Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-24 16:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Colliex said: »
Bismarck.Sylow said: »
I was pretty sure that it was common knowledge that they don't process OD(X)D on multi-hits.

Smh Sylow you dont have a relic, lol stfu
Go away.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-03-24 16:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Claustrum randomly makes any of your attacks oneshot every enemy in the entire zone. This is common knowledge and I don't see the need to prove this.

If you disagree with me, you'd better have a Claustrum, or else you know nothing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Amador
Server: Ragnarok
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2012-03-24 16:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
Claustrum randomly makes any of your attacks oneshot every enemy in the entire zone. This is common knowledge and I don't see the need to prove this.

If you disagree with me, you'd better have a Claustrum, or else you know nothing.

This is common knowledge, I believe it's the same effect of Apocolypse in Diablo 1.
 Bismarck.Colliex
Server: Bismarck
user: Cljader1
By Bismarck.Colliex 2012-03-24 16:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zelphes said: »
Seraph.Collie said: »
You got 3 people in this thread telling you that relics ODD procs on DA and TA, screen shots are not neccessary everyone with a relic knows this already. I even have ODD proc on all hits on TA with my 99 apoc. I going too abyssea today and swing my apoc naked just to refresh myself on how common it is. But 3 people in this thread already conveyed the same info I shared

You also have over 10 players here disagreeing with you on this, so that doesn't make a good argument in the first place.

Also.. Colliex=Collie?

Colliex=Collie...wow you're a genius,

and as of over 10 players disagreeing, how many of them have relics? When I finish guild points Ill test it out without bale set, and post yet again for the taint worshipers
By GraddHelian 2012-03-24 16:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I was pretty sure that it was common knowledge that they don't process OD(X)D on multi-hits.

I didn't know having a Relic was a big deal in this day in age.

Although I never considered it a big deal at 75 either, having a relic never equaled being a good player.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-03-24 16:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

GraddHelian said: »

Although I never considered it a big deal at 75 either, having a relic never equaled being a good player.

Should see some of the mythic owners on Rag, they are a *** joke (although some are mad pro, MAADDDD PRRROOOO)
 Odin.Zelphes
Server: Odin
user: Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2012-03-24 17:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You completely missed my point.

In your "three players" who were taking side with your argument, you counted yourself twice at the time you posted that.

Keep on trolling though.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2012-03-24 17:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

and as of over 10 players disagreeing, how many of them have relics? When I finish guild points Ill test it out without bale set, and post yet again for the taint worshipers

Having a relic doesn't make this argument any more valid either.

You're a good proof of this.
[+]
 Bismarck.Colliex
By Bismarck.Colliex 2012-03-24 17:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You completely missed my point.

In your "three players" who were taking side with your argument, you counted yourself twice at the time you posted that.

Keep on trolling though.

You're an idiot
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2012-03-24 17:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This is going places.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2012-03-24 17:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said: »
This is going places.

It sure could, but I think Collie just ran out of good arguments=p
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-03-24 17:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't running out imply he had some to begin with?
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2012-03-24 17:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Good point

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said: »
This is going places.

It sure could, but I think Collie just ran out of stupid arguments=p

Ftfy
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-03-24 17:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry guys, I'm a shitty player and I have no idea what I'm talking about because I don't have a relic.
[+]
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 18:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Relic doesn't make you better than anyone lol.
By Gimpness 2012-03-24 18:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry guys, I'm a shitty player and I have no idea what I'm talking about because I don't have a relic.
loldnc?
 Odin.Graywind
user: graywind
By Odin.Graywind 2012-03-24 18:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

GraddHelian said: »

The best part is SE made this mystical land where people without relics can actually test the relics, if they want to. Just because someone doesn't have one in the actual game doesn't mean they haven't pulled any data from the test server.

Just sayin'....
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 18:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

*** I missed the "YOU DONT HAVE THIS ITEM/JOB LEVELED" argument.

[+]
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2012-03-24 18:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
Doesn't running out imply he had some to begin with?

