First Page 2 3 ... 17049 17050 17051 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I know it's a reach, but...

Josie = Josie and the Pussycats

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:
YouTube Video Placeholder

So a woman goes into the doctor and says to him, "Doctor, I've had 'What's New Pussycat' in my head for just...days. I can't get it out of my head! What do I do!?"

The doctor looks her in the eye and says, "I'm sorry, ma'am. You've got Tom Jones Syndrome."

Aghast, she finally asks, "Is this a rare disorder, doctor?"

He shrugs and says, "it's not unusual."
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-12-30 10:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ael-i-us in on a P&R tear for a day;
Rate-up needs to be mulled over.
He tends to just stay a-waaay.
Chuckle-worthy is in the eye of the be-hold-er.
Can someone fill me in on if my laughter is al-riiight.
Can someone fill me in on if my laughter is al-riiight.

I was really confused yesterday, and now my curiosity is killing me!

I think that was a miss. Syllables are way off.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-30 10:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

/pulls himself out of the oil sludge pit

I hope I can get these hands of mine clean by next year... <new year joke rimshot>

working sucks... PARKER! find out who invented work and have them killed...

christmas was awesome though. everyone gave me cigars and booze
/shares I must have done something right... though I can't for the life of me think what that might have been... /ponders

anyhoo... let's see... Patron XO Cafe is so sweet it will set your teeth on edge... it's like coffee syrup with booze in it... kind of like drinking vanilla extract...but coffee flavored /drinks it anyways

my forty year old gay kid brother is marrying a woman for reasons unknown but presumed sinister... I suspect it has something to do with revenge... my niece is pregnant...again... call my kid sister (her mom) grandma if you see her, she LOVES THAT.... which reminds me.

Hoppy, the next time your dad starts talking about politics make this deal with him. He doesn't talk about politics and you don't talk about your sex life... works like magic.

Ramy Latrobe is home of Rolling Rock beer speaking ill of latrobe will get you forty lashes...

I'll get to the rest of you bums in a minute...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Ramy Latrobe is home of Rolling Rock beer speaking ill of latrobe will get you forty lashes...

I live there, I'm not speaking ill of it.

But Rolling Rock is horse piss. Especially now, since it isn't made here anymore. At least when it was made here you could get good specials on it at local bars.

Red Stripe, however, IS made here.

Jamaican beer my ***.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-12-30 10:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

christmas was awesome though. everyone gave me cigars and booze
/shares I must have done something right... though I can't for the life of me think what that might have been... /ponders

Good to hear!!

my forty year old gay kid brother is marrying a woman for reasons unknown but presumed sinister... I suspect it has something to do with revenge... my niece is pregnant...again... call my kid sister (her mom) grandma if you see her, she LOVES THAT.... which reminds me.

Is he the only one in the family who is unaware of which way he actually swings? Gah! We knew, but didn't actually know, about my cousin since we were tots. Not a single person was surprised when he came out.

Hoppy, the next time your dad starts talking about politics make this deal with him. He doesn't talk about politics and you don't talk about your sex life... works like magic.

That...That might actually be a good plan!
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 10:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I mostly like muscle cars and Japanese/German/British imports that are just the everyday, every guy hobby car and not rich boy/rich girl cars but earlier this year I went to work and an office worker drove his toy to work, it was a Mercedes Benz 560SL, around 1988 or 1989. I really like those for a two-seater.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-30 10:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

why are you guys singing songs about Josisafk ? :o
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I mostly like muscle cars and Japanese/German/British imports that are just the everyday, every guy hobby car and not rich boy/rich girl cars but earlier this year I went to work and an office worker drove his toy to work, it was a Mercedes Benz 560SL, around 1988 or 1989. I really like those for a two-seater.

My stepdad has a 1981 Triumph TR7. Has a few Gremlins, but he got it at a great price and loves tinkering with it. Fun little car.

(not his, but exactly the same, color and all)
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-30 10:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I made a similar deal with my father in law... it worked!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 10:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

My stepdad has a 1981 Triumph TR7. Has a few Gremlins, but he got it at a great price and loves tinkering with it. Fun little car.

(not his, but exactly the same, color and all)
I like MG Midgets too. If you mean the AMC Gremlin, that isn't an import or a muscle car. But I once saw Aelius shop a Gremlin into his "Ban-Mobile"

EDIT: Something I find cool about British sports cars is a lot of them have the tiniest little engines I've ever seen.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-30 10:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

one party left to go.
hopefully i dont have to pretend to get drunk and pretend to pass out this time~
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-30 10:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless it backfires and then he starts to feel comfortable sharing his own experiences with you as well. Did I ever tell you about the day you were conceived? Your mother loved this one thing I did to her all the time! I've been shacking up with this lady I met a bingo and damn she sucks me dry every time!

Good luck with that.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-30 10:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

it isn't made here anymore. At least when it was made here you could get good specials on it at local bars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

goddamnit dude they used to have this awesome special there with a metal pail full of rolling rock and ice... on a hot summer's day after a long *** day at work it hit the spot...

