Link | Quote | Reply

Inuyasha said: »
Carbuncle.Flionheart said: »
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
and whether i call it poison or DoT means its not better? Symantics doesnt mean i was wrong.
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time. Please, just spend like 30 minutes on wikipedia if you're going to argue in favor of sch, you're being more of an embarrassment than anything.
and you cant automaticly make weather appear at any time right? and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)? you can lower the dmg/tic with Modus Veritas (if not resistant).
I'm confused as to what you're arguing about now, if you're trying to explain how helices aren't to be differentiated from poison you're failing horribly, and if anything just bolstering my argument. I'm not going to lie, you sound like some sch fanboy who leveled it for the pretty hat inside of some summoner burn, and since someone regarded the job as less than optimal you've come in here to [sarcasm]gracefully shower us with your boundless knowledge of the job[/sarcasm]. If you want to argue in favor of sch, by all means, who am I to stop you, but please, could you at least put a disclaimer on the end of your posts saying you have no *** clue what you're talking about. Thanks
im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better. and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.
lol...
Fenrir.Savoree said: »
another interesting thread gone to crap with elitist semantics. /sigh
How are these 'elitist' semantics. It's like me calling Bio, Dia. Poison and Helixes are completely different outside of being DoT. And your post isn't exactly helping bringing the thread back on track, is it. so.
and you act like i was calling Noctohelix Bio.Which i wasnt. i was comparing DoT using the general term "poison".
Which is wrong in multiple ways. You're not helping the defence of the job when you can't even post the basic facts about the job.
I posted basic differences that the job has as MAIN SCH from SUB SCH. Then, as usual, i get corrected (which im fine with since i posted MAB instead of DMG Boost+%) and then the parade of "your wrong" floods in along with the derails.

or, we can put it in your terms, herpaderps i dud byt yu sayd MAB not damyge bunos lulz uma wryte evrythin yu sayd us wrung.Thin, uma cayll yu a Symmunar Berner cauz i luuk cewel lyke thet.

<insert your rebuttle here>

My grammar is no-where near as bad as that.

People don't like you because when you are proven wrong on several occasions with evidence, you just sit there and start defending the point anyway.

You're like that guy who transfers from school to school and doesn't understand why he's bullied in each one.
[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

-yea and?You backtrack and forget? -you say that is totally unrelated to what i posted when you post the answer to what you "proved" in the same comment? how does logic work?
At least you're brave enough to ask, and knowing you have a problem is the first step to recovery
I see what you did thar.Bolding only what benefeits you and ignoring the unbolded when you post a question and then an answer to a question and say they are unrelated. lulz.

anyway:
Poison II
Poison II deals 10 damage every 'tick' maximum (roughly 3 sec) until it wears off. lasts 2 mins ( 400 damage)

Bio II
Bio II (at max tiers) deals 8/tic for 2 minutes(320 damage)

Dia II
Dia II (at max tiers..nvm...no chart for "tiers" like Bio II) deals 2/tic for 2 minutes (80 damage)

Helix
■This spell does an amount of initial damage, and is repeated on each of its ticks.
■Unlike most DoT effects, this spells ticks every 9 seconds, with an average duration of 1 minute (duration may vary).
■Helix spell duration may vary depending on the target's resistance to an element. A helix on a target weak to the element may have the duration increased, especially with Elemental Seal or Klimaform, and may have the duration reduced, such as on a resist.
■"Damage dealt is greatly affected by the weather" means the spell always gains the damage bonus from matching weather (day too) that is usually randomly applied for other nukes
(so we will use my damage from my latest cast outside abyssea of 68 with 5/5 merits at 75)
68/3tics for 1 minute (453 damage)
BUT WAIT! Modus Verias effectively DOUBLES the landed damage and shortens the duration and turns that /3 tics into /tic (granted its resisted or can even miss and the duration-% can be lowered with merits). Also, another SCH can stack their MV on top of another SCH's and increase the damage donus.
136/tic for 30 seconds(at base MV no merits) (3780 damage)

Helices effectively beat other DoT as long as they are higher damage(which if your not getting over atleast 8 you are doing it wrong.) They can also become EVEN MORE effective when MV is applied with/without merits (considering if mob doesnt resist MV or it doesnt miss) or by adding Helix merits.

