Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-30 12:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still curious as to what people would think if isreal didn't have their missile defense system or if hamas rockets actually reached their intended targets ever...

They've fired hundred of rockets at the isrealis of which most are shot down or just veer so far off target they become a non issue. Do you think that if all these rockets hit locations in isreal there would be no civilian casualties? Would there be as much sensationalism behind the palestinian cause if they had the chance to rack up some civilian casualties too?

By no means to I try to justify the loss of life or the actions taken by either side... I'm just curious... what would you think of the other side if they were actually capable of landing a hit like that?
[+]
By volkom 2014-07-30 12:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think its comical that israel has agreed to numerous ceasefires but still gets rocketed by hamas
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-07-30 12:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'm still curious as to what people would think if isreal didn't have their missile defense system or if hamas rockets actually reached their intended targets ever...

They've fired hundred of rockets at the isrealis of which most are shot down or just veer so far off target they become a non issue. Do you think that if all these rockets hit locations in isreal there would be no civilian casualties? Would there be as much sensationalism behind the palestinian cause if they had the chance to rack up some civilian casualties too?

By no means to I try to justify the loss of life or the actions taken by either side... I'm just curious... what would you think of the other side if they were actually capable of landing a hit like that?
Sort of the same question for all incidents as of late and incidents in the past.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 12:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Being all electric, it may avoid the 180% tax that most cars have in Denmark.
Wait, seriously?
The tax, or that it avoids it?

I'm guessing the tax, given his profession and position on taxes/government spending.

He probably stepped afk to chunder.
Chunder it was.

Yeah, the tax. That is crazy to charge 180% tax for a vehicle's price in Denmark.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 12:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly think that I shouldn't be allowed by my country to join ANY religious army because of my religion.

If it was international fighter going to do their military in Iran with no link to Iran beside their religion I would have an issue with it too.

In France Jew that never went to Israel and don't have the Israeli citizenship still go serve there because they are jew, this honestly shouldn't be allowed.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 12:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
So making an illegal move, that specifically targets anyone of Israeli descent in Argentina, is somehow going to make the situation better?

These retards actually support Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist tactics, and defend them, and ultimately, restricts and makes it illegal for one to stand up for what they believe in, if it's a belief that differs from that of the Argentinian dictator?

Also, "if all coutries did (X), the situation there would be better already" is a dangerous statement in and of itself.

Because (X) could be any number of radical things that would, in fact, stop a bad situation on the spot.

But (X) may also hurt millions of innocents physically, emotionally, culturally, or financially.

Oh hey. I think someone tried this once before.

"If we just (X), our country will be better because this group won't be subverting our morals, ruining our economy and causing problems."

Where (X) = kill all Jews and/or place them all and place into concentration camps.

I'm not sure it's invoking Godwin when it's actually directly relevant to the conversation.
That's the point though. Doesn't matter if it's "kill all Jews and/or place them all into concetration camps" or "remove Muslims from the country" or "launch all green-skinned people into space," where we are all human beings and it doesn't matter what our religion, skin color, or ethnic backgrounds dictate.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 12:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
I think its comical that israel has agreed to numerous ceasefires but still gets rocketed by hamas

The issue with those is that in my side of the world they say Hamas accepted cease fire. The only condition is at Israeli military leave Gaza wich Israel refuse.

a cease fire with an Army still in the other side isn't a cease fire it is surrendering(And I know a lot about that, french etc)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 12:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I honestly think that I shouldn't be allowed by my country to join ANY religious army because of my religion.

If it was international fighter going to do their military in Iran with no link to Iran beside their religion I would have an issue with it too.

In France Jew that never went to Israel and don't have the Israeli citizenship still go serve there because they are jew, this honestly shouldn't be allowed.
Except that the Israeli army is accepting anyone, Americans most of all.

Any sane government would gladly accept foreign fighters to fight their wars for them, because that would create less need for domestic conscription and less domestic deaths, while maintaining their army in their own country in case the foreign army fails, turns, or otherwise screws up.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 12:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The issue with those is that in my side of the world they say Hamas accepted cease fire. The only condition is at Israeli military leave Gaza wich Israel refuse.

a cease fire with an Army still in the other side isn't a cease fire it is surrendering(And I know a lot about that, french etc)

That's just stupid. They're not asking for a cease fire. They're asking for Israel to give up. Which may be what you're trying to say, but I'm unsure if you're trying to back Israel or Palestine with that statement.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 12:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Any sane government would gladly accept foreign fighters to fight their wars for them, because that would create less need for domestic conscription and less domestic deaths, while maintaining their army in their own country in case the foreign army fails, turns, or otherwise screws up.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I was under the impression that Israel required all able-bodied individuals - or at least males - to serve some stint in the military.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 12:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what I think of every time I deal with this topic?