/frantic memory search

damn that is a good memory... it was like... at a bar inside a holiday inn... when they still had the "Holidome" and I got a bucket of rolling rock and smoked a big fat cigar while sitting in the hot tub....

jebus...how long ago was that you could smoke indoors?....
I guess I haven't been to latrobe in longer than I thought...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 10:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Unless it backfires and then he starts to feel comfortable sharing his own experiences with you as well. Did I ever tell you about the day you were conceived? Your mother loved this one thing I did to her all the time! I've been shacking up with this lady I met a bingo and damn she sucks me dry every time!

Good luck with that.
I don't even know what to think of this.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-30 11:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that.

In Law

no dad wants to hear about his daughter getting done...

<cajun accent>
I guarantee!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 11:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with that.

In Law

no dad wants to hear about his daughter getting done...

<cajun accent>
I guarantee!
"I'm sorry I took your daughter's virginity sir, it won't happen again."

Where have I heard that before?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-30 11:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It was more of a reply for the hoppy... think twice before you take that specific plunge.

First you have to ask yourself, "Do I have the fortitude necassary to bring up my sex life to my father?" If you can cross that line then you gotta be willing to take it the full way if he calls your bluff or takes the hit even though he doesn't want to but thinks you need to talk about it or something. How far are you willing to go to make your point man!?!?!

He could be one of those dads that takes it and starts talking about his own sex life to gross you out instead! Everyone loses down that path...

Some parents do it unprovoked so beware taking that path!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-30 11:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It was more of a reply for the hoppy... think twice before you take that specific plunge.

First you have to ask yourself, "Do I have the fortitude necassary to bring up my sex life to my father?" If you can cross that line then you gotta be willing to take it the full way if he calls your bluff or takes the hit even though he doesn't want to but thinks you need to talk about it or something. How far are you willing to go to make your point man!?!?!

He could be one of those dads that takes it and starts talking about his own sex life to gross you out instead! Everyone loses down that path...

Mennonites sure are strange....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-12-30 11:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

That was my initial thought, until it kicked in. LOL!

Blah!

Unfortunately, I've already heard the circumstances surrounding both my and my brother's conception when my dad was completely ***-faced, crying drunk about three years ago. :/

That last part, Flav, just BLAH!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-30 11:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if one of my mennonite *** tried to pull that ***on me... First I'd have to remember which mother was his... there's so god damn many of them...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 11:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If you mean the AMC Gremlin,

I meant the Triumph has needed a lot of little repairs since he bought it. ie: mechanical gremlins.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 11:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you mean the AMC Gremlin,

I meant the Triumph has needed a lot of little repairs since he bought it. ie: mechanical gremlins.
Oh, LOL. Not used to hearing that expression. That really threw me off.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 11:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

it isn't made here anymore. At least when it was made here you could get good specials on it at local bars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

goddamnit dude they used to have this awesome special there with a metal pail full of rolling rock and ice... on a hot summer's day after a long *** day at work it hit the spot...

/frantic memory search

damn that is a good memory... it was like... at a bar inside a holiday inn... when they still had the "Holidome" and I got a bucket of rolling rock and smoked a big fat cigar while sitting in the hot tub....

jebus...how long ago was that you could smoke indoors?....
I guess I haven't been to latrobe in longer than I thought...

Yeah. A Bucket of Rocks was a big thing all over the western side of the state. My parents used to serve them when they owned a restaurant in the 80s and that was up on the Kinzua Reservoir.

But yeah, they stopped making Rolling Rock in Latrobe in 2006 (per Wikipedia, the final batch of Rolling Rock was shipped from Latrobe on July 31, 2006).

You could smoke inside around here for several years after they stopped making RR in Latrobe. =\
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-30 11:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

That was my initial thought, until it kicked in. LOL!

Blah!

Unfortunately, I've already heard the circumstances surrounding both my and my brother's conception when my dad was completely ***-faced, crying drunk about three years ago. :/

That last part, Flav, just BLAH!
You're welcome.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 11:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember like...my junior year of high school I went Christmas shopping with my uncle and while we're waiting in line at a K-mart he turns and says to me, "I'm in a good mood. I've had sex with your aunt two nights in a row this week. You're going to learn that doesn't happen very often in life."
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-12-30 11:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

What about a Delorean, Girlboy?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-30 11:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

morning all?

I am with Niko on finding the inventors of work killing them.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 11:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Coke still in the tires? Otherwise...meh. Windows are too small to let fresh air in.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 11:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Coke still in the tires? Otherwise...meh. Windows are too small to let fresh air in.

If we're going to talk unbridled avarice, give me a 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake.

Of course, there were only two made, only one still in existance, and the last one sold went for $5.5M in 2007. Personally made and driven by Carroll Shelby.

Edit: Seriously. 0-60 in 3 seconds. 800 HP. Could probably still run circles around many of today's best. Unf.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-30 11:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 17049 17050 17051 ... 18549 18550 18551