Forum » FFXI » General » Future of FFXI
Future of FFXI
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-03-15 21:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

>.< What part of "power conservation, there was a goddamn motherfucking earthquake and tsunami in Japan and now there's a slight nuclear problem going on over there and people are trying to conserve resources" ARE YOU NOT GETTING? I swear to Christ if I see one more jack hole make a post *** whining because he's not getting his goddamn FFXI... Jesus *** people where the hell are your *** priorities? Do goddamn pixels on a *** screen really mean that much? GET OUT AND ENJOY SOME *** AIR for chrissake! Click that Red Cross button on the side of the screen over there and donate some *** money to them. Maybe that'll get the power up quicker for you! ***! There will be NO GODDAMN UPDATES ON THE MOTHERFUCKING GAME UNTIL THEY CAN GET SOME POWER. SE IS *** SHUT DOWN! NOBODY'S HOME! If it takes longer than a week, they didn't mislead anyone you piss infected *** bubble! They shut down for AT LEAST A WEEK. LEARN TO *** READ. >.< /rantoff.
[+]
 Bahamut.Angelos
Server: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-15 21:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
If you entered this topic in hope someone was going to release some info about what's gonna happen in FFXI, Here goes one: That's all - and exactly, there's none because FFXI aint opening again... At least so soon... If you dont believe... go to CNN.com for example... and watch the constant bad news about Japan crisis... You'll see how damaged it is and for how long they gonna save power.... Actually Tokyo is also being hit by earthquakes now... did you wondered that servers can now be damaged in a so bad state that they cant even take off the HDD to have another Computer serving the data? But yeah... i feel bad because i miss FFXI badly... I wake up every morning and check the website for news that SE promised us, which they gave none.. But at the very least... FFXI gave me some rly good times and talks and also i learned alot of stuff thanks to it. I wish this all whould have never happened. Hopefully SE staff is ok and keeps making FF's! We all love it! and on top of that... pls make a re-make of FFVIII!!

And ppl say Americans are *** lol. I'm pretty sure he is Europian.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 21:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Angelos said:
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
If you entered this topic in hope someone was going to release some info about what's gonna happen in FFXI, Here goes one: That's all - and exactly, there's none because FFXI aint opening again... At least so soon... If you dont believe... go to CNN.com for example... and watch the constant bad news about Japan crisis... You'll see how damaged it is and for how long they gonna save power.... Actually Tokyo is also being hit by earthquakes now... did you wondered that servers can now be damaged in a so bad state that they cant even take off the HDD to have another Computer serving the data? But yeah... i feel bad because i miss FFXI badly... I wake up every morning and check the website for news that SE promised us, which they gave none.. But at the very least... FFXI gave me some rly good times and talks and also i learned alot of stuff thanks to it. I wish this all whould have never happened. Hopefully SE staff is ok and keeps making FF's! We all love it! and on top of that... pls make a re-make of FFVIII!!

And ppl say Americans are *** lol. I'm pretty sure he is Europian.

European*
 Ramuh.Shuyn
Server: Ramuh
user: Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow.. i'm gonna call *** to everyone that states their thinking about something from now on... because this made me an *** so yeah.. everyone that states stuff are *** - We learn stuff everyday rly..
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-03-15 21:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
stating your thinks
I love it, I'm using it.

Just stating my thinks!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Khaty
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Nathoo
By Gilgamesh.Khaty 2011-03-15 21:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

well, my opinion is... We all dance (: haha not really well Japan will recover not so fast but fast xD lol... /cheer!!
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Siccmade said:
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
stating your thinks
I love it, I'm using it.

Just stating my thinks!
Is anything wrong with that sentence sir? Because i'm not a pro at english x.x;
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-03-15 21:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Sylph.Siccmade said:
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
stating your thinks
I love it, I'm using it. Just stating my thinks!

Should be 'stating my thoughts', not 'thinks'.
[+]
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-03-15 21:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Sylph.Siccmade said:
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
stating your thinks
I love it, I'm using it.

Just stating my thinks!
I really wasn't making fun you, I know its probably not your first language.
The way those words went together was awesome and I'm seriously using that lol.

Just in case you are actually asking "stating my thoughts" would be correct.

Either way though, it made sense.
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Angelos said:
So. you have been checking the pol website for update news and you just turned on your pc? The God is Good chick would have a field day with your magic powers of electricity.

Edit :
Ramuh.Shuyn said:
Well i just pluged PC in and didnt even search anything.. i made this post to mostly see what ppl think its going to happen to FFXI now that Japan situation is going worst every day that passes... and didnt felt like search other old convos and read it all since i gotta go soon and most have a shitload of pages. But anyways, i quite doubt ffxi will be back for a month or even more.

Yes, i only turned on my PC a little ago, also i meant i didnt searched anything on FFXIAH TOPICS about this kind of posts, not about PoL website.
 Ramuh.Shuyn
By Ramuh.Shuyn 2011-03-15 21:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I see... Thanks for the info! as i said we learn everyday lol
 Bahamut.Angelos
Server: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-15 21:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Shuyn said:
I see... Thanks for the info! as i said we learn everyday lol

Can someone post a player warning about him already? And spoiler alert this thread? Is that even possible?
 Asura.Krysanthia
Server: Asura
user: krysi
By Asura.Krysanthia 2011-03-15 21:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

cant say anything more bout this....
 Fenrir.Jmr
Server: Fenrir
user: tynd5858
By Fenrir.Jmr 2011-03-15 21:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Japan is going to be having major power problems for a while to come. All of those plants that are being flooded with sea water are a last ditch effort to control meltdown, those plants are now rendered useless forever. I personally don't see the game getting online for at least 2-4 months minimum.
 Lakshmi.Dobbykk
Server: Lakshmi
user: Dobbykk
By Lakshmi.Dobbykk 2011-03-15 22:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The energy crisis isn't as bad as they originally estimated. It will be back up as they have stated, maybe a day or two later but I doubt any longer than that.

Also, CNN is *** cabbage.

Edit: The rolling blackouts everyone has been stating as proof that the energy crisis is so major, think again! The rolling blackouts are only scheduled until the 18th. After that, nothing. Read something or listen to something besides CNN. Actually don't watch anything, read it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Akuji
Server: Ragnarok
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-03-15 22:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Dobbykk said:
Also, CNN is *** cabbage.

LOL
[+]
 Lakshmi.Schultz