First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 181 182 183
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2015-11-25 21:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

some syntaxt/command help is neede

What is the command to cancel the current action ?
What is the command to remove a buff ?

if i otherwise have missed a command index please slap me the right way

found the answer to my second question on page 2 after rearading though the post a little slower.

if spell.english == 'Utsusemi: Ichi' and (buffactive['Copy Image'] or buffactive['Copy Image (2)']) then
send_command('@wait 3.3; cancel 66; cancel 444')
end
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-11-28 00:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Equip Purity Ring when cursed or using Holy Water command anyone?
By Ragnark 2015-11-29 14:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm getting the following error ...

Gearswap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/refresh.lua:234: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-11-29 20:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking at the Mote-Mappings file he has mappings for fast cast and recast staves. I'm looking to add damage and accuracy in a similar way, does anyone know how I can go about doing that?
 Odin.Danial
Server: Odin
By Odin.Danial 2015-11-30 13:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Is there a way to create a custom timer for whatever spell (say haste) using gearswap? Motetenten has something along that line in his brd GS, I was hoping to make custom timers for haste and other buffs as Timers can't recognize the enh duration on Telchine stuff. Thanks!

Just wanted to bump this as I had the same question.
 Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2015-11-30 18:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Not taking credit for this, Lygre wrote this for me, and it was too awesome to not share. I know some other people were asking for it before, too. Basically just edit in your own augments on telchine gear, or anything else you want to tweak. Since it uses the custom timer function in timers and not the original timers, you might have to filter some spells. You should just be able to plunk it into the end of your GS.
[+]
 Odin.Danial
By Odin.Danial 2015-12-02 08:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet, thanks!
 Ragnarok.Trixi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2015-12-03 16:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I am getting a random error when ever I get/move/sell an item, any AH action, daily gobbie reward, item dropped from mob, etc.

"Lua runtime error: gearswap/gearswap.lua:362: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"

Looking at the lua..
Code
    elseif id == 0x01E then
        local bag = to_windower_api(res.bags[data:byte(0x09)].english)
        local slot = data:byte(0x0A)
        local count = data:unpack('I',5)
        if not items[bag][slot] then items[bag][slot] = make_empty_item_table(slot) end
        items[bag][slot].count = count
        if count == 0 then
            items[bag][slot].id = 0
            items[bag][slot].bazaar = 0
            items[bag][slot].status = 0
        end

Line 362 is:
if not items[bag][slot] then items[bag][slot] = make_empty_item_table(slot) end

Any idea on why this is happening? Bug?

Very annoying, especially when in a PT..

Byrth asked if I had all the inventories, and i'm pretty sure I do:
Mog Safe
Mog Safe 2
Storage
Mog Locker
Mog Satchel
Mog Sack
Mog Case
Mog Wardrobe
-All with 80 item capactiy
 Phoenix.Sevrina
Server: Phoenix
user: Sevrina
By Phoenix.Sevrina 2015-12-05 00:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Working on a gearswap for pld (Motenten's with addition of a few acc arrays and AM3 now) and added this to the function customize_melee_set(meleeSet)
Code
	if buffactive['Aftermath: Lv.3'] then
		meleeSet = set_combine(meleeSet, sets.engaged.aftermath, sets.engaged.aftermath[state.OffenseMode.value])
		end

Not sure if this was the correct spot, but I know it works fine, it equips my AM3 set with all the acc levels when I toggle through them. The only problem I'm having now is that my PDT set will not equip/lock-in while I'm meleeing with AM3 up. It will lock me in my PDT set when I do not have AM3 up though, and when I'm disengaged.
 Leviathan.Tsoi
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsoi
By Leviathan.Tsoi 2015-12-05 06:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I recently started a lua for my Rune Fencer using moten basic run lua. But its not going into its engaged sets, at all. It will cast, and ws, but it will never enter its engaged sets. Its working fine on my other jobs. Any solutions?

pastebin.com/gTCL2TTN ( my rune lua )
 Asura.Mcdonalds
Server: Asura
By Asura.Mcdonalds 2015-12-05 07:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Would anyone know why gearswap loads successfully but when I change jobs the red words don't pop up and my gear doesn't change on any command. Nothing wrong with the script. I used it last week. I did, however change servers and my name. Would that affect anything?
By Sidiov 2015-12-05 14:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mcdonalds said: »
Would anyone know why gearswap loads successfully but when I change jobs the red words don't pop up and my gear doesn't change on any command. Nothing wrong with the script. I used it last week. I did, however change servers and my name. Would that affect anything?
It will if your /Gearswap/data/ files are named like: name_job_gear.lua that some people use. If so, just rename the first part to the new character.
 Asura.Mcdonalds
By Asura.Mcdonalds 2015-12-05 15:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You're amazing. Thanks, Sidiov
By RolandJ 2015-12-06 19:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Rolandj said:
Rolandj said:
Hello,

My gs is loading a ghost file. I've deleted my whm.lua, as a test, and gs still loads it after //lua u gearswap > //lua l gearswap and after rebooting ffxi. Where this file is is located unbeknownst to me; I have been using 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Windower4\addons\GearSwap\data\Rolandj' as my directory and gs has been updating my lua properly until this evening afaik as I have made tons of changes the past few days & they all took effect ingame. Is there any way to trace what file is actually loaded ingame? I want to see its filepath! There is no way that it could be loading from the recycle bin, lol.
Any ideas? I'll keep looking.

