflict ?
Wow you are completely *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Canada (which is a country located in North America) boycotted the US led War on Terrorism in Iraq. The US was pissed with us on that one.

And way to infer something that, once again, was never implied. The Hamas have you trained well, son. Way to ignore global history like a champ.
RIP, indoctrinated Zionist, RIP.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaos, Seha, you're both right. I apologize for using personal attacks.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 07:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If all you can do is retort to insults then I don't even consider you a person worth talking to. Especially if you later whine about personal attacks.

edit: typed before above post
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Why have one standard when you can have two.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If all you can do is retort to insults then I don't even consider you a person worth talking to. Especially if you later whine about personal attacks.

But you DO consider Senkyuutai worth talking to, right? the one person in this thread who has done nothing but fling indoctrinated insults at anyone who disagrees with him, and completely ignores the facts?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is that the western world is completely in it. They've supported the bad of Israel for so long, you cannot backpedal in their current situation, so they do their best to get through.

I'm going back to France soon, I'm very sure that 90% of the country will be shouting "KILL PALESTINE", I'd bet 20€ on it.
France has been guilty of war crimes (Algeria for example) and not everyone was punished. It's the same for every war, you punish some people as an example but you do not punish everything. So much is hidden, too.

Israel is "fine", really. I don't see them having proper punishment being issued. If it's a financial one, western countries will pay it themselves, so it makes no sense. Short of wiping the country, there is no way of punishing Israel. I think I said that before, the sentence seems awfully déjà vu.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 07:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone, please give a hand to Voiceless for giving us the greatest troll thread of the year.

Not only did he give us a hot topic for screaming at each other for, but termed it as an "internet petition" request thread, and was hardly ever a part of it. What really makes this shine is that it has gone to 49 pages without demaining, topic banning, or otherwise deletion, where most other threads by this time would have been doomed to oblivion.

Let us all congratulate Voiceless as being FFXIAH's #1 troll of 2014, and award him with the ever coveted Golden Poo Award.

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

But you DO consider Senkyuutai worth talking to, right? the one person in this thread who has done nothing but fling indoctrinated insults at anyone who disagrees with him, and completely ignores the facts?
Woah son, that's the most childish post in this whole thread haha.

"Hey, Seha... Seha... you just scolded me, but please, comfort me that you hate this guy as much as the attitude I just had. Please, say it is so, please, please."

How pathetic can you be, holy ***, this is gold.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 07:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

CCL isn't that much better to be honest.

He doesn't resorts to insults or attacks quite as much, but he does when you don't buy into the propaganda.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So I don't seem so one-sided, Hamas isn't making too many friends it seems:

Quote:
This week’s conference call among Iranian parliament speaker Ali Larijani, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, Hamas political leader Khaled Meshal and Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah raised speculation that the deep rift dividing Hamas from Iran and Hezbollah was being healed, and that Hamas would return to the “Shi’ite bosom” that had nurtured it for decades. Yet it’s doubtful this phone call represented a strategic change in the positions of either side.

While Islamic Jihad remains an Iranian protégé, Hamas decided two and a half years ago to break with Iran and return to its natural Arab and Sunni home. This decision was sparked by the Iranian-backed Syrian government’s slaughter of its largely Sunni citizens, which generated pressure to sever ties from both fellow Palestinians and Arab states. But Hamas also thought this move wouldn’t exact too high an economic price, thanks to the support it received from Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood-led government.

That calculation collapsed when Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi was ousted last year; Egypt’s new government is waging war on the Brotherhood and all its branches, first and foremost Hamas. But Hamas can no longer return to Iran, Syria and Hezbollah. Qatar and Turkey remain its only refuge, and both are loathed by Egypt and the Gulf states.

Herein lies the most important difference between Hamas and Hezbollah: While Hezbollah receives enormous financial, diplomatic and political support from Iran and Syria, Hamas’ economic pipelines have been blocked. But this in turn reflects another important difference: Hezbollah has strategic regional importance that Iran can’t afford to give up. Its participation in Syria’s civil war has been crucial to the regime’s survival, while its dominance of Lebanese politics blocks the influence of Arab states like Saudi Arabia and Egypt. It has thereby secured Iran preeminent status in this part of the Middle East.

