Abyssea Era Ending?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » FFXI » General » Abyssea Era Ending?
Abyssea Era Ending?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Going off the top of my head, and it being a long time ago, I'd say at least 800-1k with DA ofc being more. Hell, even the ***sams were doing 600-700 on gekko on that thing.

And that's good damage? kk
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You think pld is doing more dmg? ***is blowing pld out the water between sam's 6hit and pld whiffing half the fight for a what 1 700 dmg attonement they'll get for every sam's 4-5 gekkos?
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
You think pld is doing more dmg? ***is blowing pld out the water between sam's 6hit and pld whiffing half the fight for a what 1 700 dmg attonement they'll get for every sam's 4-5 gekkos?

Nah but still, that is not much damage. That's all I wanted to know :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

For pre abyssea, 1k was a damn respectable ws, lol. Shouldn't have kept your filters off if you don't even know that much.

Quote:
@ The ppl who say Pld did so much less dmg than let's say Sam.

Yes, pld does that much less dmg than sam. You wouldn't see a pld put out even 1/4th of a sam on something like faf/nidd

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
For pre abyssea, 1k was a damn respectable ws, lol. Shouldn't have kept your filters off if you don't even know that much.

Quote:

Yes, pld does that much less dmg than sam. You wouldn't see a pld put out even 1/4th of a sam on something like faf/nidd

I guess you are right if the Sams go all out. We usually did MBs so they couldn't go all out. I recall PLD's hitting ok on fafnir with the right tp set and putting out 750 atonements but I guess I'm wrong then. Should have paid more attention to those jobs I guess.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-28 04:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

All this talk about Shinryu etc.. and end of abyssea..

There Abyssean story still isnt complete..

Prishe only just came into it with Shinryu access.. the storyline CANT read.. oh you u killed all the bosses and then brewed a big dragon yay you beat the game!

there's still no full connection between us and abyssea..

if the main end boss of abyssea is Shinryu i'll be disappointed in SE
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

Prishe only just came into it with Shinryu access.. the storyline CANT read.. oh you u killed all the bosses and then brewed a big dragon yay you beat the game!

Did they say in the Cutscenes that it's not the end yet?
 Jar
By Jar 2011-02-28 04:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

i see someone just hit enter in all them CS.

and shinryu was the big one man always will be the last abyssea boss

edit: oh and i could so fap to all the pld trolling *** amazing :D
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-28 04:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The cutscenes kinda left it semi open. Like goodjob you won... make sure to continue to protect abyssea cause you are so awesomely powerful
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

Do it without a brew you retard...
 Jar
By Jar 2011-02-28 04:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
The cutscenes kinda left it semi open. Like goodjob you won... make sure to continue to protect abyssea cause you are so awesomely powerful

oh and you agreed to go see that one chick everyday

thats the rest of the story.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-02-28 04:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Jar said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Hmm..doesn't sound like an open end to me but oh well :/
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Quote:

I guess you are right if the Sams go all out. We usually did MBs so they couldn't go all out. I recall PLD's hitting ok on fafnir with the right tp set and putting out 750 atonements but I guess I'm wrong then. Should have paid more attention to those jobs I guess.
Yes, and you can use your DD sams to MB still. Your tank sam should ws freely, as damage is his source of enmity and your DD sams can hold their tp and SC WS directly after the tank for a SC anyways, but the tank sam should never be holding ws'.
 Jar
By Jar 2011-02-28 04:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
Jar said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Hmm..doesn't sound like an open end to me but oh well :/

pfft you say that untill after 10,000 days of coming over you get to 2nd base
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-28 04:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jar said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Yeah so not keeping that promise. I expect a inception thing. Like we found out this whole time we weren't in the real world but just one created to allow shinryu to destroy everything or something... and then we will find out that we were still not in the real world but is was a world within a world as we go deeper!!!
 Jar
By Jar 2011-02-28 04:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Jar said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Yeah so not keeping that promise. I expect a inception thing. Like we found out this whole time we weren't in the real world but just one created to allow shinryu to destroy everything or something... and then we will find out that we were still not in the real world but is was a world within a world as we go deeper!!!

yeah till the real abyssea story points us to FFXIV the world within the world of abyssea D:
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-28 04:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
i was talking about 99% of FFXI! which dont know what killing things without brewing means

Bahamut.Dasva said:

thats what i mean.. its not as definate like ACP,MKD, etc to ME.. (i dont know about others)..

but it kinda sets you up for you to be the almighty one and saviour of abyssea.. and something else is going to come and wipe you off your seat.. (where even the 99%'ers cant brew in under 3 minute)
 Jar
By Jar 2011-02-28 04:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
i was talking about 99% of FFXI! which dont know what killing things without brewing means

Bahamut.Dasva said:

thats what i mean.. its not as definate like ACP,MKD, etc to ME.. (i dont know about others)..

but it kinda sets you up for you to be the almighty one and saviour of abyssea.. and something else is going to come and wipe you off your seat.. (where even the 99%'ers cant brew in under 3 minute)

id go with bring 2 isnt out of the question lets go for something to need 6 brews for :O
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, they said 3 abyssea expansions. Unless they actually say there's going to be more, there's no reasonable expectation for there to be.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-28 04:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

well people have said we need an AV for abyssea...

have we seen the Jailers of abyssea yet :o

oh crap i just gave SE an idea.. (they have spies that read these forums you know)

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Well, they said 3 abyssea expansions. Unless they actually say there's going to be more, there's no reasonable expectation for there to be.
They dont need to make expansion.. just expand the story? like they did with WoTG.. idk..

ill see what happens when it happens
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Bahamut.Dasva said:

How is Shinryuu not an adequate final boss for these expansions? If you do him w/o brew he is midly more difficult than a load of the various NMs in hello kitty online, I mean abyssea!

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

oh crap i just gave SE an idea.. (they have spies that read these forums you know)

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
They dont need to make expansion.. just expand the story? like they did with WoTG.. idk..

What do you mean like they did with WOTG?

Cloud avatar, fail gear, bad typing skills. I see a gimp!
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-28 04:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:
and something else is going to come and wipe you off your seat.. (where even the 99%'ers cant brew in under 3 minute)
Making something that no one can brew in under 3 min would be rediculous considering the huge difference in power between brewers. Like you see screenshots of people getting all excited by 15-20k ws while I do 60k while gimping myself lol. Unless they specifically gimped wildfire if I couldn't brew in 3 min then it's possible a full pt of brewers could fail if they didn't have better brew elemental ws/spells
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-28 04:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Again, no reasonable expectation. Even if they do something like that, it's safer to assume they won't. WoTG was an actual expansion, abyssea was a pack of mini expansions. They had shantoto, moogle, acp as the first set of 3 mini expansions, and when those were finished, aside from very minor updates, such as being able to buy the BC key items instead of having to do all the running around for repeats, they haven't touched them since they were done.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-28 04:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
bad typing skills. I see a gimp!
and I see a troll.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
How is Shinryuu not an adequate final boss for these expansions? If you do him w/o brew he is midly more difficult than a load of the various NMs in hello kittyonline, I mean abyssea!

Isn't irony a ***
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What....?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-28 04:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you be sad if he was the last boss, tell me how he isn't a challenge to you? Obviously very easy with 3 DD 3 healer, but to a average like you I'm sure its quite the feat. So tell me what makes him a terrible choice for a final boss to these expansions.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12