Link | Quote | Reply

ugh i only found 3 first play through,
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-02-23 20:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
It is mentioned, Hope says that Miqo'te are a race from a legendary dimension of Eorzea or some such, and Lightning makes a comment about wondering if such a place is real and that she wouldn't mind going there someday. At least, thats what I recall of it, but in either case, it is mentioned.

Yeah, she even said in 14 that she would most likely not remember coming to Eorzea, that the memory would be lost to her.
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-02-23 23:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So i got a new 360 today. i transfered my saves and my DLC(says in the limits of use i can transer cloud/aerith and itll still work) now the dlc are both gone from both xboxes. and that was 2 out of 3 of my main schems. so pretty irritated just got the omega reaver to pop, and with what i have to work with im not having any luck i want my slayer back SE!
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-02-23 23:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Goto your recent downloads in your Account Managment and redownload them both.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-02-23 23:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
ugh i only found 3 first play through,
There is an easy to miss one in an alley near the 2 people who have to do with the Free Will quest, it's also where you get the phone number for one of the Board quests.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-02-23 23:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It wont let you. its for 1 xbox only, thats why you have to transfer it manually.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-02-23 23:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Jacaut said: »
It wont let you. its for 1 xbox only, thats why you have to transfer it manually.
Anything you download, be it through codes or not, can be redownloaded via your download history provided you are on the same Gamertag. I can download mine at will that way at least, if it is not working for you for some reason, I do not know why, but it does show it in my list, and I have redownloaded Aerith's at one point.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-02-24 00:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything you download, be it through codes or not, can be redownloaded via your download history provided you are on the same Gamertag. I can download mine at will that way at least, if it is not working for you for some reason, I do not know why, but it does show it in my list, and I have redownloaded Aerith's at one point.
Well I'll try bit through the history see if it works then. I just know in the downloadable content it won't let me redownload it. The weapons are still in my inv. Just say unknown weapon.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-02-24 00:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'll try bit through the history see if it works then. I just know in the downloadable content it won't let me redownload it. The weapons are still in my inv. Just say unknown weapon.
Yeah, it won't pop up in your ingame DLC list because it isn't on the normal marketplace, thats the only reason though, when you go through the Microsoft Download History though it shows everything you have downloaded for your Xbox.

It's kinda annoying, but it's not so bad once you know, worst thing is when you get a new Xbox years later and have to go through the entire list for something, through years worth of downloads.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-02-24 09:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it won't pop up in your ingame DLC list because it isn't on the normal marketplace, thats the only reason though, when you go through the Microsoft Download History though it shows everything you have downloaded for your Xbox.

It's kinda annoying, but it's not so bad once you know, worst thing is when you get a new Xbox years later and have to go through the entire list for something, through years worth of downloads.

is there a place it stores all your downloads? cause i cant seem to find it still. i checked in downloads and i checked in my games where it says all downloads go.

*edit*
was trying to change my background and i found the Download history, and i redownloaded them ^^ thanks
By Leoheart 2014-02-25 17:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot to mention, I don't know if ps3 and xbox codes are linked, but I have a spare Art of War (I think it's Art of War anyway) Xbox DLC code up for grabs if anyone wants it.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-02-25 18:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leoheart said: »
I forgot to mention, I don't know if ps3 and xbox codes are linked, but I have a spare Art of War (I think it's Art of War anyway) Xbox DLC code up for grabs if anyone wants it.
if you still have it am looking to pick up game in few days
By Leoheart 2014-02-25 18:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
if you still have it am looking to pick up game in few days

Sure it's for xbox to be clear, I'll send it to you in a PM
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-02-25 22:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

got my weapons back and went and found that reaver omega >:) thrashed it lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-02-26 12:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8828-Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-XIII
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-02-26 13:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm seeing a pattern here involving ragequitting...
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2014-03-01 11:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So I finally finished Bravely Default, and I'm starting this game now. I pre-ordered through Amazon. I don't seem to have received a code from the Cloud garb, and I don't see it in my initial garb choices. Will it unlock automatically, or should I be complaining to Amazon about the lack of a code?
By Grumpy Cat 2014-03-01 12:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Krizz said: »
So I finally finished Bravely Default, and I'm starting this game now. I pre-ordered through Amazon. I don't seem to have received a code from the Cloud garb, and I don't see it in my initial garb choices. Will it unlock automatically, or should I be complaining to Amazon about the lack of a code?

They should have emailed the code to you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2014-03-01 12:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Wonderful. On chat with their support now.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2014-03-01 13:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I'm 1 for 3 on Amazon support. First time was great. Last two times not so much.

I started out on chat, then had to be transferred to a department that doesn't have chat capabilities. So I ended up on the phone. Was transferred back to the original department, and they couldn't figure out anything. So now it's being transferred to the Marketing and Promotions department, and I'll hear from them via e-mail in 1-2 days.

Can someone copy/paste the line from the promotional code e-mail that states what it is? For example, my AC4 e-mail had this above the codes.
Quote:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing 'Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag' for Xbox 360. Your purchase has qualified you for the bonus in-game content the Hidden Mystery Pack.
By Leoheart 2014-03-01 14:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My code for the Cloud Garb came inside the games case, did you try checking in the manuals or if anything's behind one of them?
By Darkalenia 2014-03-01 14:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my Cloud Code from an email from Digital River (Ordered mine via Square Enix Online Store, Digital River is their distributor) and the Aeris code came in the game package.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-03-01 14:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I'm 1 for 3 on Amazon support. First time was great. Last two times not so much.

I started out on chat, then had to be transferred to a department that doesn't have chat capabilities. So I ended up on the phone. Was transferred back to the original department, and they couldn't figure out anything. So now it's being transferred to the Marketing and Promotions department, and I'll hear from them via e-mail in 1-2 days.

Can someone copy/paste the line from the promotional code e-mail that states what it is? For example, my AC4 e-mail had this above the codes.
Quote:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing 'Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag' for Xbox 360. Your purchase has qualified you for the bonus in-game content the Hidden Mystery Pack.

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing “Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII” for PS3. Your purchase has qualified you for Yuna's Spira's Summoner Staff and the Cloud Strife outfit with Buster Sword.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2014-03-01 19:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

My code for the Cloud Garb came inside the games case, did you try checking in the manuals or if anything's behind one of them?
That was the first thing I did. Nothing.

Thanks
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2014-03-01 20:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, this game seems to be all over the place in terms of mob/boss difficulty.

I can't say I'm enjoying a lack of EXP.
By Darkalenia 2014-03-01 21:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, this game seems to be all over the place in terms of mob/boss difficulty.

I can't say I'm enjoying a lack of EXP.

That's probably my biggest complaint so far as well. It'll just take getting used to since its completely different from the other 2 games. I suppose they did it that way to encourage us to try out different schema and strategies?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25