First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50
 Bahamut.Shirai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2015-02-19 15:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Garota said: »
Have you guys obtained any other Helios items? If they all augment the same as these spats, the Helios Gloves could put Spurrina Gages out of commission.

Helios hands atm, and got a Pet: DA +7 on those as well.
Now I'm waiting for the Duskorb stones to appear on the market to get + BP damage on those too. Yes, they will put Spurrina out of business.

That said, I may go 5/5 on the set because when fully augmented, no other BP: Rage piece will come close anymore except Convoker's body for Physical Blood pacts.

I am also pretty sure if you get +6/7 BP Damage + a decent amount of Pet: MAB on the body it'll blow Convoker's away for Magical BPs and Flaming crush. (Just hoping the Mathmagicians confirm this.)
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-02-19 15:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shirai said: »
Have you guys obtained any other Helios items? If they all augment the same as these spats, the Helios Gloves could put Spurrina Gages out of commission.

Helios hands atm, and got a Pet: DA +7 on those as well.
Now I'm waiting for the Duskorb stones to appear on the market to get + BP damage on those too. Yes, they will put Spurrina out of business.

That said, I may go 5/5 on the set because when fully augmented, no other BP: Rage piece will come close anymore except Convoker's body for Physical Blood pacts.

I am also pretty sure if you get +6/7 BP Damage + a decent amount of Pet: MAB on the body it'll blow Convoker's away for Magical BPs and Flaming crush. (Just hoping the Mathmagicians confirm this.)

Welp, at least I got to enjoy my Spurrina Gages for a few months.
[+]
 Phoenix.Rumblepakk
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Rumblepakk 2015-02-19 16:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

>_< lmao Whatever if thats the case they are a good ancient smn artifact to have >_>
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-02-19 16:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Rumblepakk said: »

>_< lmao Whatever if thats the case they are a good ancient smn artifact to have >_>

Haha, I know right? 20M ancient collectors item.

Honestly, I feel really bad now for the high-level Alchemists who have busted their butts (and wallets) leveling their crafts so they can make Hexed gages-1, etc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Rumblepakk
By Phoenix.Rumblepakk 2015-02-19 16:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, I know right? 20M ancient collectors item.

Honestly, I feel really bad now for the high-level Alchemists who have busted their butts (and wallets) leveling their crafts so they can make Hexed gages-1, etc.

Lmfao i know >_< i went through hell to get my own im sure you remember that, but hey it just shows the dedication!

If all that is the case then Im glad that we finally have a BP dmg+ HEAD peice!
[+]
By Lunareticc 2015-02-19 16:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

News Augment on Pants:
BP DMG+7
Pet:
MACC +30
DA +8

Augment on Hands:
Pet:
Haste +2
DA +8
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-02-19 17:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lunareticc said: »
News Augment on Pants:
BP DMG+7
Pet:
MACC +30
DA +8

Augment on Hands:
Pet:
Haste +2
DA +8

Seems to be a good time to be a Summoner.

Seems to be an amazing time to be a Nirvana Summoner.
[+]
 Asura.Crevox
Server: Asura
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-19 17:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone is going to be living in the new skirmish for a long time.

Just to confirm confirm, BP delay II stops at -15. So, our blood pact cooldowns stop at 30 seconds.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garota
Server: Ragnarok
user: Garota
By Ragnarok.Garota 2015-02-19 18:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Are people just calling the BP-5 from Gifts BP II just 'cause or does it legitimately count toward BP II? I mean, without Gift, can 30sec be achieved or does Gift just set hard BP timer to 55sec and BP II cap is actually 10sec?
 Asura.Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-19 18:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's BPII.

Body(-2) + Feet (-1) + Sachet (-5) + JSE Cape (-3) = -11

Job point category is -5

Stops at 30 seconds

It could be -10 cap but before update no one said anything about -3 not working.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garota
By Ragnarok.Garota 2015-02-19 19:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see. That might be a downer if they continue to release BP II items, it'll make the 100 Gift obsolete.
 Asura.Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-19 19:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see. That might be a downer if they continue to release BP II items, it'll make the 100 Gift obsolete.

