FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17415 17416 17417 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-11 16:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

hey mag! livin' the high life with no stupid kids asking you questions?

edit*

I christen this page "the page of spongebob squarepants"
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 16:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The questions I didn't mind. Those I loved. It was the acting out and being obnoxious and coming to class with ankle monitors that I wasn't a fan of. I'm doing okay, although my summer break started off with me breaking up with my girlfriend, so it could have been better. I am excited about next year, though. New school, new administration, staff that are welcoming and supportive (whom I've already met; they're fantastic), only one 9/10 block as opposed to two with curriculum and a discipline administrator that actually does what they say. Also, I'm teaching Juniors, which are like the golden age for students, so I'm excited to get it going.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-11 16:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

that's good to hear. hanging around close to where you've been, or moving off to a new locale?
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-11 16:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ankle monitors?
dafuq kind of school you went to?
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-06-11 16:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Blurgh, 1:1, but I must say it was a beauty of a goal.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-11 16:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

As the snow flies on a cold and gray chicago mornin'
a poor little baby child is born...
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 16:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
that's good to hear. hanging around close to where you've been, or moving off to a new locale?
It's the same district, I'm just getting transferred to a school about 10-15 minutes away which actually works in my favor; less chance of seeing my students or other faculty outside of school.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
ankle monitors?
dafuq kind of school you went to?
One where I had a student who was accused of armed robbery and assault. He could be a good kid, but he really ran with the wrong crowd.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-06-11 16:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I'm doing okay, although my summer break started off with me breaking up with my girlfriend, so it could have been better.

Sorry, Mag. On the bright side, at least she wasn't crazy, overly Christian nutball, right?

I am excited about next year, though. New school, new administration, staff that are welcoming and supportive (whom I've already met; they're fantastic), only one 9/10 block as opposed to two with curriculum and a discipline administrator that actually does what they say. Also, I'm teaching Juniors, which are like the golden age for students, so I'm excited to get it going.

That's good. You made it! You did your time!

I know you were under the gun at some point with the administration of the previous school. Glad to see you persevered.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-11 16:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

glad to hear you are going to a better school
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 16:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
On the bright side, at least she wasn't crazy, overly Christian nutball, right?
Nope. She was agnostic and seemed really sane and together. Sure, she had a son, but it's getting harder and harder to find someone my age that doesn't have a kid at this point. The only problem was, she refused to let me into her life and she used a stupid joke I made in poor judgement as a way to get out of a relationship with me. I think she was looking for some fun, but I sorta fell for her on our first date. By the way, the joke in question was about a month and a half ago, we were going to a friend's birthday party. On the way, we went to Walgreen's to buy some tea. As I was paying for the tea, I joked with her and said, "Hey, don't be lookin' at my pin number!" but she took me as being sincere with it and couldn't get over it. She slowly shut me out until it got to the point where we hadn't been on a date in 3 weeks and she barely talked to me throughout the week. So, I ended things.

I'm sure I'm going to date again, but I'm going to wait a few months before being active with it again. I won't turn someone down if something happens, but I'm not going to be active in my search for a while.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 16:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds cold but.. Her loss, bro.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 16:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, sir. But enough about Magnuss' sad life; how's errbody?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-11 16:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

angry with numbers atm, otherwise well, thanks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-11 16:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

on a side note...
I went to my local Carl's Jr earlier this week and ordered a bacon bbq burger, that has onion rings inside.
special request, asked for the onion rings to be freshly cooked.

this happened:no onion rings.
also. weaksauce, literally.
submitted complain at corporate.
got a call from the restaurant 15 mins ago asking what happened, manager apologized and offered a free meal for 2.

:|
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-06-11 16:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Tired, had stuff going on and lost some sleep lately.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 17:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

angry with numbers atm, otherwise well, thanks.
Yeah, numbers suck. I can definitely relate.

Anna Ruthven said: »
Tired, had stuff going on and lost some sleep lately.
Go to bed early! That always works for me.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-06-11 17:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
On the bright side, at least she wasn't crazy, overly Christian nutball, right?
Nope. She was agnostic and seemed really sane and together. Sure, she had a son, but it's getting harder and harder to find someone my age that doesn't have a kid at this point. The only problem was, she refused to let me into her life and she used a stupid joke I made in poor judgement as a way to get out of a relationship with me. I think she was looking for some fun, but I sorta fell for her on our first date. By the way, the joke in question was about a month and a half ago, we were going to a friend's birthday party. On the way, we went to Walgreen's to buy some tea. As I was paying for the tea, I joked with her and said, "Hey, don't be lookin' at my pin number!" but she took me as being sincere with it and couldn't get over it. She slowly shut me out until it got to the point where we hadn't been on a date in 3 weeks and she barely talked to me throughout the week. So, I ended things.