^proven via wiki as is.(GE might have more than wiki but i used your example)
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

and whether i call it poison or DoT means its not better? Symantics doesnt mean i was wrong.
The fact that they work completely different, are subject to entirely different situations means you are absolutely wrong. Poison doesn't work on a 10 second tic, nor does it vary with initial damage landed, nor is it vulnerable/bolstered by the current weather/day 100% of the time. Please, just spend like 30 minutes on wikipedia if you're going to argue in favor of sch, you're being more of an embarrassment than anything.
and you cant automaticly make weather appear at any time right? and helix damage is totally weak right (in certain circumstances but i digress)? you can lower the dmg/tic with Modus Veritas (if not resistant).
I'm confused as to what you're arguing about now, if you're trying to explain how helices aren't to be differentiated from poison you're failing horribly, and if anything just bolstering my argument. I'm not going to lie, you sound like some sch fanboy who leveled it for the pretty hat inside of some summoner burn, and since someone regarded the job as less than optimal you've come in here to [sarcasm]gracefully shower us with your boundless knowledge of the job[/sarcasm]. If you want to argue in favor of sch, by all means, who am I to stop you, but please, could you at least put a disclaimer on the end of your posts saying you have no *** clue what you're talking about. Thanks
im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better. and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.
lol...
How are these 'elitist' semantics. It's like me calling Bio, Dia. Poison and Helixes are completely different outside of being DoT. And your post isn't exactly helping bringing the thread back on track, is it. so.
and you act like i was calling Noctohelix Bio.Which i wasnt. i was comparing DoT using the general term "poison".
Which is wrong in multiple ways. You're not helping the defence of the job when you can't even post the basic facts about the job.
I posted basic differences that the job has as MAIN SCH from SUB SCH. Then, as usual, i get corrected (which im fine with since i posted MAB instead of DMG Boost+%) and then the parade of "your wrong" floods in along with the derails. or, we can put it in your terms, herpaderps i dud byt yu sayd MAB not damyge bunos lulz uma wryte evrythin yu sayd us wrung.Thin, uma cayll yu a Symmunar Berner cauz i luuk cewel lyke thet. <insert your rebuttle here>
My grammar is no-where near as bad as that. People don't like you because when you are proven wrong on several occasions with evidence, you just sit there and start defending the point anyway. You're like that guy who transfers from school to school and doesn't understand why he's bullied in each one.
lol...
I posted basic differences that the job has as MAIN SCH from SUB SCH. Then, as usual, i get corrected (which im fine with since i posted MAB instead of DMG Boost+%) and then the parade of "your wrong" floods in along with the derails. or, we can put it in your terms, herpaderps i dud byt yu sayd MAB not damyge bunos lulz uma wryte evrythin yu sayd us wrung.Thin, uma cayll yu a Symmunar Berner cauz i luuk cewel lyke thet. <insert your rebuttle here>
My grammar is no-where near as bad as that. People don't like you because when you are proven wrong on several occasions with evidence, you just sit there and start defending the point anyway. You're like that guy who transfers from school to school and doesn't understand why he's bullied in each one.
and now ive provided my own evidence...

edit: and forgot Kaustra...
nvm...no infor on wiki or GE...will look here later
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 11:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

-yea and?You backtrack and forget? -you say that is totally unrelated to what i posted when you post the answer to what you "proved" in the same comment? how does logic work?
At least you're brave enough to ask, and knowing you have a problem is the first step to recovery
I see what you did thar.Bolding only what benefeits you and ignoring the unbolded when you post a question and then an answer to a question and say they are unrelated. lulz.

anyway:
Poison II
Poison II deals 10 damage every 'tick' maximum (roughly 3 sec) until it wears off. lasts 2 mins ( 400 damage)

Bio II

Dia II
Dia II (at max tiers..nvm...no chart for "tiers" like Bio II) deals 2/tic for 2 minutes (80 damage)

Helix
■This spell does an amount of initial damage, and is repeated on each of its ticks.
■Unlike most DoT effects, this spells ticks every 9 seconds, with an average duration of 1 minute (duration may vary).
■Helix spell duration may vary depending on the target's resistance to an element. A helix on a target weak to the element may have the duration increased, especially with Elemental Seal or Klimaform, and may have the duration reduced, such as on a resist.
■"Damage dealt is greatly affected by the weather" means the spell always gains the damage bonus from matching weather (day too) that is usually randomly applied for other nukes
(so we will use my damage from my latest cast outside abyssea of 68 with 5/5 merits at 75)
BUT WAIT! Modus Verias effectively DOUBLES the landed damage and shortens the duration and turns that /3 tics into /tic (granted its resisted or can even miss and the duration-% can be lowered with merits). Also, another SCH can stack their MV on top of another SCH's and increase the damage donus.

