Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19428 19429 19430 ... 22580 22581 22582
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-05-30 18:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

BLOOD AND WINE JUST RELEASED EARLY iopfhew809f2w3 CAR DRIVE FASTER

IM IN BOYS
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
Server: Asura
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 18:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

People dont know Gulf Songs :) here A bedoucin Gulf dialect :) enjoy its so awesome even the people from levant started singing in gulf dialect its still a shame people dont think Iraq is among the gulf
Arabic culture SMH :( well here it is one of the best Bedouin Arabic songs of this century :)
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 18:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Regicide said: »
People dont know Gulf Songs :) here A bedoucin Gulf dialect :) enjoy its so awesome even the people from levant started singing in gulf dialect its still a shame people dont think Iraq is among the gulf
Arabic culture SMH :( well here it is one of the best Bedouin Arabic songs of this century :)

Original song is 20 years old :) its a shame how people study latin but not Arabic.... (this is beoduin Dialcet) Saudi 90% sure i know the diffrence of all Middle eastren arabic but most bedouin literature comes really Close to this especially jordanians/Palestanian's Bedouins and emirates

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Random thoughts is the reason but its a damn shame....... this is really good... but people listen to niki minaj if ohly people undestand the meaning 50% accuarte you cant translate arabic perfect T.T

The place where we sleep,
Isn't always,
The one of our dreams,
But every time I wake up,
I have many images,
In my head

Living, is the continuation of birth.
Sometimes I feel like a child,
Who doesn't know who to count,
Who can give everything,
Share and move forward.

Chorus,
There are,
In the choices we make,
Everything we haven't done yet,
Whether it's good or bad.
It's everything we've made bigger,
I say yes.
I say yes.

There isn't enough time that we we can miss,
And each time we listen,
The simple things aren't hard to do,
Understanding each other,
To get to know each other better.

I love what everything is worth.
Taking happiness as a reward,
The joy of being a couple,
When we make the best,
We never lose time.

Chorus

In order to change the desire,
There needs to be love,
For whom, boredom
Main remai the arch-enemy.
There is happiness,
In order for someone to feel good.

But sometimes,
I don't understand very well,
Passages from novels about life,
There is darkness,
But the day comes when it's all over.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the Verses Explains how people are Shackled with love but its not translated its *** difficult to translate to English its a shame i swear every i time i wish i studied arabic major at school when i listen to songs like this and poems ...

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

its still not translated how the two people are in love even in judgement day (Shake my head)...

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea but the thing is.. Arabic songs like this is 90% nebatian poetry... its much harder... and the meaning once you understand is more than fantastic.... its really a shame people learn Latin over Arabic.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nebatian is much much older than Latin Arabic is a Modren Aramaic language the language the Jesus Spoke but people will always disagree because of *** religion They will never ever approve it destroys the whole religion of Christianity Since it was never ever Translated to any other language perfectly other than arabic after Aramaic do your studies Josiah if not just google.

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-30 19:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
We need more Grimm, spacey
The Mouse, The Bird and the Sausage

Once upon a time, a mouse, a bird, and a sausage, entered into partnership and set up house together. For a long time all went well; they lived in great comfort, and prospered so far as to be able to add considerably to their stores. The bird’s duty was to fly daily into the wood and bring in fuel; the mouse fetched the water, and the sausage saw to the cooking.

When people are too well off they always begin to long for something new. And so it came to pass, that the bird, while out one day, met a fellow bird, to whom he boastfully expatiated on the excellence of his household arrangements. But the other bird sneered at him for being a poor simpleton, who did all the hard work, while the other two stayed at home and had a good time of it. For, when the mouse had made the fire and fetched in the water, she could retire into her little room and rest until it was time to set the table. The sausage had only to watch the pot to see that the food was properly cooked, and when it was near dinner-time, he just threw himself into the broth, or rolled in and out among the vegetables three or four times, and there they were, buttered, and salted, and ready to be served. Then, when the bird came home and had laid aside his burden, they sat down to table, and when they had finished their meal, they could sleep their fill till the following morning: and that was really a very delightful life.

