Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Weapons and FFXIAH Ranks
Weapons and FFXIAH Ranks
By CHENGMIKEY 2014-10-23 23:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

make sure you log-in to guild work next time you online.
 Odin.Tamoa
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-10-24 01:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
It is possible to update via LSC but the data there is extremely incomplete--it will not recognise newer (post-SOA) gear items so those values will be 'null' (blank) on LSC and appear blank on FFXIAH.com if you were to queue-update on the FFXIAH.com spider.

LSC does still recognise pre-SOA gears (relic/empyrean/items released before the expansion with 99 level cap) so it would, for example, recognise an Ochain 90 or a Gjallarhorn 99, but not a Bravura 119. Further, you'd likely have to log out with the item equipped (assuming it would be recognised) during the window where LSC does its own internal update (I think once a day, about 19:00 GMT no?) then afterwards, queue that refreshed-parse-data onto the FFXIAH.com side.

Unless something changed fairly recently, I'm pretty sure the LSC will only recognize a level 75 relic and mythic and level 80 empyrean. If your character is scanned when your R/E/M is a higher level than this, it won't be picked up at all, you need GW plugin then.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-10-24 02:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I just made Gungnir this morning, it's added to the list of achievements but not counting the points, as I mentioned.

So, you can't get it to show as an achievement, or get scored. which one?

If it's an achievement, just //gw flush it'll show up immediately.

If it's the score, that's what's broken, everyone is frozen in place temporarily.

((Edit))
Ok, that's odd, your guildwork profile shows it, but ah doesn't... but you're properly linked, as it shows all the rest. Really don't know then, if flushing doesn't get it to pop.. you're just kinda stuck till ah gets updated.