Who Wants Asuran Fists?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Who wants Asuran Fists?!
Who wants Asuran Fists?!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Flufferkins
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-06-21 09:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You should all feel shame for posting in this thread and feeding this idiotic idea.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-21 09:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
It is too the same deal. It's job specific. PUP won't get it because it's initial release prevented them from getting it. Initial Release.

Because everything is perfect in the game and nothing is ever changed after the initial release.

Asuran Fists access just seems overdued.
Regarding WSNM, everything is pretty perfect. But hey, since you wanna be a ghetto MNK so bad:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Heofon_Knuckles
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 09:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Flufferkins said:
You should all feel shame for posting in this thread and feeding this idiotic idea.

Ah Asura! The Drama in the thread has just multiplied by twelve!

Ramuh.Austar said:
Regarding WSNM, everything is pretty perfect. But hey, since you wanna be a ghetto MNK so bad:

Ah. Ha. Ha. Funny.

So are MNKs still mad at Puppetmaster because we out DD them or something? Because I remember this being the biggest scare back when the level cap was raised. Oh... I see. It's that scare again.

No, but in all seriousness. Who'd use those Hand-to-Hand unless they didn't have Vere/Rev. Fists +2? And isn't PUP already a ghetto MNK? PUP is "that cousin MNKs want to forget about."
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-06-21 09:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:

So are MNKs still mad at Puppetmaster because we out DD them or something?

You know nothing of my server or our ways...

To be completely honest I could care less what PUP does. If you're out DD'ing MNK. Good for you, good FOR you.

When there are actual problems with the games design and antiquated engine. Problems that keep the game from progressing properly and keeping balance. Then people waste time on the development forums Q.Q'ing because they don't get some BS weapon skill. I'm sure a lot more monks want Hexastrike than pups you can dredge up. Add this to the RNG's crying they want more DEF.

Edit: for your edit making me look like a *** looking for an argument wile I was typing it.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2011-06-21 09:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I have gained from this thread is never, ever, EVER! Let April O'Niel drive the damn Turtle Van!!!
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-21 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to see a PUP take on my MNK. Asuran Fists sure as hell is not the way to change the MNK > PUP. If you think that, you're seriously delusional.
Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:

Ramuh.Austar said:

Ah. Ha. Ha. Funny.

So are MNKs still mad at Puppetmaster because we out DD them or something? Because I remember this being the biggest scare back when the level cap was raised. Oh... I see. It's that scare again.

No, but in all seriousness. Who'd use those Hand-to-Hand unless they didn't have Vere/Rev. Fists +2? And isn't PUP already a ghetto MNK? PUP is "that cousin MNKs want to forget about."
Why would a MNK ever be mad at a PUP? PUP was never able to out DD an equally geared MNK. And giving PUP Asuran Fists sure as hell isn't going to change that.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 09:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Flufferkins said:
Bahamut.Mizuharu said:

So are MNKs still mad at Puppetmaster because we out DD them or something?

You know nothing of my server or our ways...

To be completely honest I could care less what PUP does. If you're out DD'ing MNK. Good for you, good FOR you.

When there are actual problems with the games design and antiquated engine. Problems that keep the game from progressing properly and keeping balance. Then people waste time on the development forums Q.Q'ing because they don't get some BS weapon skill. I'm sure a lot more monks want Hexastrike than pups you can dredge up. Add this to the RNG's crying they want more DEF.

Edit: for your edit making me look like a *** looking for an argument wile I was typing it.

I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Most Asura people I've seen post on here just do it for the drama.

Why would RNGs cry about their DEF... They're suppose to be out of range... And subbing NIN or SAM (Seigan with staff! It's there for a reason people!) And my reason for posting this isn't because "Q.Q". I just think it's highly unfair that every other job gets one, if not multiple WSNMs where PUP doesn't even get their main Weapon's WSNM WS.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-21 09:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Both flufferkins and Austar are kinda derp.
[+]
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-06-21 09:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

When does school go back?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-21 09:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Flufferkins said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You should listen to your teachers.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 09:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
I'd love to see a PUP take on my MNK. Asuran Fists sure as hell is not the way to change the MNK > PUP. If you think that, you're seriously delusional.
Why would a MNK ever be mad at a PUP? PUP was never able to out DD an equally geared MNK. And giving PUP Asuran Fists sure as hell isn't going to change that.

Not like MNK could out do a PUP with Asuran Fists either. Their only hope is Victory Smite seeing how Pummel out does that.

I'm not asking for Asruan Fists because we need it. Most jobs that get multiple WSNM access don't need all of them, but can still have the option to. I'm asking for the same option ever other job has.

And you were on Ramuh so were you auto-transfered over to Bahamut or...?
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-06-21 09:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You should troll harder.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-21 09:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ah Asura! The Drama in the thread has just multiplied by twelve! So are MNKs still mad at Puppetmaster because we out DD them or something?
You know nothing of my server or our ways... To be completely honest I could care less what PUP does. If you're out DD'ing MNK. Good for you, good FOR you. When there are actual problems with the games design and antiquated engine. Problems that keep the game from progressing properly and keeping balance. Then people waste time on the development forums Q.Q'ing because they don't get some BS weapon skill. I'm sure a lot more monks want Hexastrike than pups you can dredge up. Add this to the RNG's crying they want more DEF. Edit: for your edit making me look like a *** looking for an argument wile I was typing it.
I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Most Asura people I've seen post on here just do it for the drama. Why would RNGs cry about their DEF... They're suppose to be out of range... And subbing NIN or SAM (Seigan with staff! It's there for a reason people!) And my reason for posting this isn't because "Q.Q". I just think it's highly unfair that every other job gets one, if not multiple WSNMs where PUP doesn't even get their main Weapon's WSNM WS.
PUP is lucky that it got Dragon Kick. Generally it has gotten to be the exception when it comes to weapon usage. I.E. They tailored Magians to not involve Asuran Fists so that PUP could do all of the hand-to-hand ones. The only job that at 75 got to use a weapon's level 2SCprop/final pre-WSNM weaponskill while holding less than a B in it. Yep, SE sure has been unfair to you. You literally gain nothing from Asuran Fists other than 1 Blue proc. No extra SC attributes, no enhanced DD capability. It doesn't even flow with PUP's storyline/background.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 09:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Flufferkins said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You should troll harder.