Yeah, it's possible. It might not be BPII as you said, but, it's looking like it is.

Either way, we're capped out. BP II stopped providing benefit.
By Chyula 2015-02-19 19:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

SE need to nerf smn and nirvana before we see a 99.99k FC.
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2015-02-20 02:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to ask.

Who here on the forums has a sexy SMN GS with all of the fixings for a newly returned Nirvana owner?

Thanks for your help in advance.
 Asura.Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-20 06:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This thing is an abomination. The haste came from a Duskorb Stone +2 (my gils :|)

Pet equipment haste is capped at +25%, so this is kinda pointless since we're already sitting on +24%. If you really want to squeeze out that extra +1%, go augment a pair of Helios boots with Haste, Attack, and Crit/DA to make super Marduk.

If you're wondering, it easily destroys Caller's Spats +2 on damage output.

So far:

Leaforb provides:
"Blood Pact" ability delay (+2 stone = 4-5)
"Blood Boon" (+2 stone = 4-6)
Regen (+2 stone = 3)
Crit.hit rate (+2 stone = 3-4)
"Dbl. Atk." (+2 stone = 6-8)
"Avatar perpetuation cost" (+2 stone = 3)

Duskorb provides:
Haste (+2 stone = 5)
Blood Pact Dmg. (+1 stone = 1-7, +2 stone = 7)
Summoning magic skill (+0 stone = 2-3, +1 stone = 6)
MND (not for pet) (+1,+2 stone = sadness)
MND + CHR (not for pet) (+1,+2 stone = sadness)
CHR (not for pet) (+1 stone = sadness)
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-02-20 06:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty confident those "not for pet" augs you got were "bad rolls".
When a bad roll happen, a stone of a certain type will give an augment which is typically alligned with another stone.

In your Leaforb list, the BP delay-, is it BP or BPII? Because if it's BP1 it's pretty lame.
It might "say" BP1 in the description but be BP2 actually though.
 Asura.Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-20 06:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It simply said "Blood Pact" ability delay -5, so I assume it's BP1.

I highly doubt such a large value would come from an augment stone, on every piece, for BP2. Either way, we're capped on BP2.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-02-20 06:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's a full list, clearly the best stat from Leaf for Avatars is DA+, altough it only applies to physical BPs.
Then BP damage from Dusk.
Then Mab from Snow.

Could get att/acc too, but I'd rather get mab personally.

Assuming the same stones provide the same set of augments on all the Helios set, hands would be another good candidate for sure.
Body would be worse, Feet could be slightly better, but certainly not the first piece you should be focusing on.
Head uh... With BP+7, DA+6 and MAB +20 (but even less than this) it should be better than all other current options for both Magical and Physical BPs.
[+]
By Crevox 2015-02-20 06:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
If that's a full list, clearly the best stat from Leaf for Avatars is DA+, altough it only applies to physical BPs.

In my opinion, the crit is much stronger on physical BPs. Double attack only adds 1 melee swing worth of damage, while pet physical BPs are known to have large crit modifiers (and are the usual cause of such large ranges of damage output).

Dusk BP damage is a given.

Snow is just depending on what it's for. If you want to be super serious mode (me), you're going to try to get two of every piece, one with MATK + BP and the other with ATK + BP (provided it is worth it in the slot, for example, ATK dumb on chest piece).

In essence, so many of our existing pieces and sets have potential to be replaced by these due to their large range of applications. You could build a crazy pet melee set for example.

Quote:
Sooo with the gift to +5 summoner skill is it possible to reach the next potency level for avatar's favor yet? :) I remember reading we were short only about 3 points or something.

Yes Edit: No

On another note, Mana Cede. If you're using Caller's Bracers +2, it normally grants 2000 TP instead of 1000 TP. If you have 10/10 job points into Mana Cede, it now grants 3000 TP instead of 2000 TP.