Helices effectively beat other DoT as long as they are higher damage(which if your not getting over atleast 8 you are doing it wrong.) They can also become EVEN MORE effective when MV is applied with/without merits (considering if mob doesnt resist MV or it doesnt miss) or by adding Helix merits.

congrats. You read wiki. And yet you still missed that all of this started because you were saying Poison and Helix were the "same effect".

No one said poison/bio/dia was better than Helixes for DoT damage. They were correcting you where you said poison can be used in place of the term Damage over Time (DoT); but in this game, poison isn't accepted as a term to replace DoT on every other spell. That'd be like saying

Bio II - Deals gradual dark poison that lowers the targets attack.
Dia II - Deals gradual light poison that lowers the targets defense.
Kaustra - Relentless dark poison slowly devours the enemy.
-helix - Deals -element- poison that gradually reduces the target's HP.

It's not the same. Leave at that. For everyone's sake...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 11:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

anyway:
Poison II

Bio II

Dia II

Helix

It still isn't a poison.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
I see what you did thar.Bolding only what benefeits you and ignoring the unbolded when you post a question and then an answer to a question and say they are unrelated. lulz. anyway: Poison II Poison II deals 10 damage every 'tick' maximum (roughly 3 sec) until it wears off. lasts 2 mins ( 400 damage) Bio II Bio II (at max tiers) deals 8/tic for 2 minutes(320 damage) Dia II Dia II (at max tiers..nvm...no chart for "tiers" like Bio II) deals 2/tic for 2 minutes (80 damage) Helix ■This spell does an amount of initial damage, and is repeated on each of its ticks. ■Unlike most DoT effects, this spells ticks every 9 seconds, with an average duration of 1 minute (duration may vary). ■Helix spell duration may vary depending on the target's resistance to an element. A helix on a target weak to the element may have the duration increased, especially with Elemental Seal or Klimaform, and may have the duration reduced, such as on a resist. ■"Damage dealt is greatly affected by the weather" means the spell always gains the damage bonus from matching weather (day too) that is usually randomly applied for other nukes (so we will use my damage from my latest cast outside abyssea of 68 with 5/5 merits at 75) 68/3tics for 1 minute (453 damage) BUT WAIT! Modus Verias effectively DOUBLES the landed damage and shortens the duration and turns that /3 tics into /tic (granted its resisted or can even miss and the duration-% can be lowered with merits). Also, another SCH can stack their MV on top of another SCH's and increase the damage donus. 136/tic for 30 seconds(at base MV no merits) (3780 damage) Helices effectively beat other DoT as long as they are higher damage(which if your not getting over atleast 8 you are doing it wrong.) They can also become EVEN MORE effective when MV is applied with/without merits (considering if mob doesnt resist MV or it doesnt miss) or by adding Helix merits. ^proven via wiki as is.(GE might have more than wiki but i used your example)
congrats. You read wiki. And yet you still missed that all of this started because you were saying Poison and Helix were the "same effect". No one said poison/bio/dia was better than Helixes for DoT damage. They were correcting you where you said poison can be used in place of the term Damage over Time (DoT); but in this game, poison isn't accepted as a term to replace DoT on every other spell. That'd be like saying Bio II - Deals gradual dark poison that lowers the targets attack. Dia II - Deals gradual light poison that lowers the targets attack. Kaustra - Relentless dark poison slowly devours the enemy. -helix - Deals -element- poison that gradually reduces the target's HP. It's not the same. Leave at that. For everyone's sake...
or you could remember i inserted "poison" for DoT and i effectively proved that it is better through wiki (which someone stated that i should spend 30 minutes reading [didnt even take that long to find what i already knew]) and i proved one of my original points. They are all DoT effects yes but they deal different effects...BUT as far as DoT damage goes a SCH's DoT is better.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I see what you did thar.Bolding only what benefeits you and ignoring the unbolded when you post a question and then an answer to a question and say they are unrelated. lulz. anyway: Poison II Poison II deals 10 damage every 'tick' maximum (roughly 3 sec) until it wears off. lasts 2 mins ( 400 damage) Bio II Bio II (at max tiers) deals 8/tic for 2 minutes(320 damage) Dia II Dia II (at max tiers..nvm...no chart for "tiers" like Bio II) deals 2/tic for 2 minutes (80 damage) Helix ■This spell does an amount of initial damage, and is repeated on each of its ticks. ■Unlike most DoT effects, this spells ticks every 9 seconds, with an average duration of 1 minute (duration may vary). ■Helix spell duration may vary depending on the target's resistance to an element. A helix on a target weak to the element may have the duration increased, especially with Elemental Seal or Klimaform, and may have the duration reduced, such as on a resist. ■"Damage dealt is greatly affected by the weather" means the spell always gains the damage bonus from matching weather (day too) that is usually randomly applied for other nukes (so we will use my damage from my latest cast outside abyssea of 68 with 5/5 merits at 75) 68/3tics for 1 minute (453 damage) BUT WAIT! Modus Verias effectively DOUBLES the landed damage and shortens the duration and turns that /3 tics into /tic (granted its resisted or can even miss and the duration-% can be lowered with merits). Also, another SCH can stack their MV on top of another SCH's and increase the damage donus. 136/tic for 30 seconds(at base MV no merits) (3780 damage) Helices effectively beat other DoT as long as they are higher damage(which if your not getting over atleast 8 you are doing it wrong.) They can also become EVEN MORE effective when MV is applied with/without merits (considering if mob doesnt resist MV or it doesnt miss) or by adding Helix merits. ^proven via wiki as is.(GE might have more than wiki but i used your example)
It still isn't a poison.
still proved its better whether i used a "wrong" term or not
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

