Abyssea Era Ending?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Abyssea Era Ending?
Abyssea Era Ending?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-01 21:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
We’re currently looking into ways to utilize Kindred’s Crests and H. Kindred's Crests in the next major update. Want new battlefields?

Could it get more obvious than that?
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-01 21:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Yarly said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Yarly said:
Enygma3 said:
there are no more missions coming out that we know about, after 99 its all speculation, just new ks99 type bcnms maybe

ftfy

You realize they confirmed via Twitter that we are getting KC burning circle fights?

They only asked if that's what we wanted.

Just watch, 1000's will say yes they want that but they will say "SRRY ALL PS2 RIMITATIONS TROLOLOLO" >_>

I & many others hope for new missions, access to the other areas in Vana...but it will never happen unless they drop ps2 support or somehow fix it so ps2 player could also visit new areas (not that it will happen anyway)
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-01 22:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Quote:
We’re currently looking into ways to utilize Kindred’s Crests and H. Kindred's Crests in the next major update. Want new battlefields?

Could it get more obvious than that?

I'm aware that's what the tweet said. It proves my point that all they did was ask if we wanted new battlefields. What if a lot of people said no? SE _DOES_ listen to the players to some extent, especially when they directly address them in this manner. Did you conveniently forget that SE responded to the players' suggestions when they asked what prizes should be on the next mog bonanza?

If you want to say that there will 100% be new bcnm, go ahead. I hope there will be new bcnm, but I won't go around claiming with 100% certainty that there will be.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12