New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » going through withdrawals
going through withdrawals
First Page 2 3
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-13 22:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

its just been one day and i feel myself slowing slipping into insanity, wtf am i gona do now that there is no ffxi????? is it just gona be a week down yall think?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No I bet it will be down longer, go try a diff MMO for now and then scrap it when FFXI is back.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Try This
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-13 22:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Try This

*** my ls runs that ***, don't even try to squeeze in
[+]
 Sylph.Leroyj
Server: Sylph
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-03-13 22:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Try This

YEYYYYYYYYY :3
By ararita 2011-03-13 22:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey........you always have the forums.
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-13 22:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

was thinking about doing what eric cartman did in episode 314, and go freeze myself so that the nintendo wei would get here sooner. but with my luck butters will not come back and unfreeze me, PUCK YOU butters!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 22:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

daddyrabbit4444 said:
was thinking about doing what eric cartman did in episode 314, and go freeze myself so that the nintendo wei would get here sooner. but with my luck butters will not come back and unfreeze me, PUCK YOU butters!
Just prank call yourself from the future if that happens.
 Leviathan.Ositoslindo
user: Tenmetsu
By Leviathan.Ositoslindo 2011-03-13 22:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Any legit sites to DL MMOs from? I've never downloaded a free to play so I'm not sure :(
 Alexander.Deadlydiva
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Deadlydiva 2011-03-13 22:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Has it only been a day lol @_@
I totally thought it was more, ya this gonna be a hella long week.
[+]
 Unicorn.Kaomii
Server: Unicorn
user: Kaomii
By Unicorn.Kaomii 2011-03-13 22:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Try This

This game looks almost exactly like Trickster, when I used to play that. It's rather fun at lower levels, but they make their money from a cash shop, which is almost necessary at the higher levels. It seems all these Korean MMOs have some gimmick that separates it from the rest. Trickster's was drilling up items. xD
 Carbuncle.Kerokun
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Kerokun 2011-03-13 22:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
Just prank call yourself from the future if that happens.
The 2010s called: They want their FFXI back!
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ositoslindo said:
Any legit sites to DL MMOs from? I've never downloaded a free to play so I'm not sure :(

What type of MMO? There are literlly shittons, you should try Ragnarok Online on a private server (which is free aside depending on which you do, some use dumb cash shops) or play some free trial to a bigger MMO.
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-03-13 22:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ositoslindo said:
you could play maple story, its very limited, but is kinda fun... its side scroll though, and the content is very simple but the people on there are nice
 Leviathan.Ositoslindo
user: Tenmetsu
By Leviathan.Ositoslindo 2011-03-13 22:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Something like FFXI lulz.. but I've heard about Ragnarok.. maybe i'll try that.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-03-13 22:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Start a journal.

Hour 23: Going through withdrawal symptoms. Tried double clicking on the Windower program on my computer. Get an error message. Should call that girl.

Hour 35: Threw my computer out. It's garbage, now. The forums don't provide me anything but jealousy. I saw Twilight Mail on the most viewed list. If only I could get a brew and go... No. No, that's crazy talk. Going to make a sandwich.

Hour 45: Bought a new computer. This one's shiny and runs so much faster. Downloaded FFXI and Windower again. I heard that opening song again and saw the opening cutscene. Just give me two minutes. I just want to solo a Colibri. Please. Two minutes!

Hour 52: It's late. I should've gone to bed hours ago. And yet I keep staring at this screen as though I'll magically be able to log in. And to think! I could be the only one on the server! Those suckers! I could solo Tiamat! Herald's gaiters; all mine! Need to stop typing due to uncontrollable insane laughter.

Hour 53: Punched a hole in my wall. Not getting my deposit back. I don't care. Vana'diel, why do you forsake me?!

Hour 65: Walked up to some random person on the street today and yelled "PROVOKE!" Nothing happened. So I hit him with a stick. Got a 0.3 stick skill-up and earned a new Weaponskill: Splinter. Guy got pretty agitated, so I used Flee. It wasn't very effective. Doc says I have to wear this cast for the next 2 weeks.

Hour 72: It's been three days. THREE DAYS! Started building an airship. No, not a model. The real deal. Propellers and everything. My plan is to use it to fly to Port Jeuno. Maybe I can get in a pick-up group for Rani. He's the last Caturae I need, after all.

You know. Something like that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Reyn
Server: Ragnarok
user: TheGerm
By Ragnarok.Reyn 2011-03-13 23:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Hour 65: Walked up to some random person on the street today and yelled "PROVOKE!" Nothing happened. So I hit him with a stick.

I rofl'd.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-03-13 23:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

Hour 23: Going through withdrawal symptoms. Tried double clicking on the Windower program on my computer. Get an error message. Should call that girl.

Hour 35: Threw my computer out. It's garbage, now. The forums don't provide me anything but jealousy. I saw Twilight Mail on the most viewed list. If only I could get a brew and go... No. No, that's crazy talk. Going to make a sandwich.

Hour 45: Bought a new computer. This one's shiny and runs so much faster. Downloaded FFXI and Windower again. I heard that opening song again and saw the opening cutscene. Just give me two minutes. I just want to solo a Colibri. Please. Two minutes!

Hour 52: It's late. I should've gone to bed hours ago. And yet I keep staring at this screen as though I'll magically be able to log in. And to think! I could be the only one on the server! Those suckers! I could solo Tiamat! Herald's gaiters; all mine! Need to stop typing due to uncontrollable insane laughter.

Hour 53: Punched a hole in my wall. Not getting my deposit back. I don't care. Vana'diel, why do you forsake me?!

Hour 65: Walked up to some random person on the street today and yelled "PROVOKE!" Nothing happened. So I hit him with a stick. Got a 0.3 stick skill-up and earned a new Weaponskill: Splinter. Guy got pretty agitated, so I used Flee. It wasn't very effective. Doc says I have to wear this cast for the next 2 weeks.

Hour 72: It's been three days. THREE DAYS! Started building an airship. No, not a model. The real deal. Propellers and everything. My plan is to use it to fly to Port Jeuno. Maybe I can get in a pick-up group for Rani. He's the last Caturae I need, after all.

lol

1 week later: well servers down been extended indefinitely, kinda looking forward to my funeral tomorrow..

( u know somewhere someones building their own ff world in minecraft)
 Sylph.Leroyj
Server: Sylph
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-03-13 23:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

Lmao XD
By richwood 2011-03-13 23:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

For craps sake, I just spit fruit punch all over my laptop. had shutdown PC, clean it, and restart just to comment on this. >.<
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-13 23:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys really don't have lives?

you ppl ready to kill yourself over ffxi should rekindle the relationship with your family. see if they are still alive since you haven't spoken to them since you started lvling those God awful jobs.

[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-13 23:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wheres Lec you friend stealing person you D=
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-13 23:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:
Wheres Lec you friend stealing person you D=
no idea :/

and i didn't steal him! ;-;
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-13 23:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought he was with you?
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-13 23:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:
I thought he was with you?

with me where? >_> hes no where near me.
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-13 23:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

rofl at that journal
 Titan.Jullias
Server: Titan
By Titan.Jullias 2011-03-13 23:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

OMg can't stop laughing !
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 23:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

natenn what happened to your old avatar
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 23:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

the naked wizard
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2011-03-13 23:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

no withdrawals but then again i play this in my spare time when i am not working. speaking of,,,, bed time for me i got work in the a.m.

so good luck to u all, its only a week or more which gives you time to get some damn sun, make that time worthwhile
[+]
First Page 2 3