Hamas, in contrast, has no such regional political influence. It hasn’t even been able to get Hezbollah to join its battles against Israel: Despite Nasrallah’s talk about the Palestinian problem being top priority and his verbal support for “resistance,” his troops have never actually fought on the Palestinians’ behalf; he makes do with providing military aid, training and advice.
Source
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

"Hey, Seha... Seha... you just scolded me, but please, comfort me that you hate this guy as much as the attitude I just had. Please, say it is so, please, please."

You were the one to mention double standards. And I had the humility to apologize for personal attacks, and you keep slinging them away...

Why have two standards, when you can have as many as you want?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Everyone, please give a hand to Voiceless for giving us the greatest troll thread of the year.

Not only did he give us a hot topic for screaming at each other for, but termed it as an "internet petition" request thread, and was hardly ever a part of it. What really makes this shine is that it has gone to 49 pages without demaining, topic banning, or otherwise deletion, where most other threads by this time would have been doomed to oblivion.

Let us all congratulate Voiceless as being FFXIAH's #1 troll of 2014, and award him with the ever coveted Golden Poo Award.

Funny thing is, if it's real gold, that's worth a lot.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

He doesn't resorts to insults or attacks quite as much, but he does when you don't buy into the propaganda.
I can at least come to respect Ccl, as he shows humility and admits to what he's not knowledgeable on though.

And as I said before, Chaos does add something of substance.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Forty-Nine Pages!!!!!
Who would have thought a thread about the Palestine-Israeli conflict would get so much attention?!
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-31 07:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Outside of the college student paid by Israel(with source, always) where did I insult someone? If I did without making it being an obvious sarcasm I apologize.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Forty-Nine Pages!!!!!
Who would have thought a thread about the Palestine-Israeli conflict would get so much attention?!
*slowly raises hand*
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 07:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Outside of the college student paid by Israel(with source, always) where did I insult someone? If I did without making it being an obvious sarcasm I apologize.
Indirectly, where your words portrayed that the person you are responding to is an idiot for not believing in you. That happened several times.

last page is a good example.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing is, if it's real gold, that's worth a lot.
This would have been more hilarious, if it was an American Dad meme about roger's jewel encrusted turd.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-31 07:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

You were the one to mention double standards. And I had the humility to apologize for personal attacks, and you keep slinging them away...

Why have two standards, when you can have as many as you want?
"humility".

Okay son, I'll teach you one thing because you seem wet as *** behind the ears when it comes to social interactions and manipulating/lying/licking people's anuses without seeming too obvious.

So, your apologies were fine, that was nice and all, but when you follow by posting the post I quoted, you sound nothing short of that snitch that nobody likes, at any point of life. The guy that goes drooling in people's back like the little ***stain he is. The guy that pulls the teacher's skirt "hey hey, he's mean to me ;;" right after you threw mud at the guy.

You're a ***human being, deal with it.

Your apologies were not for me and they unfortunately mean nothing to me as a result. And even if you apologised, if you post again after with the same ***attitude/content, your apologies are literally worthless, meaningless and a waste of time. Do you understand this?

And I have one standard, one. I have the standard of telling people when they are ***stains, and right now, you're a big one. Not happy? Then change your ***attitude/personality and you won't have people tell you how things really are. No sugar coating for you.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-31 07:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I said many pages ago that I disagree with his ways.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 07:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just let me know when it's acceptable to wrap myself in an Israeli flag and celebrate no school tomorrow because all the children were killed.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 07:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Indirectly, where your words portrayed that the person you are responding to is an idiot for not believing in you. That happened several times.

last page is a good example.
He's apologizing for it, so we can leave it at that, and go chug a beer. Canadian style. In America. In an Irish neighborhood.
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 117 118 119