Is This Server Dying?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Is this server dying?
Is this server dying?
 Odin.Boleslaus
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2013-10-20 17:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

smoken said: »
Taletta.Kenrusai.Izilder.Boleslaus.Seiri.Anethesi.Boleslaus.
lets get this straitened up. before the game got broken worse then it was with choc blinkers and armor npcing.how much was it for items on the ah. just go through the histroy and take a look at it. see for yourself and you will see how crazy it had gotten. lets just look at 75 cap, seems it was only a few years ago. how much did it cost for the k.club. a few mil and that was the top item forsale.Now lets go forward a few years and its what 50+ mil. why the price increase? so tell me how new players to the game can possible get items and gear when prices are like that. and yeah you can do the bcnm for the k.club. but as everyone has seen these days, even getting a skirmy run togeather takes hours to fil. and that is with the newest content. how is it possible to get a run togeather to go and try for it.
so when the game dies and all of the hard core players are left standing there with billions of gil and all of the gear you can possible have, know that the end was caused by you. for letting the game get the way it was. and when you can no longer connect to the server and your crying stops. just take a deep breathe and think about the next game you play and how the players effect the game play of a online game. cause alot of you people have never really played online games i think, just this one.
raise 3 ty goodnite
 Siren.Seiri
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2013-10-20 18:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Go ahead and lock the post, at this point I think people should have realised he's either trolling or so high he's out of the stratosphere. Either way, a waste of our time and you're efforts. Thanks Anna.