Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-10-08 11:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Speaking of coffee IV, until that's socially acceptable, a Chemex is a pretty good bet.

All these freaking special extractions for coffee conneseurs.

Mother ***, I get a 15-minute break. I'm glad you've got all day to wait for a barrista to suck your coffee out of a porcelain penis for full flavor.

GIVE ME THE BLACK COFFEE IN THE THERMOS POT AND THEN "KLAATU BARADA NIKO" WHATEVER IT IS YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THE SPECIAL ORDER.

Edit: *ahem* sorry.

I didn't *get* my coffee until first break this morning because I was running late and didn't have time to brew my own.

The chicky who clearly had no job and was ordering six special orders for her and her pregnant mother friends chatting happily in the corner was testing my patience severely.
I am by no means a coffee connoisseur, however, there actually is a noticeable taste difference between brewing methods. Just saying.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
unless animated. png seems the better option, due to the transparency layer and sharpness
Don't worry Misa, I used png :)
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-08 11:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If I'm spending more than 5 bucks for a 12 ounce drink, it better have some booze in it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I have done pour-overs at the coffee shop where I get away from the house for a few hours every Saturday. I like those.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-08 11:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the thins that makes me cringe and want to punch people...

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I am by no means a coffee connoisseur, however, there actually is a noticeable taste difference between brewing methods. Just saying.

Oh yeah, no doubt.

I'm just saying, man.

You're at a coffee shop that's across from the county courthouse and 20 private businesses. It's repeat daily customers are there to be in-and-out.

Quit holding up the damn line!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-10-08 11:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the thins that makes me cringe and want to punch people...

Well duh. You use a bitmap!
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-10-08 11:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, no doubt.

I'm just saying, man.

You're at a coffee shop that's across from the county courthouse and 20 private businesses. It's repeat daily customers are there to be in-and-out.

Don't tell me how to live my life!
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-08 11:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

unless animated. png seems the better option, due to the transparency layer and sharpness
Don't worry Misa, I used png :)

Yeah, I use .png for all of my stuff (All the new XIVPro stuff is .png), I just wasn't going to make Meshi jump through extra hoops for something this silly.
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
If I'm spending more than 5 bucks for a 12 ounce drink, it better have some booze in it.

Five bucks? Jesus Christ.

I got my (fresh-brewed, ground-today) coffee and an Oreo Rice Krispy treat for $3.50.

Owned-and-operated establishments only, please.

Starbucks can get the *** out with their overpriced nonsense.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-10-08 11:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, no doubt.

I'm just saying, man.

Yeah. I hate being that grouch, but I just want my Americano. I get one nice cup of coffee a week that I don't have to make myself. I hate that every week I get stuck behind that woman who wants to chit-chat and get her soy-chai-macchiato thing that only Christina knows how to make and does it special for her all the time, so here are the five step directions for it.

Can't wait to buy an espresso machine :(

Edit: Oh wait, weddings are expensive and that makes me a broke *** fool. Four years until an espresso machine.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I'm giving you good advice.

I mean, live your life how you want, but deny 50 civil servants and bank workers their morning Joe and make them late getting back to work and see how long you live that life.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

weddings are expensive

My wedding was free, technically.

I gave the officiant a $50 tip for being kind enough to make time for us the night before Thanksgiving.

But then again, we'd been livin' in sin for a good 12 years at that point and decided we weren't about to let her idiot little brother get married before us.

That was 11/21/2012.

He got married 11/23/2012.

And now they're separated! That's what happens when you both drop out of college after knocking up some girl you met at a party!

I just feel bad for my nephew. The kid is growing up with the biggest handicap a child can have: *** awful parents.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-08 11:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

give him some heroin. I hear that helps
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-10-08 11:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Only in Philadelphia. Or, coincidentally, my home town.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-08 11:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Yeah, I use .png for all of my stuff (All the new XIVPro stuff is .png), I just wasn't going to make Meshi jump through extra hoops for something this silly.
He is the king of Ni
should have made crazier demands...

we all know Parker will end up slaving away doing it anyways.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 11:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Only in Philadelphia. Or, coincidentally, my home town.