congrats. You read wiki. And yet you still missed that all of this started because you were saying Poison and Helix were the "same effect". No one said poison/bio/dia was better than Helixes for DoT damage. They were correcting you where you said poison can be used in place of the term Damage over Time (DoT); but in this game, poison isn't accepted as a term to replace DoT on every other spell. That'd be like saying Bio II - Deals gradual dark poison that lowers the targets attack. Dia II - Deals gradual light poison that lowers the targets attack. Kaustra - Relentless dark poison slowly devours the enemy. -helix - Deals -element- poison that gradually reduces the target's HP. It's not the same. Leave at that. For everyone's sake...
or you could remember i inserted "poison" for DoT and i effectively proved that it is better through wiki (which someone stated that i should spend 30 minutes reading [didnt even take that long to find what i already knew]) and i proved one of my original points. They are all DoT effects yes but they deal different effects...BUT as far as DoT damage goes a SCH's DoT is better.

INB4 quote and bold
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 11:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

No-one was questioning that.

We were pointing out that they aren't poison.

And then you defended it.

Don't defend a job you know *** all about, you make the people who truly enjoy the job upset.

edit: If you were ever wondering why people dislike you this is it. It's not because you're well known for being a tard, it's because you continuously prove that to everyone.

In fact Wolfshadow asked me who you were on Skype after she replied once. She had no idea on who you were before I told her your past.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 11:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

NO ONE SAID SCH'S DOT WAS WORST THAN ANY OTHER DOT IN THE GAME. ALL THEY SAID WAS DOT DOES -NOT- EQUAL POISON.
[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

No-one was questioning that. We were pointing out that they aren't poison. And then you defended it. Don't defend a job you know *** all about, you make the people who truly enjoy the job upset.
umad?

I thoroughly enjoy this job and im quite content defending it whether or not i use incorrect terms when you damn well know what i mean. just because it "Still isnt poison" doesnt mean that

lets replace some words here so you get the point:

Quote:
SCH has two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game.

and i didnt defend the term "poison" i defended using the term as a replacement for DoT because i was generally talking about all DoT's as "poison". Argue all you like but only by stating: MAB instead of DMG Boost%,and using the wrong term "poison" was i wrong. nothing else

and edit: also if i know "*** all" about it then why are my original points true?
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2011-09-26 11:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread now
[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

NO ONE SAID SCH'S DOT WAS WORST THAN ANY OTHER DOT IN THE GAME. ALL THEY SAID WAS DOT DOES -NOT- EQUAL POISON.
then why are you argueing?you cant replace words? yumad?
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread now
all because they cant generally understand what i meant by "poison" ;_;
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 11:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

No-one was questioning that. We were pointing out that they aren't poison. And then you defended it. Don't defend a job you know *** all about, you make the people who truly enjoy the job upset.
umad?

I thoroughly enjoy this job and im quite content defending it whether or not i use incorrect terms when you damn well know what i mean. just because it "Still isnt poison" doesnt mean that

lets replace some words here so you get the point:

Quote:
SCH has two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game.

and i didnt defend the term "poison" i defended using the term as a replacement for DoT because i was generally talking about all DoT's as "poison". Argue all you like but only by stating: MAB instead of DMG Boost%,and using the wrong term "poison" was i wrong. nothing else

Me? Mad? You've seen me post here enough to realise how much of a ridiculous accusation that is. But if you need to use buzz words to hide your lack of witty retorts then feel free to picture me foaming at the mouth.

