Future of FFXI
First Page 2
 Ramuh.Shuyn
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 20:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If you entered this topic in hope someone was going to release some info about what's gonna happen in FFXI, Here goes one:

That's all - and exactly, there's none because FFXI aint opening again... At least so soon... If you dont believe... go to CNN.com for example... and watch the constant bad news about Japan crisis... You'll see how damaged it is and for how long they gonna save power.... Actually Tokyo is also being hit by earthquakes now... did you wondered that servers can now be damaged in a so bad state that they cant even take off the HDD to have another Computer serving the data? But yeah... i feel bad because i miss FFXI badly... I wake up every morning and check the website for news that SE promised us, which they gave none.. But at the very least... FFXI gave me some rly good times and talks and also i learned alot of stuff thanks to it. I wish this all whould have never happened. Hopefully SE staff is ok and keeps making FF's! We all love it! and on top of that... pls make a re-make of FFVIII!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2011-03-15 20:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dumbass
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 20:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

And you couldn't just put this in one of the many threads on the subject huh? You had to be an attention ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-03-15 20:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

CNN is a bad
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-15 20:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't be serious right OP?

...yet another thread like this?
and a remake of FFVIII? Lawl.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-15 20:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A week probably isn't accurate, but that doesn't make you any less of a moron.
[+]
 Bahamut.Angelos
Server: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-15 20:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So you dont think that a multi million dollar gaming industry wont relocate one of their bigger money makers?
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Server: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-15 20:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

....nevermind.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 20:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Seoha said:
You can't be serious right OP?

...yet another thread like this?
and a remake of FFVIII? Lawl.

[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
Server: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-03-15 20:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Seoha said:
You can't be serious right OP? ...yet another thread like this? and a remake of FFVIII? Lawl.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE SIR
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-15 20:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
If you entered this topic in hope someone was going to release some info about what's gonna happen in FFXI, Here goes one: That's all - and exactly, there's none because FFXI aint opening again... At least so soon... If you dont believe... go to CNN.com for example... and watch the constant bad news about Japan crisis... You'll see how damaged it is and for how long they gonna save power.... Actually Tokyo is also being hit by earquakes now... did you wondered that servers can now be damaged in a so bad state that they cant even take off the HDD to have another Computer serving the data? But yeah... i feel bad because i miss FFXI badly... I wake up every morning and check the website for news that SE promised us, which they gave none.. But at the very least... FFXI gave me some rly good times and talks and also i learned alot of stuff thanks to it. I wish this all whould have never happened. Hopefully SE staff is ok and keeps making FF's! We all love it! and on top of that... pls make a re-make of FFVIII!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Quintow
Server: Cerberus
user: Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2011-03-15 20:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
did you wondered ... ... I wish this all whould

Ye, i vote we listen to dis guy 'yo.
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 20:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does that make me an attention ***? Since when stating your thinks about what's going on is "attention whoring"? are you on crack or something? Plus check their situation and see if its gonna be up in a week... or in 2.... there is Other stuff that has priority over business after a crisis such as Japan is living... And now that the Nuclear reactors wont be functional... just think how much power they gonna loose.
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2011-03-15 20:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Actually Tokyo is also being hit by earquakes now...
The game is extra-screwed now that Japan is afflicted with "earquakes." I can only assume that those are painful unless you get the correct drops.
[+]
 Sylph.Leroyj
Server: Sylph
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-03-15 20:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Angelos said:
So you dont think that a multi million dollar gaming industry wont relocate one of their bigger money makers?

The End.
 Cerberus.Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2011-03-15 20:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Aw, how did i miss the earquakes! Lmao
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 20:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Why does that make me an attention ***? Since when stating your thinks about what's going on is "attention whoring"? are you on crack or something? Plus check their situation and see if its gonna be up in a week... or in 2.... there is Other stuff that has priority over business after a crisis such as Japan is living... And now that the Nuclear reactors wont be functional... just think how much power they gonna loose.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-15 20:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet another sign of abstinence from FFXI!

The way the tragedy is growing in Japan I'm going to bet it will take several months before anything is reestablished, and I'm not even referring to this videogame.

Yet, in the upcoming months a growing number of people will still find the courage to whine about SE saying they'd get the game back online when there are people dying.

Depressing..

Edit: As to the Attention *** OP

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
If you entered this topic in hope someone was going to release some info about what's gonna happen in FFXI, Here goes one: look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic! look at me, read my topic!
That's all -
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Server: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-15 20:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:

It's not even that, you've basically stated facts that've been repeated and repeated and repeated on this forum.
You could've easily searched for a relevant thread relating to what you've posted.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Quintow
By Cerberus.Quintow 2011-03-15 21:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
............................................................................................are you on crack or something?
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-15 21:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Here's the run down of this thread:

1- OP: blablabla FFXI is offline blablabla earthquake.
2- Me and some people: knock knock! Who's there? March 11.
3- Flion and other people: blablabla you're stupid, seriously
4- OP says that he's just stating his opinion
5- Posters will state how nobody cares, because we're talking about all of these since friday
6- Someone will de-rail this thread for: trolls, religion, cakes, something.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-15 21:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

@OP:
Checking a website every morning for news that they promised? Are you so worried about whether the game will come back up that you have to check on a daily basis to make sure it will still be there? XI isn't gong anywhere anytime soon, as with everything else in the world, it'll come back when they're damn-well ready to.

You can't honestly be upset that they haven't give you a daily update about a game considering all thats happened around them, I'm sure to a lot of those people, getting a game back online is the least of their worries. Go find something else to entertain you. :\ It really isn't that hard.

While I wouldn't exactly call making this thread "being an attention ***," it only displays the lack of effort on your part to seek out the dozen or so threads that already exist covering this very topic. ~_~;

[EDIT]
Inb4whyaren'tyoudoingthesame?
 Ramuh.Caromie
user: Caromie
By Ramuh.Caromie 2011-03-15 21:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

there's cake?
[+]
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i just pluged PC in and didnt even search anything.. i made this post to mostly see what ppl think its going to happen to FFXI now that Japan situation is going worst every day that passes... and didnt felt like search other old convos and read it all since i gotta go soon and most have a shitload of pages. But anyways, i quite doubt ffxi will be back for a month or even more.
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-15 21:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheese Cake o:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-15 21:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI will not be going anywhere Shuyn, seriously.
SE is a company. Do you honestly think they'd just shut down everything? Where's the money making in that?

Just give it some time, *everyone* knows FFXI is not going to be permanently shut down.
Wait for it, because Japan has bigger things to worry about right now~

*edit*
Pro tip: SE stated sunday that they were temp. shutting down.
It's tuesday now. You really think nobody would've made a thread about this in a FFXI gaming community?

Next time just use the search function! =D Just saying pal~
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that's what i said in the post... because its getting worse every day and the rebuilding process will take long time... i just wonder how long its gonna take to the game get back online. And about the people, yeah i feel bad for them too, because it sucks to lose everything in a matter of seconds to minutes..
 Ramuh.Caromie
user: Caromie
By Ramuh.Caromie 2011-03-15 21:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Angelos
Server: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-15 21:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So. you have been checking the pol website for update news and you just turned on your pc? The God is Good chick would have a field day with your magic powers of electricity.

Edit :
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Well i just pluged PC in and didnt even search anything.. i made this post to mostly see what ppl think its going to happen to FFXI now that Japan situation is going worst every day that passes... and didnt felt like search other old convos and read it all since i gotta go soon and most have a shitload of pages. But anyways, i quite doubt ffxi will be back for a month or even more.
First Page 2