I maintain my theory that one of the best circumstances to come from global warming would be the Atlantic taking over the Eastern seaboard and ridding us of New Jersey all the way through to about, eh....Allentown?

Oceanfront property in Pennsylvania sounds fantastic.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-08 11:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just the moon, pay no mind to the sea rising.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-10-08 11:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Oh wait, weddings are expensive and that makes me a broke *** fool. Four years until an espresso machine.

Her parental units didn't stash some cash, I guess?

And now they're separated! That's what happens when you both drop out of college after knocking up some girl you met at a party!

I just feel bad for my nephew. The kid is growing up with the biggest handicap a child can have: *** awful parents.

Is this the minister in-law?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-10-08 11:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Nah, but I always figured I'd be paying for my own wedding. It seems pretty common nowadays.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-08 11:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
is the sea rising? or are we actually sinking? :v
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-08 11:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

is the sea rising? or are we actually sinking? :v
Please point out where do you think we are on a scale from Jesus to Di Caprio. *shows water level graph*
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-10-08 11:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, but I always figured I'd be paying for my own wedding. It seems pretty common nowadays.

Do you know anyone who has a few acres? A few weddings I've been to have used other people's homes as a venue to skirt the cost. When we were crunching numbers another economical solution for a venue was to rent out a surf-side place with a wedding on a public beach.

Are you exchanging vows on your home turf or her's? Are you still in Houston? Crystal Beach and Port A are an alternative.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-10-08 11:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

We're gonna do it on Houston still. We actually found a relatively affordable venue hall, which we should be putting deposit on today. We checked out like a dozen places down there, Tomball, Galveston or whatever. It's funny that even if the venue hall was free-ish, weddings are still so expensive. It's crazy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-08 11:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Please point out where do you think we are on a scale from Jesus to Di Caprio. *shows water level graph*
I think about Jaws Knee deep

on that note
new teaser for the new sequel
YouTube Video Placeholder

yea i know its a joke video
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-10-08 11:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We're gonna do it on Houston still. We actually found a relatively affordable venue hall, which we should be putting deposit on today. We checked out like a dozen places down there, Tomball, Galveston or whatever. It's funny that even if the venue hall was free-ish, weddings are still so expensive. It's crazy.

Good to hear! They really are expensive taking into account catering, arrangements, etc.

I'm going out on a limb here, but did you check out the ballroom of The Hotel Galvez? Bricks effectively shat? There's always the prospect of drunken ghost hunting on the forth floor or the sea wall. BUM BUM BUM!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-08 12:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

What does a Panda use to cook?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-10-08 12:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the minister in-law?

Oh God no. (pun intended.) He and I are on great terms. I mean, we each think the other is entirely full of ***and/or entirely misled, but we've been friends for a long, long time. Our dads were good friends. We knew each other before we knew our wives. (Though, fun story, my wife's mom and my dad dated in high school.)

He's been with my wife's sister only slightly less time than my wife and I have been together. I live too far away to tell you their marriage has zero problems, but from all outward appearances and my discussions with them they're just fine.

This is the youngest of my wife's "true" siblings (her + an older sister and younger brother). She's also got a step sister and twin half-sisters.

This particular brother is easily the most problematic of the group that is still in contact.

The step-sister is sort of MIA, but...her mother is *** crazy. It was sort of expected of her at some point in life. =\
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-10-08 12:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

What does a Panda use to cook?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-08 12:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We're gonna do it on Houston still..

/adjusts the azimuths on the super storm sandy machine

You heard him PARKER... our mission <dramatic pause>
is to destroy houston ..

I don't know why he is making such a big deal out of marrying his coffee press either PARKER but let's not miss an opportunity to kill him while we have the chance...

no PARKER, when you are bringing a hurricane as a wedding present you don't RSVP...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-10-08 12:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
no PARKER, when you are bringing a hurricane as a wedding present you don't RSVP...

I *** lost it at that one. So accurate.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17695 17696 17697 ... 18549 18550 18551