And no. From everything you posted, (Including incorrect information about getting MAB from AF3+1 and AF3+2 feet) you've shown that you have a lack of understanding about the job you are defending, therefore people who attack the job have a far larger window of opportunity to slander it.

If I thought you were more intelligent I would consider that you actually are against SCH, and you post HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE arguments about it in the hopes to get it slandered more.
 Leviathan.Dodu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-09-26 11:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Untouchablevoid said: »
Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said: »
Leviathan.Dodu said: »
Being better at soloing Apollyon zones two years ago doesn't make it a job significant in group play, and with the introduction of enmity douse, the gap became that much wider. Scholar is trash unless you're able to lock yourself in Tabula Rasa. And Hasso isn't nerfed. You get every important aspect when subbed.
people still waiting for you to elaborate that why is a trash job, a lot of people look for a sch on ls events, for with tp regain, phalanxga nuking power
AoE Phalanx is unimportant to anyone who isn't tanking, and the only currently relevant tank has it as a native spell. Adloquiem is absolute garbage, and you lose a considerable amount of total damage by sticking a SCH with your melee instead of a BRD(or another DD). BLM is significantly better at dealing damage in long and short battles. I didn't elaborate because the reasons are blatantly obvious.

So... Are you only stating this because your SCH is 49 and doesn't have access to the higher tier Strategems? Even IF BLM does have access to Enmity Douse, it still has a cooldown timer of 10min. SCH has access to Equanimity (use of 2 strategems). While yes, you may have to use 2 Strategems for the ability, still decreases enmity gained from your next spell by 10. You could even toss in Ebullence if you wanted to boost damage even further, which would leave you to wait 2:24 seconds to do it all again (compared to the 10min recharge).
We both know that you normally donit have to use these abilities first thing, but SCH can still manage enmity (via Libra) to know if they have to back off or not, during which time they could do buffs such as Adloquium to STILL contribute to the battle. You may say Adloquieum sucks, but regain is still regain, and since it doesn't replace any buffs on members, I'm sure they won't complain too much about it (especially since it can last over 6min with Perpetuance, and 7min30sec with SCH Bracers +2)

Oh, and you also forgot about Immanence, since SCH can open Skillchains for DDs and such AND Magic Busrt on their own chains.

AND If people start dying, SCH can switch over to Light Arts to heal via Regen III, Cure IV via Rapture, and Raise if need be.

Comparing Enmity Douse to Equanimity shows a lack of understanding of how enmity works.

Enmity Douse indiscriminately allows a BLM to deal an additional 800/minute, while Equanimity is a 50% reduction in CE on a per-spell basis that not only cannot be maintained with any regularity, but dramatically hinders scholar's MP management and damage per cast. BLM is always going to win in total damage during any elongated battle.

As far as the short term is concerned, BLM may not be nearly as MP efficient, but their ability to cycle spells within an enemy's weakness is a large advantage, and the availability of large bursts of MP in short periods is extremely significant. In VW, for instance, you're looking at your base MP poolx2(~2,000 MP on average), in addition to a Lucid Ether II and a Mana Powder, which is good for at least an additional 1,000 MP(likely more, but I forget the exact amounts returned from these items, and don't care to overstate their benefits for the sake of my argument). Add in Manawell, which is an additional ~380 MP when used properly, and the amusingly low casting time granted by Elemental Celerity in conjunction with Fast Cast, and there's really no contest.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 11:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

you cant replace terms?

Yes, actually, I can. With a proper replacement for the term. I can replace words too.

Example: You are a facking moron who's mother obviously dropped on his head one too many times.

See?

Quote:
yumad?

Trust me, you'll know mad when you see it...
 Phoenix.Pooman
Server: Phoenix
user: Pooman
By Phoenix.Pooman 2011-09-26 11:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

im confused as to what your argueing also...i present facts that are true and you condescend them down by changing them. I wasnt trying to differentiate Poison from Helix i was saying they have a higher DoT effect therefore are better.

and as far as your "SMNburn fan boy" comment goes: i leveled my SCH since it came out in 75 in parties or solo.