Influenced by those remarks, the bird next morning refused to bring in the wood, telling the others that he had been their servant long enough, and had been a fool into the bargain, and that it was now time to make a change, and to try some other way of arranging the work. Beg and pray as the mouse and the sausage might, it was of no use; the bird remained master of the situation, and the venture had to be made. They therefore drew lots, and it fell to the sausage to bring in the wood, to the mouse to cook, and to the bird to fetch the water.

And now what happened? The sausage started in search of wood, the bird made the fire, and the mouse put on the pot, and then these two waited till the sausage returned with the fuel for the following day. But the sausage remained so long away, that they became uneasy, and the bird flew out to meet him. He had not flown far, however, when he came across a dog who, having met the sausage, had regarded him as his legitimate booty, and so seized and swallowed him. The bird complained to the dog of this bare-faced robbery, but nothing he said was of any avail, for the dog answered that he found false credentials on the sausage, and that was the reason his life had been forfeited.

He picked up the wood, and flew sadly home, and told the mouse all he had seen and heard. They were both very unhappy, but agreed to make the best of things and to remain with one another.

So now the bird set the table, and the mouse looked after the food and, wishing to prepare it in the same way as the sausage, by rolling in and out among the vegetables to salt and butter them, she jumped into the pot; but she stopped short long before she reached the bottom, having already parted not only with her skin and hair, but also with life.

Presently the bird came in and wanted to serve up the dinner, but he could nowhere see the cook. In his alarm and flurry, he threw the wood here and there about the floor, called and searched, but no cook was to be found. Then some of the wood that had been carelessly thrown down, caught fire and began to blaze. The bird hastened to fetch some water, but his pail fell into the well, and he after it, and as he was unable to recover himself, he was drowned.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

SpaceAnomaly said: »
We need more Grimm, spacey
The Mouse, The Bird and the Sausage

Once upon a time, a mouse, a bird, and a sausage, entered into partnership and set up house together. For a long time all went well; they lived in great comfort, and prospered so far as to be able to add considerably to their stores. The bird’s duty was to fly daily into the wood and bring in fuel; the mouse fetched the water, and the sausage saw to the cooking.

When people are too well off they always begin to long for something new. And so it came to pass, that the bird, while out one day, met a fellow bird, to whom he boastfully expatiated on the excellence of his household arrangements. But the other bird sneered at him for being a poor simpleton, who did all the hard work, while the other two stayed at home and had a good time of it. For, when the mouse had made the fire and fetched in the water, she could retire into her little room and rest until it was time to set the table. The sausage had only to watch the pot to see that the food was properly cooked, and when it was near dinner-time, he just threw himself into the broth, or rolled in and out among the vegetables three or four times, and there they were, buttered, and salted, and ready to be served. Then, when the bird came home and had laid aside his burden, they sat down to table, and when they had finished their meal, they could sleep their fill till the following morning: and that was really a very delightful life.

Influenced by those remarks, the bird next morning refused to bring in the wood, telling the others that he had been their servant long enough, and had been a fool into the bargain, and that it was now time to make a change, and to try some other way of arranging the work. Beg and pray as the mouse and the sausage might, it was of no use; the bird remained master of the situation, and the venture had to be made. They therefore drew lots, and it fell to the sausage to bring in the wood, to the mouse to cook, and to the bird to fetch the water.

And now what happened? The sausage started in search of wood, the bird made the fire, and the mouse put on the pot, and then these two waited till the sausage returned with the fuel for the following day. But the sausage remained so long away, that they became uneasy, and the bird flew out to meet him. He had not flown far, however, when he came across a dog who, having met the sausage, had regarded him as his legitimate booty, and so seized and swallowed him. The bird complained to the dog of this bare-faced robbery, but nothing he said was of any avail, for the dog answered that he found false credentials on the sausage, and that was the reason his life had been forfeited.

He picked up the wood, and flew sadly home, and told the mouse all he had seen and heard. They were both very unhappy, but agreed to make the best of things and to remain with one another.

So now the bird set the table, and the mouse looked after the food and, wishing to prepare it in the same way as the sausage, by rolling in and out among the vegetables to salt and butter them, she jumped into the pot; but she stopped short long before she reached the bottom, having already parted not only with her skin and hair, but also with life.

