Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 842 843 844
 Shiva.Galbir
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok that worked. Now please set them back to no.
 Siren.Fupafighters
Server: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-20 22:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing. Same results lol. To be noted, It says I have no crafts. But other friends say they can see my crafts when they check.
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh just remembered I helped someone with this same problem a few weeks ago in this thread.

After I helped her link her GW profile it wouldn't show the achievments because:
Quote:
Looks like the community ls website kept defaulting back to only logged in members every time i saved it to public.

If this doesn't work give it a day and then shoot Scragg a pm. Nothing more I can do here. :/
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-20 22:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Galbir said: »
Oh just remembered I helped someone with this same problem a few weeks ago in this thread.

After I helped her link her GW profile it wouldn't show the achievments because:
Quote:
Looks like the community ls website kept defaulting back to only logged in members every time i saved it to public.

If this doesn't work give it a day and then shoot Scragg a pm. Nothing more I can do here. :/
I'm sorry I don't understand. You saying that I have to be logged into LS community?
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I'm almost willing to bet you have your crafts are set to "only viewable by logged in members" which would block GW and FFxiah from checking everything and then blocking achievements because they need everything.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-20 22:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I'm almost willing to bet you have your crafts are set to "only viewable by logged in members" which would block GW and FFxiah from checking everything and then blocking achievements because they need everything.
No those have all been set to public :/
Wait a second. My old LS had private set for synth. Let me try that real quick. Ugh I thought I deleted that shell.
K set it to public. Now just have to wait for the game to register my new settings. I logged out and have to try to force update on guildwork.
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just checking but you have no crafts leveled and haven't unlocked synergy?
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-20 22:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Just checking but you have no crafts leveled and haven't unlocked synergy?
I unlocked synergy lol. But crafting isnt my thing lol. mule has 30 leather >.<
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Figured you would have smithing though. After all you're a Galka you should be in the mines anyway!

On topic: It's pretty much a waiting game at this point to see if that worked.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-20 22:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Figured you would have smithing though. After all you're a Galka you should be in the mines anyway!

On topic: It's pretty much a waiting game at this point to see if that worked.
Thaaanks lol. I'm confident that is why too. Thanks for the help haha.
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-20 22:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Np, I might be an *** but I try my best to help out anyone I can. :P
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-04-21 05:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Which crafts would you suggest as investment? My highest is alchemy 10 lol, so taking up any would be pretty much the same for me.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-04-21 05:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Consumables Seha. So cooking/fishing or alchemy/fishing. Definitely fishing if you can stomach it as a bonus craft since you can take it to 110 without penalizing another craft.
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-04-21 06:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Definitely fishing if you can
[+]

Also, synergy is good. 500k investment to get to 80. A good day in sky w/ synergy doing tatters is probably 400k~/hour.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-04-21 06:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, Saw is on the right track too. Ya just need a 90 craft to hit 80 synergy. I dinged 80 off my goldsmith stall personally.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-21 07:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally cooking seems best if you actually use food. I've decided to start skilling it lol.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-04-21 09:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm guessing to get to "beetle's burrow", I need to have rank mission 2-1 windy to get behind the mahogony door?.....................
 Phoenix.Mystera
user: mystera
By Phoenix.Mystera 2012-04-21 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

how do i post screenshot here on ffxiah.com
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-04-21 10:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Upload it to a website like photobucket or whatever and use the tags . Or just click the icon that says "Picture" and paste the url in there. If you mean on the front page, you go to your player profile and at the bottom it says screenshots, click "submit screenshot"
 Phoenix.Mystera
user: mystera
By Phoenix.Mystera 2012-04-21 10:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you. how do i submit for the home page screenshots?
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-04-21 10:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That is what I just wrote, you go to your character's page

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Phoenix/Mystera/#home

then at the bottom under screenshots, hit "submit screenshot" You have to wait for it to get approved and if you're lucky it will end up on the front page or normally all the screenshots get approved in bulk and it gets skipped over for duck faces and useless crap!
 Bismarck.Tekumi
Server: Bismarck
user: Tekumi
By Bismarck.Tekumi 2012-04-22 11:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

dumb question i know but do the lamps being numbered .dat swap work for old nyzul? I need to reclear them for a friend and my mule.
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-22 14:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I honestly don't know. Does dark affinity affect Aspir?
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-22 14:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Tekumi said: »
dumb question i know but do the lamps being numbered .dat swap work for old nyzul? I need to reclear them for a friend and my mule.

Yes.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2012-04-22 14:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Which crafts would you suggest as investment? My highest is alchemy 10 lol, so taking up any would be pretty much the same for me.
i have cooking leveled, and i almost never use it because even if i hold ingredients on a mule, it's hard to get inventory to craft if you normally go around with 80 80 72 or something. in addition, there's not much to make with synergy that involves cooking.

personally, i would rather have cooking on a mule because there are so many recipes that take 7-8 different ingredients and/or subsynths.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-04-22 17:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sylow said: »
Maybe this is a dumb question, but I honestly don't know. Does dark affinity affect Aspir?
yes
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-04-22 23:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

How many pieces of a +2 set do you need to be wearing to receive the set bonus?
 Bismarck.Sylow
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-22 23:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

2, increases with # of pieces.
 Leviathan.Duzell
By Leviathan.Duzell 2012-04-22 23:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said: »
i have cooking leveled, and i almost never use it because even if i hold ingredients on a mule, it's hard to get inventory to craft if you normally go around with 80 80 72 or something. in addition, there's not much to make with synergy that involves cooking.

personally, i would rather have cooking on a mule because there are so many recipes that take 7-8 different ingredients and/or subsynths.
Ill second this, i have to generally mail 15-20 things to myself to do cooking, would have been simplier to level it on my mule.

If you do VW do WW, you can turn the logs into lumber as you get them.
 Bahamut.Charlot
Server: Bahamut
user: Kur
By Bahamut.Charlot 2012-04-23 00:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Duzell said: »
Ramuh.Lorzy said: »

Ill second this, i have to generally mail 15-20 things to myself to do cooking, would have been simplier to level it on my mule.

If you do VW do WW, you can turn the logs into lumber as you get them.

I'll third it. I'm a bit of a crafting nut (cept fishing.. OMG so boring to me) But I did cooking on a mule (so far 100.9) and bonecraft on my main (100) (and I have ww 80 on another mule), for me even my mule is so full of ingredients because if you are making for profit, you carry around quite a few stacks to craft and sell over the following hours/days. Consumables are 'cheaper' but sell faster so you need a lot of room for all those ingredients. If you were cooking only for yourself, then perhaps, but I still think having to have all the space any time you want some curry buns is too much for your main.

*disclaimer I also have 16 levelled and geared jobs.. so space is precious*
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 842 843 844