Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 23:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:
uhhh i deketed him, but ill go find him just for you

I googled naked wizard man but he has shapeshifted into another form it would seem
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2011-03-13 23:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I was having the same issues till I watched the news. I think I can manage a couple weeks without a game while a country pulls itself back together. I actually appauld SE for giving into reality and not trying to keep it up any longer.

And bloody funny journal, but really what WAR subs THF! That is so 2007.
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-13 23:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mat, gonna off yourself due to no FFXI? :x

Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-13 23:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

HE IS BACK

OH

SNAP
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-13 23:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz
 Valefor.Cylla
Server: Valefor
user: Cylla
By Valefor.Cylla 2011-03-13 23:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

Hour 23: Going through withdrawal symptoms. Tried double clicking on the Windower program on my computer. Get an error message. Should call that girl.

Hour 35: Threw my computer out. It's garbage, now. The forums don't provide me anything but jealousy. I saw Twilight Mail on the most viewed list. If only I could get a brew and go... No. No, that's crazy talk. Going to make a sandwich.

Hour 45: Bought a new computer. This one's shiny and runs so much faster. Downloaded FFXI and Windower again. I heard that opening song again and saw the opening cutscene. Just give me two minutes. I just want to solo a Colibri. Please. Two minutes!

Hour 52: It's late. I should've gone to bed hours ago. And yet I keep staring at this screen as though I'll magically be able to log in. And to think! I could be the only one on the server! Those suckers! I could solo Tiamat! Herald's gaiters; all mine! Need to stop typing due to uncontrollable insane laughter.

Hour 53: Punched a hole in my wall. Not getting my deposit back. I don't care. Vana'diel, why do you forsake me?!

Hour 65: Walked up to some random person on the street today and yelled "PROVOKE!" Nothing happened. So I hit him with a stick. Got a 0.3 stick skill-up and earned a new Weaponskill: Splinter. Guy got pretty agitated, so I used Flee. It wasn't very effective. Doc says I have to wear this cast for the next 2 weeks.

Hour 72: It's been three days. THREE DAYS! Started building an airship. No, not a model. The real deal. Propellers and everything. My plan is to use it to fly to Port Jeuno. Maybe I can get in a pick-up group for Rani. He's the last Caturae I need, after all.

You know. Something like that.

lol this is awesome...
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 23:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Mat, gonna off yourself due to no FFXI? :x

quit playing so yes this is hitting very hard.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 23:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
Server: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-03-13 23:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Took a nap earlier. I was dreaming I was camping a nm for my great axe. I had gotten 4/4 and went to turn it in and woke up sad. It's getting bad. Q w Q
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-13 23:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

dusted off my steam account... look at all these games i bought over the last few months and never played!
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2011-03-13 23:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

*** tinyeye is the ***
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-13 23:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Try This
Its Japanese, it'll be down too...

Nice try though.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Throwed
Server: Carbuncle
user: throwed
By Carbuncle.Throwed 2011-03-14 00:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

funny, everyone that posted on this thread is showing "online" status as im posting this, lol!
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-03-14 00:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Throwed said:
funny, everyone that posted on this thread is showing "online" status as im posting this, lol!
online on this site... and ? what is your point exactly
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-14 00:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

Hour 23: Going through withdrawal symptoms. Tried double clicking on the Windower program on my computer. Get an error message. Should call that girl.

Hour 35: Threw my computer out. It's garbage, now. The forums don't provide me anything but jealousy. I saw Twilight Mail on the most viewed list. If only I could get a brew and go... No. No, that's crazy talk. Going to make a sandwich.

Hour 45: Bought a new computer. This one's shiny and runs so much faster. Downloaded FFXI and Windower again. I heard that opening song again and saw the opening cutscene. Just give me two minutes. I just want to solo a Colibri. Please. Two minutes!

Hour 52: It's late. I should've gone to bed hours ago. And yet I keep staring at this screen as though I'll magically be able to log in. And to think! I could be the only one on the server! Those suckers! I could solo Tiamat! Herald's gaiters; all mine! Need to stop typing due to uncontrollable insane laughter.

