Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-03-29 15:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
Commando isnt in MW2.

Your K/D is nice though, if you don't camp or OMA DC at all. Was just making sure you didn't suck!

I run around with Ump45 extended mags, model 1882 akimbo. Marathon, steady aim, stopping power.

Then i snipe when im feeling squirrly.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, UMP is overpowered but not enough to inflate your K/D that much so you must be a good player. But errr there was/is a third tier perk called Commando <_<
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-03-29 15:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Well, UMP is overpowered but not enough to inflate your K/D that much so you must be a good player. But errr there was/is a third tier perk called Commando <_<

Oh the long stab one, yea. I thought you meant the commando gun from black ops lol.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, no matter how good you are that annoying perk is gonna get you sooner or later <_>

EDIT: I just don't see how you don't like Black Ops if you enjoy rushing. It's a much more aggressive game than MW2, which punishes offensive play.

Most people I've seen who dislike BO are those who camp like *** or miss their crutches. You don't seem like one of those.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-03-29 15:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldnt consider commando too overpowered.... Sure if they get close, your in trouble. But getting close, isnt easy.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldn't be in a game with dedicated servers, but without all it takes is the slightest bit of lag and ugh it becomes annoying as ***.
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-29 15:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
How much are the Abyssea add-on pacs? 10$. Compare the content given. ***tons of new items with each addition, and "new" zones and quests and etc etc etc.

I realize you say "new", but really they're just revamped zones with mildly different graphics to them. Oh wait, thats the exact same thing as 1 map out of a 5 map pack from CoD. Huh.

New quests? Sure, "Hand me this and I'll give you this." Theres nothing new about any quests in FFXI, they're all revamped with different rewards and different items to give them.

New items? Sure, they release plenty of items, but heres the thing. How many of them do you actually use? Take the last 2 abyssea zones, all you use are the empyrean items, the ones laid out for you because they're the best.

Think about how much SE charges, $10 for abyssea and a $15 monthly fee. That's $25 in total, for these new items that don't get used, quests that don't get done and revamped maps.

How much does a map pack cost? $10-15 depending on what game and how many maps. These maps have more re-playability than abyssea does. Plenty of people are sick of abyssea because it made the game too easy. How often do map packs make games too easy? How often do they just make you want to throw the game out the window?

So tell me, which one is REALLY ripping you off?

Also, if you can afford $10 for abyssea, how can you not afford an extra $5 for a map pack?

TL;DR SE are criminals.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-03-29 15:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats what i have the biggest problem with is lag. I dont know if its just my connection, but a lot of the time it just goes "Lost conection to host" and boots me to the lobby.
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-29 15:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Naw, no matter how good you are that annoying perk is gonna get you sooner or later <_>

EDIT: I just don't see how you don't like Black Ops if you enjoy rushing. It's a much more aggressive game than MW2, which punishes offensive play.

Most people I've seen who dislike BO are those who camp like *** or miss their crutches. You don't seem like one of those.
Everything in this post was backwards.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-29 15:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

just about anything with extended mags..most used class of mine is the famas with extended mags with flak jacket, slight of hand, and marathon
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-29 15:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I like MW2 a lot more than BO, but thats because I like to be a *** who uses a kill streak then hides like a little *** while it gets the rest of my streaks for me.

Hey, at least I admit it lol
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Black Ops has no Stopping Power and ADS is weaker, meaning campers don't eliminate you the moment you enter their space. Hacker pinpoints camper positions and the Pro version allows you to sneak up on them. Flak Jacket allows you to enter combat spaces more comfortably. The maps are much more close quarters and encourage rushing.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 15:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

commando ~ m4 amirite
so technically commando is in mw2
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-29 15:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Black Ops has no Stopping Power and ADS is weaker, meaning campers don't eliminate you the moment you enter their space. Hacker pinpoints camper positions and the Pro version allows you to sneak up on them. Flak Jacket allows you to enter combat spaces more comfortably. The maps are much more close quarters and encourage rushing.
yea man i piss a lot people off when i run through claymores...im more of a rusher than anything but i camp every now and then like any other person if i must...on a side note if mw2 servers werent so hacked to ***right now i would prolly be playing that more at the moment since i honestly lost ineterst in black ops atm..been playing zombies mainly
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

They fixed the hacks~
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-29 15:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ***did they really?
 Ifrit.Daemun
Server: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2011-03-29 15:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Everything in this post was backwards.
Yes and no...If you're a decent rusher, you can get around campers in BO, something you couldn't do in MW2. Unlimited tube ammo and quickscoping made it nigh impossible before.

MP5k w/ rapid fire

Perks:
Scavenger Pro
SoH Pro
Marathon Pro

On maps where I know people will be camping with Commando/Galil/G11 and have long open shots, I swap to Famas w/ extended mags.

PSN: wickedwitt
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-29 15:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I understand your logic here, but people in Black Ops abuse the perks and such.

People camp BECAUSE they can't get easy kills with Stopping Power, so they have to hide in a corner so they see their enemy before their enemy sees them. Ghost helps with this.

MW2 had Hacker too, it was called Sitrep, only Sitrep Pro made enemy footsteps 4x louder, and they were clearly audible at max range even without headphones. It was the perfect situational awareness perk.

While Black Ops maps hardly have any long sightlines, that's because the guns in it are so inaccurate that they're barely worth using at any long ranges. Unless it's a sniper rifle, which you have to camp to be able to use in Black Ops anyway.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-29 15:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
How much are the Abyssea add-on pacs? 10$. Compare the content given. ***tons of new items with each addition, and "new" zones and quests and etc etc etc.

