FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16574 16575 16576 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 10:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

also, parker wtf man? why you no tell people we're only open 9-5 m-f?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-21 10:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
also, parker wtf man? why you no tell people we're only open 9-5 m-f?

Mil and Kara get a pass since they're six hours ahead. I think it's six...Seven for you, Mountain Time Man!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 10:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Mil and Kara get a pass since they're six hours ahead

they get a pass anyhow!

ugh, I hope coffee & smokes can overcome this awful feeling.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-21 10:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't find lamb so she went with Ham, twice baked potatos, lemon herb asparagus, fruit salad, deviled eggs, Hawaiian cheeseball and buttered rolls.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 10:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Near death experience, no thank you.

Lamb, yes please!

Why are ham and turkey taking over holidays? Lamb, duck, and goose have had the ***end of the stick lately!

I blame a lackluster economy (THANKS OBAMA!) a tendency to try to please everyone at holidays, and the beautiful sugar glazed laziness of making a ham.

nothing says "I'm just phoning it in for the holidays" like cramming a ham in the oven....

BUT they are DELICIOUS and damn near impossible to ruin....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 10:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

the only downside is you start feeling "hammy" after eating leftovers for a few days...your blood starts to thicken like glaze and your skin starts smelling like bacon.... The kids can no longer look at the ham without their mouths getting watery in the bad way.... and your wife is all "you're not still eating that ham are you!?"

then you start questioning your judgement of buying the largest ham available....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-21 10:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Couldn't find lamb so she went with Ham, twice baked potatos, lemon herb asparagus, fruit salad, deviled eggs, Hawaiian cheeseball and buttered rolls.

Ham, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, corn fritters, bacon-wrapped shrimp, and carrot cake.

EDIT: What is a Hawaiian cheeseball? Is it like the Christmas cheeseballs but with pineapple?

ugh, I hope coffee & smokes can overcome this awful feeling.

Apparently, the reason behind your spelunking adventure has made headlines! MECH-E Indiana Mos!

EDIT: Maybe 'MECH-E Dakota Mos and the Mine of Nutrinos' is more appropriate?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 10:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik, on the news radio channel I listen to, every so often they have a commercial for Jaguar Motors and I think of you. Simple because their slogan/sales pitch is "even an evil villain needs a clean getaway"
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 10:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently, the reason behind your spelunking adventure has made headlines! MECH-E Indiana Mos!

it's spooky going down there!

we'll see if I have to go back down or not, that deal's still rolling. those pesky scientists.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-21 10:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

it's spooky going down there!

we'll see if I have to go back down or not, that deal's still rolling. those pesky scientists.

I was wondering if your company won that bid.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 10:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

whatchu lookin' at?

I can't find any article... I can barely type.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-21 10:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT: What is a Hawaiian cheeseball? Is it like the Christmas cheeseballs but with pineapple?

yeah just a lot of cream cheese, with pineapple chunks then covered in crushed nuts.

edit: Speaking of Talk Radios: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/18/1293043/-Rush-Limbaugh-Is-In-Ruins-Bad-News-Coming-From-Every-Direction-Including-The-Right?detail=email
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 11:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah just a lot of cream cheese, with pineapple chunks then covered in crushed nuts.

don't lie!

it has spam and poi in it!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-21 11:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a "local" Hawaiian cheeseball.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-21 11:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

whatchu lookin' at?

I can't find any article... I can barely type.

It's on a thread on here. Can't remember which. The one where people are dumping articles but giving no personal analysis, so it probably won't continue for long.

I'll scrounge after lunch.

Are you hungover or something? LOL!

Oh! Well, that sounds way better than what I had imagined, and better than the Philadelphia pineapple spread!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 11:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

edit: Speaking of Talk Radios

My hatred for el rush-bo is only in repetition. Working construction, there was a job we were on for a year and a half, & some electrician was going to listen to rush all morning, & the only way that was changing was if you wanted to go outside with him and do the man dance. well this dude was a mountain of a SD boy, one of these guys that would crush you on accident if you were in his chair, & he happened to sit down. not worth the fight... I listened to rush every Monday-Thursday for 18 odd months.... the only interesting thing I took out of that time was that when he's about to get all blow-hardy & more full o' ***than usual, his voice gets deeper, and the rhythm of speech slows to a crawl. very comical stuff once you've learned that little 'tell'

I found out through working with a different foreman, that there are horrors far greater than rush limbaugh. some of them even have unassuming names like "bob & tom" with an incessant laugh track that had me contemplate suicide on more than one occasion, or maybe it was omnicide. I'm still trying to kill that part of my brain...