Damn, I didn't realize my volume was so high. I almost fell out of my chair.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

-Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost from AF3+1/2 feet
-Main SCH isnt limited to forever 2 charges
-Main SCH can accession its most useful spells (especially Embrava[which stacks with Haste,Regen,Adloquium]{and which we can make last for almost double their duration})
-SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons in the game
-etc,etc,etc if you think less your SCH was doing it wrong

(you cant get [an added DMGBonus+5/10%] from the AF3+1/2 from sub Klimaform)
(it has 5 charges)
(it can accession: Regen III,Adloquium,Storms,Protect V,Shell V [which are its most useful white spells]
and in extension manifestation: Klimaform [most useful black magic]
(it can stack two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game Kaustra effect and Helix effect)
(etc,etc,etc)

these are all TRUE and IN FACT the only things i said WRONG are in brackets.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-09-26 11:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

-Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost from AF3+1/2 feet
-Main SCH isnt limited to forever 2 charges
-Main SCH can accession its most useful spells (especially Embrava[which stacks with Haste,Regen,Adloquium]{and which we can make last for almost double their duration})
-SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons in the game
-etc,etc,etc if you think less your SCH was doing it wrong

(you cant get [an added DMGBonus+5/10%] from the AF3+1/2 from sub Klimaform)
(it has 5 charges)
(it can accession: Regen III,Adloquium,Storms,Protect V,Shell V [which are its most useful white spells]
and in extension manifestation: Klimaform [most useful black magic]
(it can stack two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game Kaustra effect and Helix effect)
(etc,etc,etc)

these are all TRUE and IN FACT the only things i said WRONG are in brackets.

/SCH can Manifestation Klimaform too. :x
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

you cant replace terms?
Yes, actually, I can. With a proper replacement for the term. I can replace words too. Example: You are a facking moron who's mother obviously dropped on his head one too many times. See?
Quote:
yumad?
Trust me, you'll know mad when you see it...
your funny :)

but i already corrected my usage in my last post to Flion...im not going to refer to is as "poison" again...so you guys can get over it.

Phoenix.Pooman said: »
Damn, I didn't realize my volume was so high. I almost fell out of my chair.
lol.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-09-26 11:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks to the addition of dual wield natively, dnc is an excellent poison job
[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
-Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost from AF3+1/2 feet -Main SCH isnt limited to forever 2 charges -Main SCH can accession its most useful spells (especially Embrava[which stacks with Haste,Regen,Adloquium]{and which we can make last for almost double their duration}) -SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons in the game -etc,etc,etc if you think less your SCH was doing it wrong (you cant get [an added DMGBonus+5/10%] from the AF3+1/2 from sub Klimaform) (it has 5 charges) (it can accession: Regen III,Adloquium,Storms,Protect V,Shell V [which are its most useful white spells] and in extension manifestation: Klimaform [most useful black magic] (it can stack two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game Kaustra effect and Helix effect) (etc,etc,etc) these are all TRUE and IN FACT the only things i said WRONG are in brackets.
pointless argument is pointless. Calling all dots poisons will confuse people which is not what you desire I'm sure?
yup, but apparently some people get confuzzled easily by simple term switches and have to rage about it :/
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said: »
thanks to the addition of dual wield natively, dnc is an excellent poison job
i wasnt generalizing all DoT just hp slip spell effects...but hey...thats a good standpoint on how DoT is not just HP slip spells...
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

-Klimaform on main SCH gets the MAB boost from AF3+1/2 feet -Main SCH isnt limited to forever 2 charges -Main SCH can accession its most useful spells (especially Embrava[which stacks with Haste,Regen,Adloquium]{and which we can make last for almost double their duration}) -SCH can stack two of the most powerful poisons in the game -etc,etc,etc if you think less your SCH was doing it wrong (you cant get [an added DMGBonus+5/10%] from the AF3+1/2 from sub Klimaform) (it has 5 charges) (it can accession: Regen III,Adloquium,Storms,Protect V,Shell V [which are its most useful white spells] and in extension manifestation: Klimaform [most useful black magic] (it can stack two of the most powerful [DoT] in the game Kaustra effect and Helix effect) (etc,etc,etc) these are all TRUE and IN FACT the only things i said WRONG are in brackets.
/SCH can Manifestation Klimaform too. :x

but not get the added damage bonus (which applies to mani-klimaform too?..not sure about that one though...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 11:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Inuyasha 2011-09-26 11:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
and this is where i end!

need to take a shower anyway.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Server: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2011-09-26 11:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, after reading all this trash it didn't bother me as much as Inuyasha's constant incorrect use of "your". /cringegrammarnazi