I realize you say "new", but really they're just revamped zones with mildly different graphics to them. Oh wait, thats the exact same thing as 1 map out of a 5 map pack from CoD. Huh.

New quests? Sure, "Hand me this and I'll give you this." Theres nothing new about any quests in FFXI, they're all revamped with different rewards and different items to give them.

New items? Sure, they release plenty of items, but heres the thing. How many of them do you actually use? Take the last 2 abyssea zones, all you use are the empyrean items, the ones laid out for you because they're the best.

Think about how much SE charges, $10 for abyssea and a $15 monthly fee. That's $25 in total, for these new items that don't get used, quests that don't get done and revamped maps.

How much does a map pack cost? $10-15 depending on what game and how many maps. These maps have more re-playability than abyssea does. Plenty of people are sick of abyssea because it made the game too easy. How often do map packs make games too easy? How often do they just make you want to throw the game out the window?

So tell me, which one is REALLY ripping you off?

Also, if you can afford $10 for abyssea, how can you not afford an extra $5 for a map pack?

TL;DR SE are criminals.
Lol.
I've paid $15 for map packs for maps that I've played for MONTHS like MW2. I paid for teh abyssea add ons that made me quit ffxi because they were such a scam.much like acp people paid $10 for a body piece lol.
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-03-29 15:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time I played MW2, some guy had a console up (all in French) that made the screen look like I was on a psychedelic trip, turned moon jumps on, rapid fire without reload and auto targeting bullets.

Was funny as hell for the first 5 minutes then it got boring
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:
People camp BECAUSE they can't get easy kills with Stopping Power, so they have to hide in a corner so they see their enemy before their enemy sees them. Ghost helps with this.

But hipfire is so much stronger... most of the time when surprised, I'm not the one who dies if they're bad enough to need to camp.

Quote:
MW2 had Hacker too, it was called Sitrep, only Sitrep Pro made enemy footsteps 4x louder, and they were clearly audible at max range even without headphones. It was the perfect situational awareness perk.

MW2 also had Heartbeat Sensor.

Quote:
While Black Ops maps hardly have any long sightlines, that's because the guns in it are so inaccurate that they're barely worth using at any long ranges. Unless it's a sniper rifle, which you have to camp to be able to use in Black Ops anyway.

Burstfire! And you can still run around sniping.
 Leviathan.Mikeh
Server: Leviathan
user: Mikeh
By Leviathan.Mikeh 2011-03-29 15:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I like mw2 better. I know this sounds silly but it takes more skill(lol?) in mw2 as you can't hipfire someone from across the map.

Also, maps are better, gameplay is smoother and killstreaks are better.

My fav setup is: ak-47 with ext. mags; python with speed reloader; semtex; stuns; claymore

hardline/soh/2nd chance.

Also, hardcore > everything on blackops since no stopping power :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-03-29 15:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
commando ~ m4 amirite
no? more like a fully automatic m16 thats been customized
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hipfiring someone across the map is a huge exaggeration <_< and I'd say it takes much less skill in non-BO because you don't have to aim as well (hi2u Stopping Power), KS stacking, etc.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-03-29 15:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

the thing that ruined mw2 for me was the obvious noob tubing and boosters...even though i admit to having a noob tube class when i was bored and wanted to be a ***
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-29 15:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
the thing that ruined mw2 for me was the obvious noob tubing and boosters...even though i admit to having a noob tube class when i was bored and wanted to be a ***
I have a noob tube class for when I feel like getting revenge on all the *** who noob tubed me lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-03-29 15:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
commando ~ m4 amirite
no? more like a fully automatic m16 thats been customized
my mistake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAR-15
 Leviathan.Mikeh
Server: Leviathan
user: Mikeh
By Leviathan.Mikeh 2011-03-29 15:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

A headshot with an AR should be a one shot kill, it's not without hardcore or stopping power. This means i gotta fire 1/3 of my clip into someone before he goes down. That's *** dumb.

Nothing wrong with KS stacking. If you are good then you have earned them >_> also forced more people to actually switch to launchers when someone was doing it.

If mw2 was on dedi servers then i wouldnt have even bought bops.
 Ragnarok.Mryumyums
Server: Ragnarok
user: MrYumYums
By Ragnarok.Mryumyums 2011-03-29 15:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I play both BO and MW2, depending on which friends are on at the time.
BO class: M16 - suppressor/red dot(green dot >.>) Crossbow
ghost pro/warlord pro/ninja pro
flash bangs/frag and either claymores or C4 for equipment, depending on how I feel

MW2 class: Scar - silenced/FMJ Striker - Silenced/Grip(just for the lulz)
Bling Pro/Cold Blooded Pro/Ninja Pro
flash bangs/C4

I play almost nothing but Hardcore S&D or Core S&D, again depending on who is on.

P.S. If you dont like MW2, go play BO. If you dont like BO, go play MW2. If you dont like either why are you in this thread? and stop bitching at each other seriously :| the debate between the two games is old.

Edit: XBL = MrYumYums3071
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-03-29 15:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mikeh said:
A headshot with an AR should be a one shot kill, it's not without hardcore or stopping power. This means i gotta fire 1/3 of my clip into someone before he goes down. That's *** dumb.

Nothing wrong with KS stacking. If you are good then you have earned them >_> also forced more people to actually switch to launchers when someone was doing it.

If mw2 was on dedi servers then i wouldnt have even bought bops.

This isn't supposed to be a realistic war simulator though, and 1/3 of a clip is an exaggeration.

KS stacking is a problem because it means campers get (much stronger) killstreaks. Campers can get them in BO, but it's harder because they don't just have to get to killstreak #1.