/stealsthechloroformbottle
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 11:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you hungover or something? LOL!

food hangover. it's maybe worse.

whiskey sounds like a helluva cure, actually.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 11:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll scrounge after lunch.

no need, I found it.

that was a good article, I actually understand wtf those weirdos are up to now.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 12:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of Talk Radios:

At this point I don't think he cares... he will be worth upwards in the neighborhood of half a billion by the time his contract is up in 2016... which is a pretty nice neighborhood to retire in. private island nice, plenty of servants, scarface sized mountain of crush up oxycontin pills, he can do his radio show over CB if he gets ronery..
walk in humidor, whiskey fountains. pet tigers, monkeys in tuxedos, rotating cirque du soleil shows in the grand entryway, prank calls to richard branson telling him that his beach house in on fire....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 13:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

must........ not...... click........ GoT threaaaaadddd........

uuughghghgughghghggafaaaaaaaaadaa
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 13:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

must........ not...... click........ GoT threaaaaadddd........

uuughghghgughghghggafaaaaaaaaadaa
Ditto, gotta watch it tonight >_<
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 13:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I hear the name Rush Limbaugh, I'm inspired to hypnotize myself into taking on personality mirroring Glenn Beck as the liberal answer to his conservative conspiracy spin. Just enough crazy combined with pseudo-intellect to convince you all that I know what I'm talking about while pumping your homes with lethal doses of fear.

Think of all the millions I could make selling fair trade water, encouraging people to plant trees for America and convincing you that Republicans are murdering millions of cats per year in a blood ritual to summon the lord of wealth to unleash genocide upon liberals everywhere. Your children will be taken from you to wealth camps where they learn greed is good and sharing is for illegal immigrants.

Yes, let the insanity well up and take full control of this mortal frame. I'll invite you all to my private island dubbed the Federation of Windurst complete with paid actors who speak in only Tarutaru-isms once I've secured billions for my efforts and it'll all have started here on FFXIAH.com.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 13:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I'll invite you all to my private island dubbed the Federation of Windurst complete with paid actors who speak in only Tarutaru-isms once I've secured billions for my efforts and it'll all have started here on FFXIAH.com.

all the tarutaru... <dramatic pause> must die!

/unleashes wave upon wave of beastmen hordes
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 13:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Every time I hear the name Rush Limbaugh, I'm inspired to hypnotize myself into taking on personality mirroring Glenn Beck as the liberal answer to his conservative conspiracy spin.

we need to get on this immediately. I could quit working so cheaply, & manage the show for you. just think of it spathosx, I could die fat & higher than a kite on my golden toilet, just like elvis.

we can get started now on youtube or something with some smart drops to the huffpo forums and the like, jesus *** man!

$.$
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 13:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

After seeing the crazy on Youtube I am confident I could live the rest of my days regurgitating the same bad points with increasing insanity and still pull down millions of viewers. I'm currently subjecting myself to truther videos and experimenting with drug cocktails that will squash what little sanity I had installed.

Today in the News: Malaysia Airlines is still missing. I'm going to tell you why. Because MOTHER NATURE is upset at our rampant destruction and decided to vanish an airplane as warning. EAT ORGANIC food or more airplanes will VANISH out of the sky. *link to my organic company here*

Did you all hear about FUKUSHIMA? and the DEATH CLOUDS that are all over CALIFORNIA? Only FAIR TRADE coffee beans can prevent us all from dying to the evils of CAPITALISM. *link to my coffee holdings here*

Have you planted trees yet? MOTHER NATURE is quite livid these days. The Earthquakes are her stamping her feet and using science as a means to tell us to SHAPE UP and drive these Republicans into the SEA. Your children are counting on YOU to overthrow these psychopaths who use GMOs to POISON MAIM AND KILL our citizens. Buy seeds to plant in your neighborhood and lets wrest back America from the MANIACS. *link to subsidiary seed company here*

Only YOU can save this EARTH from GREED. I'm counting on you my subject-wubjects. *scribbles down plans to erect bronze statues to the Star Sibyl*
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 13:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

episode 1!

Parker! start filing this stuff away under "retirement plan #2"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 13:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER Edit: for the last time Hoppies don't have any money!

all you are going to get is glazed eye agreement and bong water noises!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-21 13:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

give us some of that internet money!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-21 14:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

our terrible teenage lame attempt at a hardcore punk rock garage band played a house party at the happy hippy house...

our take home pay was forty seven cents, a frisbee, three joints, an earring, some cigarettes and the beer we drank while we were there....

I remember thinking...man those guys weren't fugging kidding... it certainly is a long way to the top...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16574 16575 16576 ... 18549 18550 18551