Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 402 403 404 ... 843 844 845
 Asura.Ninjaface
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ninjaface
By Asura.Ninjaface 2015-11-10 12:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Right inside western ronfraure gate in south sands I believe senor.
that or youtube tomorrow.
By Draylo 2015-11-10 12:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Right inside western ronfraure gate in south sands I believe senor.

Nope not there

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2015-11-10 12:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We must solve this mystery
 Cerberus.Balloon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2015-11-10 12:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So is there anyway to update before the free play welcome back event?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By minikomby 2015-11-11 09:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they low requirements to get REM weapons in this update or they are same than before?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-11-11 09:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

minikomby said: »
Did they low requirements to get REM weapons in this update or they are same than before?
The same.
[+]
By nanohamaho 2015-11-11 14:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it reasonable to pay someone for attempts at Genbu's shield synergy augments? and is there a normal(ish) going rate?

Made a few attempts at skilling up from 1 and this pace is painfully painfully slow.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-12 05:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they remove a home point in Port Windy? I'm sure there was one just outside the Orastery and now it's gone..
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-11-12 05:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Did they remove a home point in Port Windy? I'm sure there was one just outside the Orastery and now it's gone..

They oddly moved it near the Fishing Guild. I found the older one more convenient (especially for quests and Mog Bonanza pick-up time...) :p

EDIT: On that subject, though...

Patch.Notes said:
The locations of the following home points have been adjusted.
Port San d'Oria #1 / Bastok Markets #1 / Port Bastok #1 / Port Bastok #2 / Port Windurst #1 / Ru'Aun Gardens #2 / Ru'Aun Gardens #3
* Players will need to visit the above home points again to register them.

...so if you were interested in picking up the others, be sure to revisit them. The new ones show up on the game-map as flashing HP icons (the ones visited are static HP icons) so there isn't so much guess-work anyhow. ^^
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-11-12 05:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The Port Bastok #2 was indeed moved (by like... 3 yalms) but oddly enough it didn't disappear from my list of visited Home Points, I didn't have to re-take it, it was already in my list.
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-11-12 16:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I get the option to buy revitalizer? I beat the storyline and still nothing.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-11-12 16:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

They oddly moved it near the Fishing Guild. I found the older one more convenient (especially for quests and Mog Bonanza pick-up time...) :p

EDIT: On that subject, though...

Patch.Notes said:
The locations of the following home points have been adjusted.
Port San d'Oria #1 / Bastok Markets #1 / Port Bastok #1 / Port Bastok #2 / Port Windurst #1 / Ru'Aun Gardens #2 / Ru'Aun Gardens #3
* Players will need to visit the above home points again to register them.

...so if you were interested in picking up the others, be sure to revisit them. The new ones show up on the game-map as flashing HP icons (the ones visited are static HP icons) so there isn't so much guess-work anyhow. ^^
The Bastok ones were moved to their actual exits instead of being a fair distance away. I haven't checked sky yet since I'm at work, but I suspect that they simply switched HPs 2 and 3 to match their BCs, as Ark Angel BCs 2 and 3 were at HPs 3 and 2, respectively.

Somewhat related, I heard the Survival Guide for Arrapago Reef is up by Medusa/Nuhn/Experimental Lamia, so that rules. Halvung's guide is apparently by the Bhaflau Thickets entrance. Dunno about the others yet.
By Draylo 2015-11-12 23:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Any idea why FFXI volume goes to lowest whenever I play youtube video?
 Asura.Kareman
user: Careman
By Asura.Kareman 2015-11-13 02:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone get a red mog pell today?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-11-13 11:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks that worked, no idea how it turned on in the first place.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-11-13 14:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

For some reason the framerate for all models (monsters and other PCs) has dropped significantly for me today. I didn't have this issue yesterday and I haven't changed any game settings since then. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2015-11-13 21:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Has the NPC that you trade 75 Salvage Gear for changed from JP Midnight like the other armor NPCs, or is it one of the 'exceptions' to the rule. Looked at Wikia and BG and both said JP Midnight, so was wondering if anyone knew for sure

Edited. Seems people didn't update wiki, yay for not JP Midnight
By Draylo 2015-11-13 21:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've noticed some mobs appear kinda translucent until you gear near them. IDK if its draw distance or what, but didn't happen before update.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nep
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neptune
By Ragnarok.Nep 2015-11-14 14:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi! The latest update to the game got rid of all my edited in-game maps. Does anyone have a link to a complete and updated set? Thanks in advance!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-11-15 03:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Reagarding the new Quest to acquire the "Midras's Helm +1".

I got stopped after finishing "Vegetable Vegetable Frustration" and whenever I click on Amuchuchu's Laboratory to get the last quest active nothing happens.

So after some digging around, it seems like I have to finish the Bastok Quest "Teak Me to the Stars" since talking to "Raibaht" only gives the conversation regarding wanting a Garhada Teak Lumber. I had been farming(went as THF) for a "Garhada Teak Lumber" for almost 5 hours and it did not drop(kept killing Flytrap). Can anyone advice me on this? It's a rare/ex item so I doubt an npc has this. Or can I skip this?
 Bahamut.Pandaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Pandaa
By Bahamut.Pandaa 2015-11-15 12:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I was curious on where I could farm some job points solo with trusts. I've come back after about a 9-10 month break and I noticed they changed the monsters in Dho Gates that I used to kill, now they're to difficult. Right now I've been killing monsters in Kamihr Drifts by the frontier station and I'm wondering where the better places are. Thank you in advance.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-11-15 12:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alfylicious said: »
I have a lore question.

I remember something about our vanadiel not being the real one and was reminded by it during the avatar cutscene during rhapsodies. What exactly is the story behind that?

It's basically the entire plot of WoTG.
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2015-11-15 13:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
can I skip this?

I also had this pop up, I just kept talking to the Galka and he allowed me to move on with the Midras questline without completing the teak lumber one.

You DO however need to finish "The Usual" to even start the final Vegetable Vegetable quest. "The Usual" also has a pre-req of completing "Cid's Secret."
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-11-15 16:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Znitch said: »
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
can I skip this?

I also had this pop up, I just kept talking to the Galka and he allowed me to move on with the Midras questline without completing the teak lumber one.

You DO however need to finish "The Usual" to even start the final Vegetable Vegetable quest. "The Usual" also has a pre-req of completing "Cid's Secret."

Already done with "The Usual" and "Cid's Secret" but still gives me the Teak lumber dialog. ; ;
First Page 2 3 ... 402 403 404 ... 843 844 845