Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-21 13:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Weird thing happened for me today. My item was Sis Kebabi. They're normally 400 GP each, to a cap of 3,600 points. So I went to WG to just buy them from the vendor for 2,000 gil each. Turned them in and got 4,000 GP.

Unless they ninja-raised the cap or something
I wouldn't be surprised if they changed current values as well to help us gain GP faster
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-21 13:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, finished fishing bastore sweepers, updating my post.

Wiki pages updated now as well
 Ragnarok.Zirael
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zirael
By Ragnarok.Zirael 2011-09-21 14:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Weird thing happened for me today. My item was Sis Kebabi. They're normally 400 GP each, to a cap of 3,600 points. So I went to WG to just buy them from the vendor for 2,000 gil each. Turned them in and got 4,000 GP.

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed current values as well to help us gain GP faster
I can confirm 4k GP for Sis Kebabi. Either limit was slightly raised or now each item gives full points even if it'd break daily cap (maybe?).
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-21 14:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zirael said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »

I can confirm 4k GP for Sis Kebabi. Either limit was slightly raised or now each item gives full points even if it'd break daily cap (maybe?).
na, Bastore Sweeper was 9.5
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-09-21 14:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/guild-pattern

I added a form for people to report any changes they discover. I will update the database as reports come in. Thanks for any reports you can provide.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-09-21 15:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

nice, was wondering about that

edit: submitted mine
 Lakshmi.Sake
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sekaran
By Lakshmi.Sake 2011-09-21 22:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh.. Should have submitted one at a time. Did 8 pea soups at once, veteran cooking, and got a max of 3120.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-21 23:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Something strange, I'm adept fishing and it was bluetail and only gave the 4560 GP, but I traded in an entire stack and it took all of the fish.

Does fishing do that or is that something new? I was on bonecraft before and anything excessive you traded in was just given back to you.

Or did they possibly lower the GP per fish? I hit the cap so I can't test that ._.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-21 23:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Something strange, I'm adept fishing and it was bluetail and only gave the 4560 GP, but I traded in an entire stack and it took all of the fish.

Does fishing do that or is that something new? I was on bonecraft before and anything excessive you traded in was just given back to you.

Or did they possibly lower the GP per fish? I hit the cap so I can't test that ._.
I remember doing alchemy GP way before this update and trading a whole stack of the GP item for shits and giggles even though they only needed 7, and the greedy *** snarfed the whole stack, so nothing new to me :|
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-21 23:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
Bahamut.Serj said: »

I remember doing alchemy GP way before this update and trading a whole stack of the GP item for shits and giggles even though they only needed 7, and the greedy *** snarfed the whole stack, so nothing new to me :|

Maybe it works that way with stackable items. Nothing Bone has stacks lol.
 Bismarck.Laylina
Server: Bismarck
user: purrr
By Bismarck.Laylina 2011-09-22 10:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My GP for fish was different today aswell, Adept lvl, requested Trumpet shell can provide screenshot if needed
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-22 10:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Laylina said: »
My GP for fish was different today aswell, Adept lvl, requested Trumpet shell can provide screenshot if needed
Just report it at http://www.ffxiah.com/guild-pattern
 Bismarck.Laylina
user: purrr
By Bismarck.Laylina 2011-09-22 10:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
Just report it at http://www.ffxiah.com/guild-pattern

will do thank you :3
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-09-22 15:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Beat me to it. But they give 1536 GP per fish and cap at 5360. I like =D
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-10-16 13:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Something a bit disturbing. My GP Item on Bismarck as a veteran fisher is Trumpet Shell (same points per fish as noted above).

Yet user "Tsamaru" reported today's veteran fish as being Zebra Eel (which is consistent with Pattern C).

Hopefully it's just some troll lying, but is it possible that diff servers have different GP items now?
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-10-16 14:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said: »
Something a bit disturbing. My GP Item on Bismarck as a veteran fisher is Trumpet Shell (same points per fish as noted above).

Yet user "Tsamaru" reported today's veteran fish as being Zebra Eel (which is consistent with Pattern C).

Hopefully it's just some troll lying, but is it possible that diff servers have different GP items now?

Will check my GP item in just a minute. Veteran fisherman. If it's Trumpet Shells, I'll be happy haha. *** Zebra Eel.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-10-16 14:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Trumpet Shells. I'm guessing they just submitted what the GP Pattern page said as the fish and didn't bother checking it.
 Odin.Myhnegon
Server: Odin
user: Myhnegon
By Odin.Myhnegon 2011-10-17 05:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That one got me upset aswell lol, i checked reported items, not pattern, so i cycled through my dev box to get the eel out, went to the guild to see it wasn't the needed item, so i had to cycle through my dev box again to get the shells lol