users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Transfer Period Ingame Special Reward Item
Transfer Period Ingame Special Reward Item
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-07-27 18:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this sucks...ClickandBuy thinks that my debit card information is incorrect (it's not) and wont let me make an account.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-28 01:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said:
Phoenix.Brixy said:
GG. you win this time SE.
Yeah I got this on my 2nd account D:
They've told us that if you had any additional fees (buying new content IDs, server transfer, maybe something else I can't think of) then you would have to wait for the next billing cycle (Aug) to do the transfer.
 Seraph.Firebrand
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Firebrand 2011-07-28 06:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Phoenix.Brixy said:
GG. you win this time SE.
Yeah I got this on my 2nd account D:
They've told us that if you had any additional fees (buying new content IDs, server transfer, maybe something else I can't think of) then you would have to wait for the next billing cycle (Aug) to do the transfer.

I'm getting an LM-26 error in playonline viewer stating I have to transfer my account before I can login. When I try to transfer my account, I get the screen above. Looks like I won't be able to login until next month...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Kekero
Server: Lakshmi
user: teeteeff7
By Lakshmi.Kekero 2011-09-19 23:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

was this wand handed out into the delivery boxes today? I don't see it in my dbox
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2011-09-19 23:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If u read the link it says version update or later, so who knows when we'll get it.
 Lakshmi.Kekero
Server: Lakshmi
user: teeteeff7
By Lakshmi.Kekero 2011-09-19 23:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

right, understandable, I just wanted to confirm or not, thanks
 Leviathan.Baeshin
Server: Leviathan
user: baeshin
By Leviathan.Baeshin 2011-09-20 17:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

When are we supposed to get this wand?
 Pandemonium.Dragonryder
Server: Pandemonium
user: Trallth
By Pandemonium.Dragonryder 2011-10-04 09:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings Ladies and Lords!

***Advance QQ Warning!***

I am about to vent about SE, liberally. Please skip to the next message if QQing offends you.

Hey, has anyone else been screwed out of your useless Rounsey Wand because SE couldn't choose a less complex, less multi-layered, less bug-infested method to bill their customers?

ClickandBuy is a joke. First my brand new account was blocked right from square-one (no pun), then they couldn't activate my credit card because for whatever reason, the small charges they initiate didn't show up on my statement, and NOW...

Now, even though it's listed as a 'confirmed' payment method, my American Express Card has red, capital 'X' next to it, rather than a check box so I can't buy Crysta to crack through the additional layer of crysta-red tape to pay for my subscription.

I've never dealt with a company that has consciously made it so _difficult_ to take money from me!

Because of all these problems with Clickandbuy, I didn't realize I wasn't finished with the 'transfer process.' I only found out when I kept going around the Circle Jerk between POL and the Square-Enix Account Management page to purchase the Ultimate Abyssea Collection that my POL account _hadn't_ been transferred yet, after all of that effort!

I'm seriously debating whether I should even put any more effort into this time-sucking debacle to continue playing.

-Dragonryder
(Formerly of the Server Pandemonium, until forceably relocated by SE, sans all items that once were brimming forth from my Delivery Box.)