Ok, lol, it was loading a 'whm.lua' file that I had in my 'GearSwap\libs' folder for some reason. A search of my entire hard drive for whm.lua is how I found this sneaky little stinker.

Ok, so I deleted that file, replaced my whm.lua back to my chars file, and when I did //lua u gearswap > //lua l gearswap ingame it created another outdated whm.lua in the libs folder.

I've been using this method to update my whm.lua each time that I've made changes and this is the first time I've encountered this. I'll have my eyes on the lib folder from now on, I guess.

Does anyone know what triggers gs to do this?

Thanks,
Roland
By Jorel85 2015-12-07 00:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, I'm getting a lua runtime error. /windower4//addons/gearswap/equip_processing.lua:258: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Gearswap will load but it immediately gives this error. None of my luas will load either. I tried looking into the equip processing file to try and see if i could fix the problem, but I haven't got the foggiest clue. If anyone could help me figure this out I'd greatly appreciate it. Following is the code for the equip_processing.lua around line 258. is there something that needs to be fixed?
By kithaofcerb 2015-12-10 00:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey folks, is there going to be an update that fixes Gearswap for the December update? Apparently it's loading my LUA, but not swapping anything. Thanks in advance
By Sidiov 2015-12-10 00:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

kithaofcerb said: »
Hey folks, is there going to be an update that fixes Gearswap for the December update? Apparently it's loading my LUA, but not swapping anything. Thanks in advance
No.
Game over, bro.
By kithaofcerb 2015-12-10 00:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
kithaofcerb said: »
No.
Game over, bro.

I genuinely can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
 Bismarck.Diablosword
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Diablosword 2015-12-10 01:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Im pretty sure that if GearSwap ever did quit working forever, I'd quit. You guys are doing the Lord's work here.
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Server: Leviathan
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2015-12-10 01:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

give them a few to see what broke what, they generally have fast updates. It is late though, might just have to wait a few.
 Asura.Orangebear
user: Astaro
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-12-13 09:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone advise how to include a specific set for an individual spell?

Eg, Death, Impact etc... ?
By geigei 2015-12-13 09:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Orangebear said: »
Can anyone advise how to include a specific set for an individual spell?

Eg, Death, Impact etc... ?

sets.midcast.Death = {}
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-12-13 09:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh that simple? Damn thanks lol
 Ragnarok.Nep
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neptune
By Ragnarok.Nep 2015-12-13 17:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this topic has been brought up numerous times before, but I'm going out of my mind trying to get an Aurorastorm set to work for my WHM and I'm starting to get desperate.

I have used Motenten's default Gearswap files since the beginning, the "libs" files are all unedited and the only thing I've done with Kinematics' WHM file is edit the gear sets. I've been trying to add a rule for swapping to a certain midcast set when Aurorastorm is up following the many examples and variations I've seen in this thread and elsewhere, but none will work and I cast in my normal Cure set no matter what.

I even went so far as to delete all of Gearswap's files in the entire "addons" folder, redownloaded it through Windower, downloaded Kinematics' SCH file (a job I don't even play) from here which has a weather curing set by default that I presumed would work. I did absolutely nothing to the file, and then tried casting Cure again while on SCH. Still no change when Aurorastorm is up. I must be missing something fundamental and obvious, but I am clueless as to what that might be.

If anyone has any ideas on what I could try, I would be so grateful!

Edit: solved by Krystela in the WHM guide, thank you again! Here's the post that helped me, in case someone else runs into the same problem I did.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-12-14 14:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay so I have what is likely a hardware issue but maybe you guys can get me a workaround.

My original laptop crashga V'd and I got another, a Lenovo.

I cannot use my f9 etc keys to cycle anything because it does crap like shuts my screen off, and I don't know what to do. I crashed myself trying to swap to an accuracy set once before, and hell if I know what to do.

Can I use alternate keybinds for this stuff, and if so, how the hell do I format it in my luas? This is killing me. :(
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-12-18 10:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

Since one of the recent updates, my toggle to use AF Body doesn't seem to be working... but I can't work out why :-/

Can anyone see something I'm missing?

Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/cqu5vACi
By Sidiov 2015-12-18 12:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Orangebear said: »
Hi,

Since one of the recent updates, my toggle to use AF Body doesn't seem to be working... but I can't work out why :-/

Can anyone see something I'm missing?

Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/cqu5vACi
Does the value of state.ArtifactBody actually change when you hit the key? If not, try moving it to another keybind temporarily and see if it works.
I've had a lot of problems with the ` keybinds. They only worked on full keyboard style, and I'm thinking that the new keyboard stuff may have messed with it.
 Shiva.Applesmash
Server: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2015-12-18 16:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Might be a long shot but is there a way to distinguish .lua files for 2 characters with the same name/jobs but on different servers?

Sorry if this was already addressed
First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 181 182 183