Assault Rank Captain Working
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2012-01-08 20:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So, kind of a weird thing here.

I changed my title in-game back to Captain a couple of days ago, and the PLC updated just as expected. I then updated both ffxiah and Guildwork, and that went fine. The title was added to my list in both places, and the mission status also changed to Captain, not only on the PLC but on ffxiah and Guildwork as well.

So then I thought I'd start changing my titles regularly to keep a cumulative list on ffxiah and Guildwork.

I changed to another title last night and I guess the PLC didn't like that very much. It demoted me from Captain back down to First Lieutenant. The next update I did on Guildwork it followed suit and put me back down to First Lieutenant as well, however ffxiah remained unchanged after updating.
 Phoenix.Nerji
Server: Phoenix
user: Nerji
By Phoenix.Nerji 2012-02-05 14:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ty ty ty so much for this, been waiting so long
Completed all major story lines, and completing all the assaults was a big achievement for me
By Ecaroh 2012-02-06 08:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet Ill try that.

I been trying to get my stats back up after moving to Ragnarok. For some reason it wont put my ranks back up. Ill keep tinkering. Convoluted crap to get this straight. LOL

Eca

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-02-15 08:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Keriam said: »
Hmmm. Is this working correctly at the moment?

I've had "Captain" title on my profile for ~24 hours, but nothing.
It takes time, I finally bothered to get Title from the NPC and it showed up a few days later.

I did a GW flush after I paid the gil and it didn't show up on there, I think the LSC is what AH feeds off.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Jkun
Server: Sylph
user: Jkun
By Sylph.Jkun 2012-05-11 00:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Still bust here, but thanks to Scragg for keeping an eye on threads like this.

LSC has missions shown to public
Captain title on LSC, FFXH and Guildwork
Still no update to the achievements

Gotta wait it out I guess? Thanks for all your hard work!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [630 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Cherisa
Server: Asura
user: kajira
By Asura.Cherisa 2014-01-30 14:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for bumping old post, but I searched the forums on here and can't find what I am doing wrong.

I can't get my captain rank to show up on FFXIAH. I went to title changer and got the title again then did /gw flush but my captain still isn't showing. It shows in my guildwork feed tho. Am I missing something?
Administrator
By Scragg 2014-01-30 14:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you know if it was ever there before?
 Asura.Cherisa
By Asura.Cherisa 2014-01-30 14:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just recently transferred servers. I did have it before I transferred, but then I had to update everything again after the transfer
 Valefor.Oxt
Server: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-01-30 14:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm having same issue - still shows First Lt
 Shiva.Jirachi
Server: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-01-30 14:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to add in here, Mine wont show either, and me and my parents all 3 completed Captain on same day, and all 3 logged out with title, and i was sure i updated our profiles the next morning, yet both of theirs show as Captain and mine doesn't :/
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-01-30 14:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure you have to logout of the game so the linkshell community data picks up the rank/title because they still scrape/crosscheck that data against what the gw plugin collects.
 Valefor.Oxt
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-01-30 14:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
Pretty sure you have to logout of the game so the linkshell community data picks up the rank/title because they still scrape/crosscheck that data against what the gw plugin collects.

Oh actually, that gives me an idea . . .

I think I'll talk to Koyol-Futenol and have him change my title to Captain and then have GW update. Perhaps that will fix it.
 Asura.Cherisa
By Asura.Cherisa 2014-01-30 14:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Oxt said: »

I think I'll talk to Koyol-Futenol and have him change my title to Captain and then have GW update. Perhaps that will fix it.

I did that (changed title) and did /gw flush about a week ago and it didn't update. If you check my FFXIAH profile my title is Captain but the missions still say First Lieutenant& omg I must've messed something up because now all my nation ranks say zero when they are supposed to be all 10.

/wrists
[+]
 Valefor.Shystie
user: Shystie
By Valefor.Shystie 2014-01-30 14:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Oxt said: »

I just recently got Captain and mine appeared right after I re-linked my character to playonline linkshell community.

By that I mean I went into the playonline community, joined a ls, made sure everything was public and pasted the new URL in my FFXIAH profile. Then I //gw flush'd and bam! A lot of stuff was updated.
[+]
Administrator
By Scragg 2014-01-30 14:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

@Asura.Cherisa looks like it updated. The profile was probably cached.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-30 14:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you have to have Captain as the title before you get credit?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-01-30 15:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg keeps fixing things, pretty soon people will be worshiping him as the Based Scragg, sacrificing lambs in his name and one day he'll wake up and go to get the paper and there will be people in his yard, singing songs and telling stories around a campfire about how Based Scragg fixed their profile and made their friend list work.
[+]
 Asura.Cherisa
By Asura.Cherisa 2014-01-30 15:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Scragg keeps fixing things, pretty soon people will be worshiping him as the Based Scragg, sacrificing lambs in his name and one day he'll wake up and go to get the paper and there will be people in his yard, singing songs and telling stories around a campfire about how Based Scragg fixed their profile and made their friend list work.

The next boy puppy I get I am seriously naming "Scragg".
I would name my first born after him but alas, I already named him before I met Scragg.

:D
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-30 15:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Only if he can fix my relationship with my ex-fiance.

Then I just might make a 501(c)(3) church out of him...
 Shiva.Jirachi
Server: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-01-31 17:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to bump this again, I got my title to change to captain with linkshell community and am trying to update my char while logged out of ffxi but it keeps giving me a message saying:
"Profile still fresh, not updating."
And after an hour of trying I can't get it to update my page.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-02-14 07:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I had Captain Rank since last Monday and still nothing.

Do you have to manually input it in or does the website take a while to update it?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [87 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Chronic
By Valefor.Chronic 2014-05-12 15:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have had the Captain rank active for a week now and it shows in my profile but will not update under assault ranks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-05-12 15:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine just worked, follow the steps on page 1.

Taru bard title change 300g Captain.

Flush Guildwork, buy something so it picks up something new.

Queue for update on ah, and log out, should update it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [166 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Darwena
Server: Carbuncle
user: Darwena
By Carbuncle.Darwena 2014-10-25 23:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much, finally updated mine with the advice here! Sorry about the necro bump.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Avestino
Server: Ragnarok
user: Avestino
By Ragnarok.Avestino 2015-03-05 07:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so sorry for necro bumping...but it seems this post helped a lot of people and i hope Scragg can help me too!
I already tryed everything i saw on this or other posts, and still nothing, got my captain rank 4 years ago, 7 days ago i refreshed the title @ the taru and now i have it on the FFXIAH site, but still @50% of my archievments...checked and fixed the community page, and using guildwork! still nothing... pls help me *.*