Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-04 10:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Roguethief said: »
wasn't trying to chain quote dummy
even more fail then!

also, that briefcase minigun wtf, how does it even...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-04 10:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'll be glad for this day to be over...
I'll be glad when this week is over.
I'll be glad when this month is over.

Good news, everyone! The year is almost over!

Siren.Mosin said: »
Morning all. the chilly little *** that it is.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I think friday mosin dicked over monday mosin again... that ***

you're close! ^.^b

Friday, saturday, sunday, & monday me got to together, & really put the screws to tuesday me! JEBUS! I thought it would be a good idea to fly over to minneapolis & watch the stupid vikings lose, but then, holy ***, they won. I took off friday afternoon & got back yesterday morning. I tried to rest up for the *** kicking I was going to receive today, yesterday, but I think I caught a god damn cold, so idk how well it worked.

the game was pretty interesting. outdoor stadium, maybe 2,500 native americans protesting the redskins, weird protest posters all over. I got half drunk & teddy bridgewater saved the day. we then trucked across town to eat dinner, & the minneapolis comic con was going on in the bar I was at. lots of nerds in costumes. it was pretty cool / funny.

Damn northerners and their real "chilliness"!

Flying by the seat of your pants is needed sometimes. Sounds like you had a good weekend.

I think I confirmed to myself that starting up the fire pit, throwing on some killer tunes (man!) throwing on a hoodie, and poking a fire with a stick with one hand with a glass of vino in the other is more our speed.

Come on, cold! I want to watch the fire dance!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 10:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> havent played much of it tho, since doing a lot of XIV/League lol

I ran out of ***to do on my main chara, & started another.

>.<
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-04 10:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bonfire? With wine?

Where do I sign up?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 10:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I think I confirmed to myself that starting up the fire pit, throwing on some killer tunes (man!) throwing on a hoodie, and poking a fire with a stick with one hand with a glass of vino in the other is more our speed.

always lovely. I'll be ready for that pace for sure come friday. yikes.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-04 10:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

and almost that time where family awkward gatherings happen every week , and then the "you should atleast come to church this weekend because it is the most important stuff in the year" talk every couple days, and then the "you shouldnt eat that because XXXXXX" followed by "oh, here is a gift you, something apparently need or dont want".
followed by "lets go to church 4times this week"
and the "stop doing that" and "you should learn to ____ next year."

i wanna go back to my cave :(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 10:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be glad for this day to be over...

it just started, sally.
That's mennonite Sally to you...

I'm just looking forward to having these elections over with for a minutes reprieve before I have to start hearing about the presidential election again...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 10:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

@misa

just tell them that you intend on never living up to their expectations, & they should get over it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 10:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

and almost that time where family awkward gatherings happen every week , and then the "you should atleast come to church this weekend because it is the most important stuff in the year" talk every couple days, and then the "you shouldnt eat that because XXXXXX" followed by "oh, here is a gift you, something apparently need or dont want".

I look at it as an hour of my time willingly sacrificed so family is happy and they leave you alone about a lot of other stuff when you don't fight em...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-04 10:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You crazy Catholics and your advent church days! Nothing better than snagging those wayward Catholics. You don't have to go through classes and convert. *** that! Dun did mah time in the clink!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 10:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

how's the mennonite life been lately? haven't heard much out of ya.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-11-04 10:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone with little tykes is interested North Face now carries a baby line with some nice jackets and rain weather gear. Also, the baby gap has a few outdoor items.

@Mosin
It sounds like you had an awesome and busy weekend. Did you go trick or treating?

@Zahrah
I love bonfires, especially when it is chilly! My mother-in-law bought s'mores stuff to make over the fire pit along with the father-in-laws harvest/pumpkin beer. Delicious gooy fun :)

We were pretty boring this weekend but we watched some amazing sunrises in the mountains and the baby play with pumpkin guts and jello (on different days). Fun times :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-04 10:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

>talks about games/movies with cousin
>person joins in the conversation, changes topic to sports
>people yap about sports
>people still talk about sports
>iniciate awkward talk to someone else
>person pretends t listen, nods, walks away
> drinks wine
>more drinks
>people start arguing about/against religion
>pretend im drunk
>facedesk on table
>pretend or try to sleep
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-04 10:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I look at it as an hour of my time willingly sacrificed so family is happy and they leave you alone about a lot of other stuff when you don't fight em...
if only it was an hour, usually turns into 3-4hrs stuff, every single church visit.

yup.

oh, and then they try to talk me into those midnight masses.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-11-04 10:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

if only it was an hour, usually turns into 3-4hrs stuff, every single church visit.

yup.

