Asura.Calinzt
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calinz
By Asura.Calinzt 2013-03-29 11:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Psykopat said: »
3) When I use the command /shutdown it ends up with a crash message. Any idea also ?

Sorry to ask again but any idea on that?
I also get this, and when trying to return to POL from FFXI it simply crashes completely.
 Bismarck.Azim
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Azim 2013-03-29 11:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know how to get spellcast working on windowers 4 when i try loading it says xml files not found?
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-29 11:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Azim said: »
anyone know how to get spellcast working on windowers 4 when i try loading it says xml files not found?
Need to copy your xml's from your Windower folder to your Windower4 folder.
 Ragnarok.Zenogias
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Zenogias 2013-03-29 11:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, Team Windower! You make the game playable. :)

A quick question regarding the new Timers plug-in, if anyone knows the answer. How do you configure this? I'd like to decrease the transparency behind the name of the spell/ability, as it's hard to read in certain zones.
 Asura.Izilder
Server: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-03-29 11:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Draus said: »
lem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: pol.exe
Application Version: 1.18.13.0
Application Timestamp: 4e3bcddc
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18015
Fault Module Timestamp: 50b83c8a
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0000c41f
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

interesting i had this crash few days back from a kernelbase error - your not using 64 bit? It may be coincidence but after turning my weather effects off ive not crashed.
By Brynach 2013-03-29 12:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jarrin said: »
Regarding scripts..

All your scripts from 3.4 will work in 4.0 because 4.0 was built on the same platform. you need to locate the windower4 files and replace the empty script folder with your original folder from 3.4.

When you initially downloaded 4.0, you had to select a location for the windower4 files. For me, it was C: > Program files (x86) > windower4.

Find this folder and move it to your desktop if you want to. Then replace the empty script and screenshot (if you wish) folders with your folders from 3.4.

After that, everything should be fine regarding scripts.

Thank you, that helped me out a lot. I did you what you said, restarted the game, and everything is working perfectly.
 Sylph.Bodhizapha
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Bodhizapha 2013-03-29 12:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

id consider myself a windower noob, so plz dont shred me too hard for the question, but is the recast plugin still around, and if so how do i get it onto v4? thx.
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2013-03-29 12:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Bodhizapha said: »
id consider myself a windower noob, so plz dont shred me too hard for the question, but is the recast plugin still around, and if so how do i get it onto v4? thx.
Timers is Recast for Windower 4.

You can download and toggle it in the Plugins tab.
 Sylph.Bodhizapha
By Sylph.Bodhizapha 2013-03-29 12:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you.
 Bismarck.Moghedian
user: Moggly
By Bismarck.Moghedian 2013-03-29 13:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calinzt said: »
3) When I use the command /shutdown it ends up with a crash message. Any idea also ?

I also get this, and when trying to return to POL from FFXI it simply crashes completely.
Known issue - low priority
It's always done this, with 3.4 as well
By Kykusho 2013-03-29 14:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome update, thanks.
 Leviathan.Velelu
Server: Leviathan
user: jacoy
By Leviathan.Velelu 2013-03-29 14:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've tried to get any windower to work the last few days.. Today I finally deleted everything and started fresh with 4 as I'd like to make the switch. I seem to be the only person this still doesn't work for.. My timestamp and spellcast do not work, but all other plugins do. I have random glitches/chatlog errors and crashes ect.. I also run a few mules and the "upgraded graphics"(sampling thing) are a bit of a strain. v4 seems make 3.4 run the same.. I am open to anything that might help please/thank you
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 14:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not sure if this counts as a bug or not but I wanted to mention it. Timers plugin will freeze if you become level sync'd. Swordplay froze at 23seconds when I was synced in gusgen.

Edit: If it means anything I was sync'd below the level to use Swordplay.
 Lakshmi.Harkonnen
Server: Lakshmi
user: tobenutte
By Lakshmi.Harkonnen 2013-03-29 14:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moghedian said: »
Asura.Calinzt said: »
Known issue - low priority It's always done this, with 3.4 as well

I have got this also on 3.4 and 4, but when I unload the Distance plugin it does not crash. So it might be something with that plulg in that is causing problems.
 Valefor.Psykopat
Server: Valefor
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-03-29 15:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moghedian said: »
Known issue - low priority
It's always done this, with 3.4 as well

Was not doing that with 3.4 for me that's why I ask...
 Phoenix.Terasan
Server: Phoenix
user: Terasan
By Phoenix.Terasan 2013-03-29 15:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Im not sure if this counts as a bug or not but I wanted to mention it. Timers plugin will freeze if you become level sync'd. Swordplay froze at 23seconds when I was synced in gusgen.