I'm sure I'm going to date again, but I'm going to wait a few months before being active with it again. I won't turn someone down if something happens, but I'm not going to be active in my search for a while.

Silly thing to get pissy over. She should know if she's "long-haul" she would find out anyway, and probably in a very uneventful fashion. For instance...

"Going to the store, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, grab me X, Y and Z, please."

/tosses card

"The pin is XXXX. Just go ahead and put your stuff on it too."

Goofy.

As Girlboy stated, her loss.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-11 17:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

See, and I didn't have a problem with her seeing the pin number. I explained to her that sometimes I may seem deadpan when I'm joking. She said that every person she talked to thought it was a joke as well. She knew I meant it jokingly and without malice, yet she refused to shake it off, saying that things weren't the same. There's only two reasons for that to happen. 1) She was using it as a way to escape. 2) She's emotionally immature. Either way, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that. She was going to have this hanging over my head for the rest of my life if she could. I'm better off. It pisses me off the more I think about it, but *** it. Maybe I'll find someone who's not batshit insane before I die.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-11 17:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

just learn to appreciate batshit insane!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-11 17:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

gfhgdfhgshfhfghgdhdghdghf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*** people seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got stuck with a project no one else wants, because reasons, mostly because I said I was busy doing something else and didnt say No.
few days delays because of no materials, unrealistic due date. I was told to cut sections for a buildiing's parking floor.

***is cut, just need minimal prep work.
*** salesperson and mega boss on my case, while my boss doesnt want to *** do it becuase "it is not on my schedual, you should have not taken this project, should had left it to other departments QQDramalama ***"

*** really.

I DONT *** CARE NOW.
I WILL CUT THIS ***UP, AND DONT CARE IF IT GETS PREPPED OR NOT.
*** YOU PAINT MASK
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-06-11 17:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

just learn to appreciate batshit insane!

I prefer the term 'guanopsychotic'. Usable in almost-polite company, even.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-11 18:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, sir. But enough about Magnuss' sad life; how's errbody?
Just finished my last paper that is for a class on how to write an advertising proposal to a wealthy real estate client and how to best work within their budget, with examples of course. Basically a lesson in logistics and marketing on how to choose the best methods of advertising.

Did another paper earlier today for some class on Healthcare in America and how it's geared towards maximizing profits.

One last assignment and I can take a break for a week. This one isn't due until the 14th. It's a abnormal psychology analysis on the movie "The Aviator." So I have to watch that movie tomorrow.

This round of writing is actually quite boring though.

It's funny on paper I'm employed in the state of Texas for IRS reasons as a subcontractor. However the money comes from the Chinese and is used in Chinese Universities. Strange world.

If it wasn't for the money I think I might have stayed in retirement. Oh well, it's fun when I find the subject interesting, but lately it's been a little boring.
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
Server: Shiva
user: kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-06-12 03:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone.(I usually just use this site to find information of FFXI jobs/armor, but I thought I'd try communicating a little.. > >;)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-12 06:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you're doing fine so far.

How's it going? How are you living man?

Here I'm wondering wtf I'm doing up at 5 am...
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-06-12 06:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, doing alright. Been playing this new app. Mobius Final Fantasy. And that is pretty early haha.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-06-12 06:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I must've been born too early for phone / tablet games. I need a big monitor / TV or I'm not happy.

I've been playing elder scrolls online, way too much.
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-06-12 06:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

They're alright, but I do get a little down when one of those random number generator's tend to go south. -_-; The game seems alright so far but I'm sure they'll do something to mess with me. How is elder scrolls online?
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-06-12 06:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I must've been born too early for phone / tablet games. I need a big monitor / TV or I'm not happy.

I've been playing elder scrolls online, way too much.
Most of the TVs weren't much bigger than todays tablets though, at least in my memory.
My issue with mobile games is that they expect you to pay for chances (which are generally low) with larger sums than a real console game would cost. Cannot understand why this concept is being that successfull.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-12 07:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It's gambling and people get addicted to it.
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-06-12 07:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I keep trying to wonder why people pay so much for a small chance to get something from these games myself. I just keep in mind it's free and I'll eventually get "something" good.(Which is true.. but sometimes it takes a long time haha)

Edit: Especially since they give you one with some sort of event or login campaign.
First Page 2 3 ... 17415 17416 17417 ... 18549 18550 18551