U.S. Poll:Obama Worst President In Modern Times

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. poll:Obama worst president in modern times
U.S. poll:Obama worst president in modern times
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-02 13:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Most Chaotic Good characters are *** but at the end of the day are goodies.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 13:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Methink's it's because Burger King released the proud Whopper during his administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/burger-king-sells-proud-whopper-san-francisco-24389082

YouTube Video Placeholder

Why are the chicks with the blue hair not wearing shirts?

wtf?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-02 13:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Polls are biased, it was Bush's fault. OJ did it, MJ didn't.

"This." - Carl Sagan
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 13:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Methink's it's because Burger King released the proud Whopper during his administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/burger-king-sells-proud-whopper-san-francisco-24389082

wtf?
The little kid at the end was awesome "I think this wrapper is saying we all have the same rights" and the little girl "I LOVE MY TWO MOMMIES!"

Of course, there was that one guy who was like "Do gay people even eat fast food?"
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-07-02 13:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf?

Standard club, rave, pride festival and musical festival attire. Nothing really new.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 13:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf?

Standard club, rave, pride festival and musical festival attire. Nothing really new.
ah, I skipped over the first part of the video, didn't realize it was during a festival...

carry on with the titties.

edit: I'm fairly certain they'd get arrested if they walked around here like that...
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 13:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf?

ah, I skipped over the first part of the video, didn't realize it was during a festival...

carry on with the titties.

edit: I'm fairly certain they'd get arrested if they walked around here like that...
Quite a few people dress like that around here in the summer - as long as they aren't working/causing a workplace disparaging image, etc.

One woman I worked with had rainbow hair and a handful of piercings visible, and was still the most sought after go-to person for problems and general customer service.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-02 14:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Monsanto's legal and business practices are sheer, concentrated evil.

LOL! I hold some monsanto stock!! Dude they are up thirty percent this year! *** Roundup is liquid gold! That ***will burn a whole in your yard so fast you can hear it cry!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-02 14:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

LOL! I hold some monsanto stock!! Dude they are up thirty percent this year! *** Roundup is liquid gold! That ***will burn a whole in your yard so fast you can hear it cry!
Monsanto is a wine, right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

A Chemical company. The biggest issue people have with them is that they make enhanced seeds for farmers to use that would help prevent insect infestation and ruin crops.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-02 14:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

A Chemical company. The biggest issue people have with them is that they make enhanced seeds for farmers to use that would help prevent insect infestation and ruin crops.
I'd rather it be a wine.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather it be a wine.
It's one of those companies that care too much about profit and their CEOs/lawyers have no common sense.

Case in point: The ongoing lawsuit against farmers of fields who did not purchase their seeds but reaping the benefits because the plants pollinate and spread the genetic altered seeds across to other farmer's fields.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-02 14:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

NO!
They fricken corner the market of diabolical agrochemical products!

They make Roundup and whats that other one....

/goes to look it up
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

/goes to look it up
beat you to it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-02 14:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I looked at the link KN provided, first thing I see is "What would a meal look like without honey bees?"

My reaction was "The same as it always does for anyone who doesn't eat bees, you *** nimrod."
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-02 14:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

/goes to look it up
beat you to it.

I was looking for the other diabolical products

INTRRO Pre-Emergent Herbicide!! <makes napalm noises>
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 14:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

on another note: "It's the same ***, it's the same ***."
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-02 14:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

on another note: "It's the same ***, it's the same ***."
 Valefor.Tsurara
Server: Valefor
user: Hinamori
By Valefor.Tsurara 2014-07-02 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to disappoint, we've had better presidents, and Obama's made so many things horrible. Cuts funding to public schooling but there's so many faults with the education system. If I was president I'd prioritize a fund to give to schools to hire an off duty police officer to act as a security guard. Anything to help lower the chances of a school shooting of mitigate the loss of life.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Tsurara said: »
Sorry to disappoint, we've had better presidents, and Obama's made so many things horrible. Cuts funding to public schooling but there's so many faults with the education system. If I was president I'd prioritize a fund to give to schools to hire an off duty police officer to act as a security guard. Anything to help lower the chances of a school shooting of mitigate the loss of life.
Don't forget that if he doesn't get his way, he will shutdown state parks and war memorials until he gets his way again, even if the excuse is because it costs money to keep those gates open (while nobody watches them).
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 14:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The sheer amount of stupidity and ignorance asserted in the last two posts causes baby seals to get clubbed.