Presently the bird came in and wanted to serve up the dinner, but he could nowhere see the cook. In his alarm and flurry, he threw the wood here and there about the floor, called and searched, but no cook was to be found. Then some of the wood that had been carelessly thrown down, caught fire and began to blaze. The bird hastened to fetch some water, but his pail fell into the well, and he after it, and as he was unable to recover himself, he was drowned.

Really dude ?
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-30 19:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Rude. You have to be specific, man!

Asura.Regicide said: »
Really dude ?
Ayup.
[+]
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a Person who my dad knew 50 years ago who sang very very old traditional Arabic with Rubaba Explaining the epic story after Christianity and the 60 years old civil war yet no one teaches this in any university in western countries 2000 years prior to Islam its just a shame how people cover up stuff. its a blood line story years after years people boast of this story. The epic story of Zeer salem

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet people read about the spartans etc etc but ignore this story and only search for 1% of the story Your text to link here... and post it on the internet holy sheet
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-05-30 19:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Schutz stop lurking!
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-30 19:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found Myst in a box in my closet. I don't remember buying it. lol It says for MPC/Windows 3.1. What the hell is a MPC? Mac Personal Computer?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-05-30 19:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Starting to transfer all of my files back to the server since it's been migrated. I estimate I'll be done sometime wed or thursday, maybe.
By Jetackuu 2016-05-30 19:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found Myst in a box in my closet. I don't remember buying it. lol It says for MPC/Windows 3.1. What the hell is a MPC? Mac Personal Computer?

If you like Myst there's this interesting game that you may enjoy.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2016-05-30 19:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The earliest Proto-Arabic, or Ancient North Arabian, texts are the Hasaean inscriptions of eastern Saudi Arabia, from the 8th century BC, written not in the modern Arabic alphabet, nor in its Nabataean ancestor, but in variants of the epigraphic South Arabian musnad. These are followed by 6th-century BC Lihyanite texts from southeastern Saudi Arabia and the Thamudic texts found throughout Arabia and the Sinai, and not in reality connected with Thamud. Later came the Safaitic inscriptions beginning in the 1st century BC, and the many Arabic personal names attested in Nabataean inscriptions (which are, however, written in Aramaic). From about the 2nd century BC, a few inscriptions from Qaryat al-Faw (near Sulayyil) reveal a dialect which is no longer considered `Proto-Arabic`, but Pre-Classical Arabic.
By the fourth century AD, the Arab kingdoms of the Lakhmids in southern Iraq, the Ghassanids in southern Syria the Kindite Kingdom emerged in Central Arabia. Their courts were responsible for some notable examples of pre-Islamic Arabic poetry, and for some of the few surviving pre-Islamic Arabic inscriptions in the Arabic alphabet.
LATIN
Latin is a member of the Italic languages, and the Latin alphabet is based on the Old Italic alphabet, which is in turn derived from the Greek alphabet. Latin was first brought to the Italian peninsula in the 9th or 8th century BC by migrants from the north, who settled in the Latium region, around the River Tiber, where the Roman civilization first developed. Latin was influenced by the Celtic dialects and the non-Indo-European Etruscan language of northern Italy.
Although surviving Roman literature consists almost entirely of Classical Latin, an artificial and highly stylized literary language whose Golden Age spanned from the 1st century BC to the 1st century AD (encompassing the greatest Roman prose writers and poets like Cicero, Virgil, Ovid, Livy, and Caesar, among others), the actual spoken language of the Western Roman Empire was Vulgar Latin, which significantly differed from Classical Latin in grammar, vocabulary, and (eventually) pronunciation.
Interestingly, while Latin long remained the legal and governmental language of the entire Roman Empire, Greek came to be the language most often used among the well-educated elite?as much of the literature and philosophy studied by upper-class Romans had been produced by Greek (usually Athenian) authors. In the eastern half of the Roman Empire, which became the Byzantine Empire after the final split of the Eastern and Western Roman Empires in 395, Greek eventually supplanted Latin as the legal and governmental language, in keeping with the fact that it had long been the spoken language of most Eastern citizens (of all classes).

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-30 19:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I have never played it. Should I?

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-05-30 19:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I have never played it. Should I?
Depends. Did you finish dark souls 2 yet?
Yep. Have YOU?
First Page 2 3 ... 19428 19429 19430 ... 22580 22581 22582