You would think you would get 2500 TP from using Mana Cede, because the job point category grants +50 TP to your avatar per point, for a total of +500. However, it appears the gloves are not simply +1000 TP to Mana Cede, they are +100% TP granted by Mana Cede. So, because your Mana Cede would now grant 1500 TP instead of 1000 TP, +100% = 3000 TP instead of 2000 TP. Woo.
[+]
 Asura.Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-02-20 06:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Crevox said: »
Quote:
Sooo with the gift to +5 summoner skill is it possible to reach the next potency level for avatar's favor yet? :) I remember reading we were short only about 3 points or something.

Yes

Is this something you're happy about or with current gear is it a pretty big sacrifice to maintain that amount of summoning skill?

I don't have it yet. :)

I'm missing 1 or 2 pieces, haven't fully checked, the main thing barring me is the Kirin's Pole augment. Just never bothered, never really had to. Needless to say, I will do it now, but for opinion on whether or not it's worth it, that'll have to wait.

EDIT: Wait... no? I don't think so.

I'm at 568 and literally the only things I'm missing are +1 summoning skill on my Conveyance Cape (for a total of +5, which is the cap) and +5 from weapon (using Soulscourge instead of perfectly augmented Kirin's Pole). This means the absolute max is still only 574, when we need 577. We might be able to push to 577 but that will completely depend on what the max summoning skill you can get from Duskorb Stones is.
[+]
By Crevox 2015-02-20 07:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god

Now I'm scared

Duskorb +0 augment, Summoning Skill
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garota
By Ragnarok.Garota 2015-02-20 07:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch out! We've got a contender on our hands, BRD gonna start subbing SMN.
[+]
By Crevox 2015-02-20 07:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch out! We've got a contender on our hands, BRD gonna start subbing SMN.

*stare*

*blink*

*rub eyes*

Who would... use a Duskorb Stone on their Linos...

Why... what...

I can't...

Is Duskorb not BP damage? Is it something else? That's the only explanation, right?
 Ragnarok.Garota
By Ragnarok.Garota 2015-02-20 07:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No clue, found it on BG Wiki. Guess people are testing to see what other crazy augments they manage to find.

Anyway, talking about Alluvion Skirmish Weapons, does this mean that Keraunos reattains boss status with this update for Magic BPs? Keraunos with new BP Damage+ from a Duskstone should easily destroy Frazil Staff, Balsam Staff/Astralwatcher, Tumafyrig, and Uffrat +2.

A Leaforb can grant Pet: DA & Crit Hit Rate consecutively.
A Snoworb can grant either Pet: MAB or M.Acc.
A Duskorb can grant BP Damage.

This seems like it may be the ideal augment combo for Keraunos and for all Helios items as well. And if the Telchine items can be augmented the same with Orbstones, BP Dmg Pet: DA & Atk may be an option as well.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2015-02-20 08:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Crevox said: »
It's BPII.

Body(-2) + Feet (-1) + Sachet (-5) + JSE Cape (-3) = -11

Job point category is -5

Stops at 30 seconds

It could be -10 cap but before update no one said anything about -3 not working.
That doesn't necessarily mean that it's BPII.
Think about MDT: MDT caps at -50%, MDT2 caps at -50%, however you don't get -100% MDT from capping both.
Your example showcases that there is a possible hard cap of -30s.
You would need to test with just BPII to see if the BP is at 45, if it is (since if gift is BPII you would have -16s) then the gift is BPII and BPII caps at 15.
However if the timer is 44s...
Then the gift is "BPIII" and further testing of BPII will be needed later.
But if it is "BPIII" then we have discovered the hard cap of BP delay reduction (akin to -87.5%MDT) which is 30.
[+]
 Phoenix.Rumblepakk
By Phoenix.Rumblepakk 2015-02-20 10:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone figured out what the highest bp dmg MAY be? So far we've seen 7. Im just curious if this will beat the convokers doublet.
By Acacia 2015-02-20 10:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So basically Helios is best in slot for everything now. Yay! I've always wanted to redo all of my sets with random augment gear. I was so sad when I didn't have any more Hagondes to make.

... I'm going back to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate now.

Edit: I'm done, dropped Nirvana, calling GM to ban my account.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50