First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-06-27 17:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
What is DMOG? I still have to finish my Patamon :( only level 35 but I got to file island I'm not sure where else to level.

lol he just said the game name differently xD and try oil factory i think oil 2 might be good for you cause i think the digimon in oil 1 are 29 or there 33 i 4get xD and at 41 i think i did the dexdragons in oil 3 good exp and good money if solo xD
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-06-27 21:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hidusx I didn't mean to jackass log off honest! D: I zoned and game crashed! Tell aero sorry for me! :x
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-06-27 23:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Hidusx I didn't mean to jackass log off honest! D: I zoned and game crashed! Tell aero sorry for me! :x

lol np bro everyone dcs often on this game
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-06-27 23:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yea DCs are a problem on there, but they do what they can with a FTP game. glad they finaly been adding new zones, been logging on early morning doing a few dailys getting Lillith <Blackgato> up a lil each day hoping they add a burst mode or side mega for it. still want my damn achivement or title for her -,-
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-06-28 01:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
yea DCs are a problem on there, but they do what they can with a FTP game. glad they finaly been adding new zones, been logging on early morning doing a few dailys getting Lillith <Blackgato> up a lil each day hoping they add a burst mode or side mega for it. still want my damn achivement or title for her -,-

ah so thats why we dont see you on xD
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-06-28 01:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

was on a few min ago actualy :X works got me busy tho, thats why the few min in the morning lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-07-02 01:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

new event up till July 30TH also if i am reading right theres a new area but no clue how to get there :/
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-12 19:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there pvp on the english servers?
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-07-12 20:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there pvp on the english servers?

nope I know people want it added but idk when or if JoyMax will ever add it
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [323 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-05-31 16:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

lol does anyone play this anymore? I messed around on it a little this week, they apparently have armor digivolving now!

Gotta love the misspellings

[+]
 Leviathan.Nightstrike
By Leviathan.Nightstrike 2014-06-09 15:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I just started playing again now my self and was wondering the same thing. lol and yeah i see the horrible english is strong as ever.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-09 16:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What server?
 Leviathan.Nightstrike
By Leviathan.Nightstrike 2014-06-09 16:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviamon, Toraoh in game.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-06-09 17:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Logged in and got Nefertimon from the remaining bits I had, kinda disappointed, I thought it was going to be another side mega like Ophanimon, didn't notice you got it at level 35 since I was already 90. But she looks cool, kinda fun to run around with!

What's everyone's obsession with Patamon? I bought him, Salamon and Renamon when he was like 10 psilk and people have been spamming me to buy him over my 5/5 Salamon and 5/5 Renamon. I'm not sure what I've missed since I was gone for about a year+
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-10 00:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea, I see a ton of people with Patamon now for some reason. Maybe to pair with T.K. or something? lol Pegasusmon runs derpy for some reason, I think because his speed isn't adjusted for GDMO. Armor digivolutions were never stronger than megas or as strong, they were barely above ultimate/champion I think. I look at it as something fun to use every now and then lol. My favorites updated now!:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-10 00:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nightstrike said: »
Leviamon, Toraoh in game.

Ah cool, I'm on that server too as Draylo. I love the event going on, more evo than I can spend lol
 Leviathan.Nightstrike
By Leviathan.Nightstrike 2014-06-10 02:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So can anyone explain to me this Seal Master Tab and these Accessory Stones?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-10 18:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I know, those seals are so you can get a little pet that gives you a tiny defense boost and follows you around on your shoulder. They take forever and tons of seals and seal openers, you get them from digimon on file island from what I've seen. The accessory stones change your rings you get from digimon on file island, each time its a random augment on the rings.
 Leviathan.Nightstrike
By Leviathan.Nightstrike 2014-06-10 20:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i just kinda started figuring out the ring part, and their are stones that can randomly change the effects on the rings.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-06-18 19:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Got one of those Miracle Sapphire I (Tamer) items while farming Dark Wormmon for the worn digiegg quest. Took me from lv47 to 51. That was pretty cool. :I
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-18 19:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Are those worth it though? The higher tamer level you get the less quests you can do to exp :/, the file island quests are enormous exp for new digimon but you lose access to them at 64 tamer level I think.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2014-06-18 20:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

no it is not worth it
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-06-18 20:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Are those worth it though? The higher tamer level you get the less quests you can do to exp :/, the file island quests are enormous exp for new digimon but you lose access to them at 64 tamer level I think.
I was already too high a level for some of them anyway. Lost access to them around the time my Agumon hit 65.
I'm not really bothered by having to do a little extra grinding; got a ton of exp booster event items saved up anyway. At least I have access to D Terminal Dungeon B2 now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-06-18 20:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
I was already too high a level for some of them anyway. Lost access to them around the time my Agumon hit 65.
I'm not really bothered by having to do a little extra grinding; got a ton of exp booster event items saved up anyway. At least I have access to D Terminal Dungeon B2 now.

wait so your only 51 tamer? i think when your digimon hits 70 you can do the file island waterfront missions those are the big exp ones and if you go past i think 64 tamer? (i keep mine 62) the exp stops so when you get near 64 tamer think about it real hard cause once you loose access to waterfront it becomes a real pain to level :/

Though down side is cant see the new area which you gotta use the whale to get to xD
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-18 21:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You gotta have a digimon of 74 to get access to waterfront quests, but yea they are massive xp. I love to finish the quest on my high level digimon then swap to a new one to boost him like 20 levels lol. Got my new Agumon, Hawkman and piedmon now
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-06-18 21:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
wait so your only 51 tamer? i think when your digimon hits 70 you can do the file island waterfront missions those are the big exp ones and if you go past i think 64 tamer? (i keep mine 62) the exp stops so when you get near 64 tamer think about it real hard cause once you loose access to waterfront it becomes a real pain to level :/

Though down side is cant see the new area which you gotta use the whale to get to xD
How do you keep it from leveling? I haven't played in like a year so I'm relearning everything as I go. Forgot I even had an Impmon before I logged in today.

You gotta have a digimon of 74 to get access to waterfront quests, but yea they are massive xp. I love to finish the quest on my high level digimon then swap to a new one to boost him like 20 levels lol. Got my new Agumon, Hawkman and piedmon now
Sounds cool. Guess I'll focus on getting my Agumon to 74 and then burn the rest of them up before working on getting money to buy archive expansions and new 'mons.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-06-18 21:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Killing yourself with a low-level digimon '-'
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-06-18 21:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Killing yourself with a low-level digimon '-'
Ah yeah. Thanks. ^^;
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-06-18 22:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we all on leviamon still? Should make a guild!
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-06-19 00:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

still need to reinstal this, havnt had a chance since i had to restore my pc last month ;/
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82