Come on King, you can do better than that.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-02 14:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats so adorable, you really believe that would cut down on school shootings too, how cute.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-02 14:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I was watching a tv special on warren buffet. At least I think it was him, it's been quite a while.

It was a guy that picks stocks based on the stuff he buys on a regular basis. And I thought, damn that is smart. So I started doing it.

So I buy a product, like Roundup, and that ***burns a mofoing hole straight to the center of the earth. So, I look at the back of the jug and I'll be damned it's Monsanto!

And I think they stage protests against themselves because I will be goddamned if the stock doesn't go up every fricken time I see their name on television.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Polly wants a cracker <Kwak!> Obama is the greatest <Kwak!> Polly wants a cracker <Kwak!>
Oh geeze, will this shut you up?

By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 14:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

drivel

You're the only parrot here guy.
 Shiva.Snojoe
user: snojoe
By Shiva.Snojoe 2014-07-02 14:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was president I'd prioritize a fund to give to schools to hire an off duty police officer to act as a security guard. Anything to help lower the chances of a school shooting of mitigate the loss of life.

Or, you could, I don't know, find some way to get gun control to be a thing instead of letting everyone who wants to own a gun get one for ***'s sake.

Seriously, if your response to these school shootings is to hire someone to guard the schools, you have your priorities completely out of order, and I'd hate to see a country run under your power.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-02 14:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Snojoe said: »
Or, you could, I don't know, find some way to get gun control to be a thing instead of letting everyone who wants to own a gun get one for ***'s sake.
Spoken like somebody who never tried to (legally) get a gun personally.

Seriously, if your response to these school shootings is to hire someone to guard the schools, you have your priorities completely out of order, and I'd hate to see a country run under your power.
You are correct, but the other solution where we institutionalize every citizen who doesn't agree with our way of thinking isn't exactly popular either.

Plus there is that pesky 2nd Amendment you have to deal with. Damn the US Constitution!
By Jetackuu 2014-07-02 14:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was president I'd prioritize a fund to give to schools to hire an off duty police officer to act as a security guard. Anything to help lower the chances of a school shooting of mitigate the loss of life.

Oh goody a gun debate.

Do tell, how else are you going to stop random shootings? You really have no way of knowing somebody is mentally ill or a criminal until they do something that warrants the label.

There's also no logical reason to limit (aka infringe) a citizen's right to bear arms, not to mention no legal reason.

But you know, go continue thinking that all your problems can be wished away, and pretending that some people aren't just outright bad people.

Also a lot of schools have had an armed on duty police officer assigned to the schools for over a decade now, but their presence is known and easily neutralized.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-07-02 14:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget that if he doesn't get his way, he will shutdown state parks and war memorials until he gets his way again, even if the excuse is because it costs money to keep those gates open (while nobody watches them).
Still pretending it wasn't Congress, specifically the Tea Party holdouts, that caused that? Doesn't it get tiring lying like that all the time?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-02 14:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoken like somebody who never tried to (legally) get a gun personally.

You are correct, but the other solution where we institutionalize every citizen who doesn't agree with our way of thinking isn't exactly popular either.

Plus there is that pesky 2nd Amendment you have to deal with. Damn the US Constitution!
Personally, I would Damn every HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** who thinks the Amendments in the Constitution are God Given, considering how many times it had to be amended from the original Bill of Rights. And the fact that every other country with a constitution has a differing number of rights - supposedly God Given.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8