Ss Best Belt, Neck And Hand Equip.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » ss best belt, neck and hand equip.
ss best belt, neck and hand equip.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 20:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk said: »
Most of these sets are for Dynamis. All LS events that i attend will have BRDs and CORs too buff. So attack in ls events is nothing to worry about. Dynamis is the only thing i do solo, when we are not killing ADL.

Arftul+1 then.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 20:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
Semantics. You're capping attack much faster even without high attack gear pieces. Thus, they're 'less useful'. On mobs where capping attack is entirely out of reach (maybe Morta/Bismarck?), sure, it's more useful. Are you using Shijin Spiral on these? No, you probably aren't.

Sorry but I cant agree.

Its like saying bigger meal is worse because it will let you be fed faster.

Att% bonus on Shijin makes att pieces slightly more valuable not reverse. You cant say that Grim body HQ is worse than NQ because it might let you cap attack faster and make attack from some other piece of gear irrelevant.

I know what you mean btw but you cant phrase it like that, its just wrong.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-04-01 20:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
Att% bonus on Shijin makes att pieces slightly more valuable not reverse. You cant say that Grim body HQ is worse than NQ because it might let you cap attack faster and make attack from some other piece of gear irrelevant.

That was about the worst possible comparison you could draw up.

I'm not interested in you arguing my way of phrasing something. I will keep saying that and you can carry on knowing we're both right because I honestly do not care.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 21:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »

That was about the worst possible comparison you could draw up.

I'm not interested in you arguing my way of phrasing something. I will keep saying that and you can carry on knowing we're both right because I honestly do not care.

I might know what you mean because I'm familiar with topic and math but some ppl looking for information might be really confused seeing simple "Shijin's 5% boost to attack makes att+ gear less valuable"

Also my comparison was very good not worst possible.
If you take +30att piece of gear and add Shijin's boost its actually +31att which means its MORE VALUABLE. The same goes if HQ gear would have few att more then its MORE VALUABLE. Its even more important and more wrong in your statement because you are talking directly about comparing att+ gear vs mod gear.

Also even when I know what you mean its pretty much the same like saying that sun will rise tomorrow and you will make ***when you eat something because even worst noob know that att gear is not important (or using your words "less valuable") when you can cap attack without it.

Valid statement is "Shijin's attack boost along with other +att% ja/buffs/etc. makes att on gear MORE VALUABLE till you actually cap attack"

I'm not interested in you arguing that you can write w/e you want and you dont care. Thats my last post about it.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-04-01 21:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes using a lot of it less valuable. It makes using the same amount of attack gear that you'd need on Victory Smite unnecessary. I think it's pretty clear.

Like I said, not interested. If attack didn't cap, you'd have a point. Semantics. It doesn't matter. Move on.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-04-01 21:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It is clear.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-04-01 21:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

All LS events that i attend will have BRDs and CORs too buff. So attack in ls events is nothing to worry about.

verethragna then.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 21:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
All LS events that i attend will have BRDs and CORs too buff. So attack in ls events is nothing to worry about.

verethragna then.

Ymmm no.
He is interested in Dynamis set and my answer was for first part of his post "Most of these sets are for Dynamis.". Instead of rushing to write your post you might wanna focus more on reading first.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-04-01 21:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

verethragna then.

Ymmm no.
He is interested in Dynamis set and my answer was for first part of his post "Most of these sets are for Dynamis.". Instead of rushing to write your post you might wanna focus more on reading first.
I did read. And when he's getting COR and BRD buffs in places such as VW, he's better off using his Verethragna. Maybe you should read what I quoted?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-04-01 21:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I definitely want to have another discussion about how Vere is the best again :D
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 21:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

verethragna then.

Ymmm no.
I did read. And when he's getting COR and BRD buffs in places such as VW, he's better off using his Verethragna. Maybe you should read what I quoted?

You quoted my answer (changed by you with ftfy style) which was an answer to part of his post that you cut. I dont see any sense in it.
My answer "Arftul+1 then" was referring to use it for Dynamis because from the sound of his post he was asking about Dynamis. You might wanna read twice if reading once is not enough.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-04-01 21:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Your logic of using quotes is very confusing then.
Not to mention COR+BRD =/= VW so I have no idea how "Verethragna then" is even relevant answer especially when its probably 95 Spharai vs 90 Veret.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-04-01 21:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Your logic of using quotes is very confusing then.
Not to mention COR+BRD =/= VW so I have no idea how "Verethragna then" is even relevant answer especially when its probably 95 Spharai vs 90 Veret.
I quoted an instance where he would be better off using verethragna, said use verethragna, what's so confusing?

Capped attack, VW or not, will favor verethragna. Notice the such as? That means it was an example of such a situation.
 Lakshmi.Rassitier
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rassitier
By Lakshmi.Rassitier 2012-04-07 01:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/10834/wanion-belt
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-07 01:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Praeter said: »
Not very nice of you to say that. Enjoy your topicban.

Rest of you--I'm sort of seeing this as a heated discussion more than an argument, but do try to keep it civil in here.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-04-07 01:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That was like a week ago. :(
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-07 01:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

XD Oh, wow. I didn't even notice.... Sorry!
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2012-04-07 02:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Three pages and no Nazi jokes? Internet, I am disappoint.
[+]