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

We just need Clint Eastwood to go drop a ton of explosives on Gaza. Enough that it simply isn't there anymore.

The Israelis are the North. The Palestinians are the South. And Gaza is the bridge that neither of them is going to have because they won't stop fighting over it, so Clint will blow it up.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 12:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I was under the impression that Israel required all able-bodied individuals - or at least males - to serve some stint in the military.
Yeah, but who is doing the fighting? Israelis most of all, but there are a lot of foreign soldiers in the mix, either "donated" by the foreign countries or volunteered. Either way, it would be better for Israel to have a foreign power (preferably somebody very friendly with them *cough*America*cough*) to fight their wars for them.

Would said foreign army do it? That's up to the foreign government.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-30 12:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I've heard as well, that's why I said media can play with their words. I searched for English news they sound like it's Hamas's fault that they broke it, but other articles sound like it's because Israel refuse to retreat so it's Israel's fault.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 12:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

As has been said numerous times:

The bottom line is that both sides are at fault and they need to stop killing each other for no good reason.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-30 12:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

That's what I've heard as well, that's why I said media can play with their words. I searched for English news they sound like it's Hamas's fault that they broke it, but other articles sound like it's because Israel refuse to retreat so it's Israel's fault.
From what I understood of that it was that they end the Egyptian endorsed blockade on the Gazan strip and Isreal's condition is that hamas be disarmed for that to happen.

Maybe they make that offer because they figure Hamas will never disarm or who knows... but that's the terms being reported in the states which I'm sure have far greater stipulations and the like.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 12:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
i bet so many attacks were not directly connected to hamas but rather someone who's trying to revenge his own circle.

This is most likely true if everyone on my familly/friends died because of a war with another country, that my leader would call cease fire and I'd have a way to keep fighting, *** them, I will keep fighting till I die.

As has been said numerous times:

The bottom line is that both sides are at fault and they need to stop killing each other for no good reason.

If only they could just live in peace; stop firing rocket, remove the blockade, let non jew buy land/house to palestinian outside of palestinian land, there could be a peace maybe.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-30 13:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's way more than 408/mo. There are other modifiers in their calculator that they use. That 408 includes the saved money otherwise spent on gasoline as well as state incentives that you wont realize until after that first month's payment arrives.

Nice concept but still not quite there.

Seriously, where's the ~20k subcompact? I just might be able to justify that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-30 13:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

We just need Clint Eastwood to go drop a ton of explosives on Gaza. Enough that it simply isn't there anymore.

The Israelis are the North. The Palestinians are the South. And Gaza is the bridge that neither of them is going to have because they won't stop fighting over it, so Clint will blow it up.
Nuts to that dried up old wash bucket.

I'd call in Chuck Norris.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-30 13:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
It's way more than 408/mo. There are other modifiers in their calculator that they use. That 408 includes the saved money otherwise spent on gasoline as well as state incentives that you wont realize until after that first month's payment arrives.

Nice concept but still not quite there.

Seriously, where's the ~20k subcompact? I just might be able to justify that.
We already went over this... you are late to the party!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 13:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-30 13:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

No one ever reads the god damned fine print... every time...
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 13:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Because 74 and 84 is going to make a huge difference here.

Internet memes aside, I'll take an Eastwood flick over a Norris flick any day.

Well, the westerns, anyhow.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-30 13:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The difference between Chuck and Clint, is that Chuck looks like he can kick your ***, and Clint will give ya the 100 yard stare for pissing on his grass.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 13:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Because 74 and 84 is going to make a huge difference here.

Internet memes aside, I'll take an Eastwood flick over a Norris flick any day.

Well, the westerns, anyhow.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 13:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop derailing you carrots.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-30 13:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Another sad story about this:

There was a baby that was born after her mom died, she was removed by Surgery, she died when Israel broke the electricity thing.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-30 13:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cease Fire to Hamas = Roll over and take it up the shitpipe for a few hours.

Another sad story about this:

There was a baby that was born after her mom died, she was removed by Surgery, she died when Israel broke the electricity thing.

[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-30 13:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Cease Fire to Hamas = Roll over and take it up the shitpipe for a few hours.
few years.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 13:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

the Palestinians put them in harm's way in the first place
You see, this is why I don't take some people seriously and think they have tunnel vision.

To name a few Israel bombed a beach, a playground and a UN school which had nothing to do with military objectives.

But hey, totally not their fault right?
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119