Hour 53: Punched a hole in my wall. Not getting my deposit back. I don't care. Vana'diel, why do you forsake me?!

Hour 65: Walked up to some random person on the street today and yelled "PROVOKE!" Nothing happened. So I hit him with a stick. Got a 0.3 stick skill-up and earned a new Weaponskill: Splinter. Guy got pretty agitated, so I used Flee. It wasn't very effective. Doc says I have to wear this cast for the next 2 weeks.

Hour 72: It's been three days. THREE DAYS! Started building an airship. No, not a model. The real deal. Propellers and everything. My plan is to use it to fly to Port Jeuno. Maybe I can get in a pick-up group for Rani. He's the last Caturae I need, after all.

[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-14 00:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sev u on??? if so let me know..
[+]
By endlessrapture 2011-03-14 00:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

that was so great, thank you lol

That is so *** great 118am and I am laughing so *** hard.............uh oh.........did i just ***my pants.
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-14 22:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hour 212: still no FFXI accualy had a dream last night i was getting some of my AF3, but i woke up to find i was back in RL, OMG! i need a new hobby.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-03-14 22:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol so hardat journal.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-03-15 00:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

endlessrapture said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Start a journal.

that was so great, thank you lol

That is so *** great 118am and I am laughing so *** hard.............uh oh.........did i just ***my pants.

LOL please continue this journal. I am watching tv and cracking up reading this, my girlfriend gave me a nasty stare to shut up i was laughing so hard during her shows. MOAR JOURNAL
 Alexander.Deadlydiva
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Deadlydiva 2011-03-15 01:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
LOL
Damn sexy ***.... Totally throws gils...
 Bahamut.Eorphere
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2011-03-15 01:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

This may have been said, but I read somewhere (sorry, no source- so dismiss this if you want) that the power conservation in Japan is predicted to last through April. Not a good sign for FFXI. But probably best for real reasons (without digressing into any ethical issues).
By Garlend 2011-03-15 02:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Eorphere said:
This may have been said, but I read somewhere (sorry, no source- so dismiss this if you want) that the power conservation in Japan is predicted to last through April. Not a good sign for FFXI. But probably best for real reasons (without digressing into any ethical issues).

Well if FFXI is down thru April theres always this.

Sony Online Entertainment's free-to-play MMO Free Realms is finally making its way to the PlayStation 3 on March 29. Yes, it will be free-to-play on the console, too.

"Free Realms continues to break new ground in the gaming industry," says SOE president John Smedley, "it will be the first free-to-play MMO to hit any console, the first family-friendly MMO to hit any console, and the second MMO, after our recent release of DC Universe Online, to hit the PlayStation 3 to date."

SOE says the PS3 version of the game will feature "familiar activities, minigames and adventures found in the PC versions," just with an updated user interface. The game will be downloadable from the PlayStation Store, and will feature Trophies. Yes… free trophies and pink ponies. It's a deal no one can pass up!
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-15 02:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Garlend said:
Bahamut.Eorphere said:
Well if FFXI is down thru April theres always this. Sony Online Entertainment's free-to-play MMO Free Realms is finally making its way to the PlayStation 3 on March 29. Yes, it will be free-to-play on the console, too. "Free Realms continues to break new ground in the gaming industry," says SOE president John Smedley, "it will be the first free-to-play MMO to hit any console, the first family-friendly MMO to hit any console, and the second MMO, after our recent release of DC Universe Online, to hit the PlayStation 3 to date." SOE says the PS3 version of the game will feature "familiar activities, minigames and adventures found in the PC versions," just with an updated user interface. The game will be downloadable from the PlayStation Store, and will feature Trophies. Yes… free trophies and pink ponies. It's a deal no one can pass up!
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 02:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone wanna play xbox? lol
 Valefor.Aureleus
Server: Valefor
user: Aurelus
By Valefor.Aureleus 2011-03-15 02:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
You guys really don't have lives?

you ppl ready to kill yourself over ffxi should rekindle the relationship with your family. see if they are still alive since you haven't spoken to them since you started lvling those God awful jobs.

I did this, reminded me why I started playing in the first place.
By Artemicion 2011-03-15 02:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's more funny because my RL name is Chris.
[+]