Aren't you trolling right now...?
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-21 09:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Not like MNK could out do a PUP with Asuran Fists either. Their only hope is Victory Smite seeing how Pummel out does that.

I'm not asking for Asruan Fists because we need it. Most jobs that get multiple WSNM access don't need all of them, but can still have the option to. I'm asking for the same option ever other job has.

And you were on Ramuh so were you auto-transfered over to Bahamut or...?
Even at 75 Cap our lower delay, higher skill for more base damage, acc, and attack, were the reasons we were better.
 Asura.Flufferkins
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-06-21 09:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you care, it seems REALLY frivolous to just want it because... The development team complained it was too much work to change NM pop "???" to "!!!" even though that is kind of a meh update.

Understand they do listen to the dumb crap that gets posted on that forum and it is time they could be spending fixing better things.

I can understand the misinterpretation with RNG needing something defensive but people don't understand how finite the enmity system is now. since everyone is like "ZOMFG WS DAMAG!" they seem to forget how small the threshold is for turning a mob's attention and holding it there. They will figure "If I just had a way to survive, it would be fine"

The fact that with us closing in on level 99 level correction is another thing that will be left completely behind, changing the way we will have to add and alter stats in different ways to handle things.

but whatever... I just think it's a ridiculous thing to ask for. I'd be more concerned with making pup fit a more necessary role in the party, though that could be more the social aspect of the game than dealing with the engine and balance. You'll be in the loldrg club for a wile.

Edit: Nope, not even trollin. Dead serious. Just a legitimate conflicting opinion.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 09:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:

Even at 75 Cap our lower delay, higher skill for more base damage, acc, and attack, were the reasons we were better.

We got an Automaton that makes up for the lower delay, lower acc/atk/skill. Everyone forgets to factor that it... But even without Lobo, I'm fairly certain my PUP would be better... But I doubt we'd be able to prove that because it seems you don't even play the game anymore.

Could I get opinions from people that actually PLAY?

Asura.Flufferkins said:

but whatever... I just think it's a ridiculous thing to ask for. I'd be more concerned with making pup fit a more necessary role in the party, though that could be more the social aspect of the game than dealing with the engine and balance. You'll be in the loldrg club for a wile.

Idk what PUPs you party with, but I apologize on their behalf that they make you think that.

Also, when is everyone going to stop saying loldrg? That horse has been dead for oh-so-long.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-21 10:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

We got an Automaton that makes up for the lower delay, lower acc/atk/skill. Everyone forgets to factor that it... But even without Lobo, I'm fairly certain my PUP would be better... But I doubt we'd be able to prove that because it seems you don't even play the game anymore.

I play. And I seriously doubt your PUP would beat my MNK. Oh, let's not forget the fact you have more JAs to use, increasing your delay further. And the entire time, I'll have a constant flow of damage, not to mention counters.
 Ragnarok.Foxx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Foxxtaru
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2011-06-21 10:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

lolpup
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-21 10:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Most jobs that get multiple WSNM access don't need all of them, but can still have the option to. I'm asking for the same option ever other job has.
Not every job is included in every thing. Deal with it
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 10:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:

I play. And I seriously doubt your PUP would beat my MNK. Oh, let's not forget the fact you have more JAs to use, increasing your delay further. And the entire time, I'll have a constant flow of damage, not to mention counters.

My mistake then. I just went with the fact you're on ramuh but nothing has been bought since 2010. And then none of the other Austars have recent AH info... And, again. Though I'm using JAs, Automaton is picking up the slack. But I did say "even without Lobo, I fairly certain my PUP would be better," so that would factor out the constant JA usage.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-21 10:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Highly doubt you'd compete without your pet.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-21 10:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You think you can take mnk w/o your maton? I wish you were on my server
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-21 10:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
Highly doubt you'd compete without your pet.
Equivalently geared, definitely not. Vereth or Rev fists pup vs any mnk w/o smite, easily done, which is why I said I wish we were on the same server, because I'm not one of those scrub mnks of an opponent.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 10:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tiger I definatly can't out DD without Lobo present. And I use to be on your server, remember?! We merited together before jeez!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-21 10:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I've merited with a lot of people. I honestly don't remember.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-21 10:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Same name?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-06-21 10:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Same name?

I'm the only Mizuharu ever apparently. Idk if that's good or bad...
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-21 10:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

I got both and I play both and LOL no.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Server: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-06-21 10:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just....what? You're saying you can out DD an equally geared MNK on your PUP without your automaton? I'm not trying to call PUP bad, but I'd honestly like to see a PUP outdamage a MNK even with their automaton. And no, I don't mean an optimal AF3+2, Vere PUP going up against an Avengers/Aurore Set MNK, I mean equally geared.