Likely because when you sync below the level to use the JA, it removes it from your menu, which is basically how Timers and Recast find the info. Just displays it constantly instead of going through menus to find it.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-03-29 16:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone having issues with getting logged into the game while running Windower 4? I get to the connecting to lobby server screen and it just stops, game doesn't freeze, it just wont connect. But if I log in normal without windower it logs in just fine. I tried looking to see if something else was still broken but couldn't find anything. It was all working great last night.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 16:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Terasan said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

Likely because when you sync below the level to use the JA, it removes it from your menu, which is basically how Timers and Recast find the info. Just displays it constantly instead of going through menus to find it.

Ya I assumed it was something along those lines I just wanted to mention it incase it was something the windower people didnt know about or wanted to fix. In no way did it bother me.
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2013-03-29 16:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondered if anyone could answer a pretty simple question, I know that you can use the F11 key to dim the screen sort of so selecting boxes etc in abyssea is easier, what key would I use if I had a compact keyboard and no access to 'F11'.

Thanks
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-03-29 16:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Scottyb said: »
Just wondered if anyone could answer a pretty simple question, I know that you can use the F11 key to dim the screen sort of so selecting boxes etc in abyssea is easier, what key would I use if I had a compact keyboard and no access to 'F11'.

Thanks
Bind game_forceambientlight to whatever you want
 Carbuncle.Darknaut
Server: Carbuncle
user: Darknaut
By Carbuncle.Darknaut 2013-03-29 17:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

A little question, i run actually on windower 3.4, i have .txt macro and when make nothing IG no problem for switching stuff but when i fight impossible to switch !!!
I'm alone on this problem ?

Thx for reply :)
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Guildwork Premium
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-03-29 17:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Anyone having issues with getting logged into the game while running Windower 4? I get to the connecting to lobby server screen and it just stops, game doesn't freeze, it just wont connect. But if I log in normal without windower it logs in just fine. I tried looking to see if something else was still broken but couldn't find anything. It was all working great last night.

Nevermind, problem solved, I had to create a Rule for Windower in BitDefender, I forgot I downloaded it last night.
By lordbirry 2013-03-29 17:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

im very new to windower and i just started using it with this seekers addon. but has anyone been crashing when using old school macros during the animations. ive been crashing when im exploring with my pup and if i depop and reactivate automaton

the only things i got on from windower 4 is the distance,timers, clock and status timers. like i said very new to windower
 Shiva.Cybermario
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Cybermario 2013-03-29 18:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lordbirry said: »
im very new to windower and i just started using it with this seekers addon. but has anyone been crashing when using old school macros during the animations. ive been crashing when im exploring with my pup and if i depop and reactivate automaton

the only things i got on from windower 4 is the distance,timers, clock and status timers. like i said very new to windower
The fix:
Quote:
Plugins -> Settings -> Timers.xml, change graphicalmode from true to false.
 Bahamut.Zanax
Server: Bahamut
user: Zanax
By Bahamut.Zanax 2013-03-29 20:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Btimer lua thing does all that Yarnball ever did, from what I can remember at least.

Yarnball showed time for buffs cast on yourself and other people making it indispensable for mages haste orders and other buffs. I can not wait til they fix/add it again. Great job nevertheless, can't expect everything to work right out of the gate.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-03-29 20:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So, there is no way of changing background-resolution other than the supersampling option?
Not that it matters to me, but I know quite a few people that would like it if they could lower it even more
By hellcatt 2013-03-29 22:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

has anyone got spellcast working or autoexec yet mine keeps crashing me
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2013-03-29 22:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

hellcatt said: »
has anyone got spellcast working or autoexec yet mine keeps crashing me

My autoexec works just fine, but I didn't do anything special to it at all. I don't know how it works, but it is.
By hellcatt 2013-03-29 22:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

;/
 Bismarck.Tragedie
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2013-03-29 22:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else move their distance plugin? I used to use it with text devset, but that no longer works. The text plugin is working correctly, as it still creates the "Distance: " overlay I want it to (you know, in case I forget what those numbers are that seem to decrease when I get closer to my target and increase as I move away).

...erm, yeah, how do I move the distance numbers now?

Old commands:
Code
text devset TargetInt position 1188 929
text devset TargetDot position 1199 929
text devset TargetDecimal position 1204 929
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11