Touché
By Fupafighters 2012-03-24 18:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Gimpness said: »
loldnc?
DNC is badass lol...
By Gimpness 2012-03-24 18:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fupafighters said: »
Gimpness said: »
loldnc?
DNC is badass lol...
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-24 18:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote that everybody is quiet not to get the thread nuked, until the pro-proc(? :D) people come up with some evidence, and us "taint worshippers" can just sit back and accept the truth, if that's what it turns out to be.
Because we'r grown up people accepting facts and proper tests.
So please, deliver us proper tests and proof, and we will all accept that it's the truth.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zagarikano
By Bismarck.Zagarikano 2012-03-24 18:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

First of, the 3 damn people that said ODD procs on TA are completely wrong and I actually have FACTS unlike your stupid self. Taint HAS the 99 apoc, he done testing the proper way, naked and he plays on PC so he can run a parser.

1.Ashjin has a level 80 apoc... nuff said. He must have bale armor on.

2.The 2nd guy said that ODD procs on DA on HIS FREAKING RANGER or on barrage. That does not equal that it procs on a DRK APOC!!

3.Collie said ODD procs on TA but was using BALE ARMOR and PLAYS ON *** PS2, which means you EYEBALLED everything as well.

4. Fourth, You still buying umbral marrows? I don't see no 99 apoc on my server. I do see a 99 mandau though and he has a RIDICULOUS triple attack rate and ODD has never proc on TA for him.

5. ODD can seem proc on TA with Bale armor, THF AF3 and WAR AF3 because those armor because the set bonus for those armors give double or triple damage. Wearing only 2 peices of AF3 and not the entire set can still proc the set bonus. You do not need all 5 peices of AF3 for the set bonus to take effect.

Kthanksbye. Troll again/
[+]
 Bismarck.Ashjin
user: Ashjin
By Bismarck.Ashjin 2012-03-24 19:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont have 80 apoc lmao but cheers
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 19:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not all that you don't have...
 Bismarck.Ashjin
user: Ashjin
By Bismarck.Ashjin 2012-03-24 19:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

a ***? :'(
 Bismarck.Colliex
By Bismarck.Colliex 2012-03-24 19:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zagarikano said: »
First of, the 3 damn people that said ODD procs on TA are completely wrong and I actually have FACTS unlike your stupid self. Taint HAS the 99 apoc, he done testing the proper way, naked and he plays on PC so he can run a parser.

1.Ashjin has a level 80 apoc... nuff said. He must have bale armor on.

2.The 2nd guy said that ODD procs on DA on HIS FREAKING RANGER or on barrage. That does not equal that it procs on a DRK APOC!!

3.Collie said ODD procs on TA but was using BALE ARMOR and PLAYS ON *** PS2, which means you EYEBALLED everything as well.

4. Fourth, You still buying umbral marrows? I don't see no 99 apoc on my server. I do see a 99 mandau though and he has a RIDICULOUS triple attack rate and ODD has never proc on TA for him.

5. ODD can seem proc on TA with Bale armor, THF AF3 and WAR AF3 because those armor because the set bonus for those armors give double or triple damage. Wearing only 2 peices of AF3 and not the entire set can still proc the set bonus. You do not need all 5 peices of AF3 for the set bonus to take effect.

Kthanksbye. Troll again/

Ha I got a chuckle out of this, I had a 99 apoc for about 3 weeks, if you wanna see my 99 apoc (probably the only one on the server) drag your *** to bastok markets for a viewing session, otherwise shut-up

and where did you get the info that partial af3 set procs the set bonus...never heard of that, but then again you said there's no lvl 99 apoc on your server so I dont put to much credit in your statement
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-03-24 19:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

2 af3+2 pieces makes set proc work.
More pieces = higher chance
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-03-24 19:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

and where did you get the info that partial af3 set procs the set bonus...never heard of that, but then again you said there's no lvl 99 apoc on your server so I dont put to much credit in your statement

So you don't even know how empyrean armor works and yet have the gall to call out someone who actually has credibility (you don't btw) on an already well-known fact? Get the *** outta here.
[+]
 Seraph.Collie
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Collie 2012-03-24 19:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

So you don't even know how empyrean armor works and yet have the gall to call out someone who actually has credibility (you don't btw) on an already well-known fact? Get the *** outta here.

Ha shut-up clown I did very significant things on my server, what have you done?? Nothing your probably just another *** *** nugget that will never see a lvl 99 relic. If it makes you feel important ill give u a /golfclap stfu
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8