Just tell them you're going to attend the Church of Antiquing.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-04 10:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
@Zahrah
I love bonfires, especially when it is chilly! My mother-in-law bought s'mores stuff to make over the fire pit along with the father-in-laws harvest/pumpkin beer. Delicious gooy fun :)

We were pretty boring this weekend but we watched some amazing sunrises in the mountains and the baby play with pumpkin guts and jello (on different days). Fun times :)

That sounds great! I guess it's northwest Georgia, kind of in the foothills? That must have been beautiful with the leaves changing colors!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 10:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

how's the mennonite life been lately? haven't heard much out of ya.
It's been going pretty good... Saw that dracula movie... Spent the first part of my saturday helping my parents prepare fopr the winter... chopping wood, putting up some plexiglass windows in the outdoor room and some other random stuff... Got the christening for my neice this weekend... then the usual stuff... and dominating Fantasy football league now as I took over the top spot... still got screwed outta that one win...
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-11-04 10:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds great! I guess it's northwest Georgia, kind of in the foothills? That must have been beautiful with the leaves changing colors!
Northeast. North Carolina and Georgia border.

The trees are beautiful :) Mil's taken a few pictures, we'll if we can post some when we get home.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 10:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

yup.

Oooo funsies...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 10:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you go trick or treating?

nope ; ;

flew out on friday afternoon around 3pm. I didn't want to admit to the internet that I wouldn't be around to ferociously guard ze castle all weekend, so....

but nope. I had to see the little turkeys in pictures through my phone. we had the purple t-rex, Eris the godess of dischord, & a little red riding hood. I missed them. I'm tagging along for sure next year.

that doesn't sound like a bad time either.

dominating Fantasy football league

fantasy football is a funny thing. It's got me rooting for a child abuser to get away with his crimes & get back to work already.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 10:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

dominating Fantasy football league

fantasy football is a funny thing. It's got me rooting for a child abuser to get away with his crimes & get back to work already.
Oh... I thought that was just called being a vikings fan...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-04 10:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

nope ; ;

flew out on friday afternoon around 3pm. I didn't want to admit to the internet that I wouldn't be around to ferociously guard ze castle all weekend, so....

but nope. I had to see the little turkeys in pictures through my phone. we had the purple t-rex, Eris the godess of dischord, & a little red riding hood. I missed them. I'm tagging along for sure next year.

When's the best age to start taking the youngin's to sporting events? There's always kiddos in the stands, but when I see babies and toddlers, I have to wonder how long do the parents have until that time bomb goes kablooey! Five? I'm thinking five. That's still fidgety too.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-04 11:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

yup.

Oh manly man who art in Diamond, swift as a coursing river. Let us not feed, and thy dunking be done.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-04 11:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When's the best age to start taking the youngin's to sporting events? There's always kiddos in the stands, but when I see babies and toddlers, I have to wonder how long do the parents have until that time bomb goes kablooey! Five? I'm thinking five. That's still fidgety too.

idk...

I ditched all my kids in SD. I remember going to baseball games pretty early in life, though idk how much of a pain in the *** I was. the 1 year old's attention span for that stuff is pretty short. hard to say. I'd take the girls now, they'd be fine. when exactly that tipping point happens, beats me, maybe 5-7.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-11-04 11:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

yup.

Oh manly man who art in Diamond, swift as a coursing river. Let us not feed, and thy dunking be done.
What Diamond player do we even know? Last time I played against a Diamond, well for some reason 2 on the enemy team... we got trashed. I fed like the Red Cross after a disaster.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-04 11:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

yup.

What Diamond player do we even know? Last time I played against a Diamond, well for some reason 2 on the enemy team... we got trashed. I fed like the Red Cross after a disaster.
*smacks*
Sir, it's not about us actually knowing such a player! We can feel his manly presence in our hearts! THAT'S WHAT THE CHURCH OF ANTIQUING IS ALL ABOUT!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-04 11:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

nope ; ;

Think about it this way... When you go to sproting events now what age of kid there is not annoying other people... Also, how long can your kid sit still enough to partake in said activity to not drive you bonkers...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-04 11:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't want to admit to the internet that I wouldn't be around to ferociously guard ze castle all weekend, so....

good thinking. you never know when that workplace pooper skully will be skullying around.... and you can never trust PARKER.

I still think skully has taken up residence in the antlered fridge of doom.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16950 16951 16952 ... 18549 18550 18551