Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15793 15794 15795 ... 22601 22602 22603
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-11-16 22:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Liels? Hmmph. Like I care.

/apathetic

Aw Mag, don't get your beard scruffles in a knot! At least I'm not trying to feed you rice. ~.^
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-16 22:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. Haven't seen you around in a while, Liela.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-11-16 22:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

It's because I'm the laziest of lazy slackers. :-(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-16 22:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bad Liela
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-11-16 22:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Hi, sorry for the randomness in the random thread. Is everyone on Odin crashing?

Not everyone. 897 online currently, but have seen some people D/Cing. Have zoned and no problems personally though.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-16 22:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

It's because I'm the laziest of lazy slackers. :-(

:I
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-16 22:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-16 22:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

GMs on a killing spree. Revenge for the NPC deaths from the event.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-11-16 22:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, sorry for the randomness in the random thread. Is everyone on Odin crashing?
Yeah. Basically my whole LS was DCing during Incursion tonight.
It was crazy.
I was bouncing back from 58% to 100% and back constantly.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2014-11-16 22:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys! long time no post. Been busy but wanted to stop and share a story with you.

There once was a young Elezen who very much wanted to do end game stuff again. But try as he might, he was not able to assemble a successful team to clear coil of bahamut turn 6. Several months passed and many updates came and went and still, he could not obtain a clear. then, one day, he found a party looking for a healer and wanting to do a Line of Sight burn strat on the boss. This young elezen thought, sure, why not. He hadnt tried in months and felt an attempt was at least warranted. So he joined the party. After getting to the boss and getting close but wiping twice, they decide for one more shot. As the boss wittles down to 5% health, the elezen is ecstatic. He might actually get the clear! He watches as the boss finally falls and the cutscene plays. While watching, someone opens the loot chest. When the young elezen gets out the cutscene and checks out the loot, he is floored. There is healing boots and a slayers earring! along with a UAT and a oil of time! He tries to roll but suddenly, odd server lag happens. He notices people around him are vanishing from existence. it takes a full minute for all his rolls to go thru and 5 more minutes before all the loot drops, apparently our young elezen was the last man standing as everyone around DC's. He returns to his home and was pondering things when suddenly his world crashed! From then on for the rest of his night he was alone in the darkness as his world kept burning.....

TL/DR: I finally got my T6 clear and it causes the game to crash and burn
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-11-16 22:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Got some free stuff though yeah? c.c
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-16 22:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-16 23:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

havent played in a while and they added this awesome new screenshot mode to the game. i love it

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-11-16 23:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-16 23:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy XV’s World Map Is Huge; Has Many Towns and Intriguing Features

A few days ago Square Enix released the high definition version of a tech demo for Final Fantasy XV showing, among other things, what seems to be a model of the world map used for 3D scanning.

While we have no absolute evidence that it’s indeed the full world map of the game, it definitely seems like it, and it includes plenty features we can speculate on. Of course none of the details below has been officially announced by Square Enix, so take them as an interesting (but unconfirmed) glimpse on the probable future.

First of all, here’s the map, shown from four different angles:

One of the most prominent features of the map is the large gulf with what definitely seems to be a city in the middle and around it (it’s very visible because the color of the water is lavender-ish). That’s Accordo, the beautiful Venice-like City we’ve seen in previous trailers.

The trick to gauge its size compared to the map, is in the round depression you see in the picture above. It’s very small, but it can be noticed in a brighter color. In the picture below you can see the size of the frame above roughly translated on the map, alongside all the other features I could identify.

As you can see, the map appears to be really huge, and there’s quite a lot to see.

First of all, there are several man-made features that appear to be cities or villages. Besides Accordo, we can see at least five major cities. There are also some smaller towns.

Roughly in the middle of the map there are two settlements quite close to each other across a large river. Those could be two separate towns, a town and a castle/fort on the other side, or a single major city that spans both banks of the river.

Two structures that look a bit more “solid” and focused than other towns could be castles, but could also simply be towns themselves.

We can see a volcano, an archipelago, which could house a tropical-like area, and a large sandy area which could even be the location of a resort area similar to Costa Del Sol.

The whole map seems to be very rugged, with large elevation changes and mountain chains. There are even two major Canyons. Contributing to the rugged appearance, it seems that the continent has been battered quite a bit from the sky. There are at least three places that seem to include a crater formed by a meteor or similar entity.

The tallest mountain close to the center of the map also seems broken, with an enormous chasm right in the middle. Unfortunately the angles we’ve been shown make seeing it clearly a little difficult.

Finally, there’s a huge structure of a fully unknown nature. it seems to be man-made, and at least partly damaged (maybe by another meteor?). At the moment we don’t know what it is, but considering its prominence, it’s probable that it’ll play an important role.

Ultimately, if this is really Final Fantasy XV‘s full world map, and if it offers the freedom of exploration that developer comments and videos seem to indicate (especially due to the presence of a car and airship), we might be looking at the dream of many Final Fantasy fans coming true.

It’s huge, it has plenty interesting features, and it’s quite reminiscent of the old, glorious overworld maps earlier Final Fantasy games featured, but this time it’s in glorious next-gen 3D.
[+]
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-11-16 23:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What is that? A world for ants!?
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-16 23:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 zoolander
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-11-16 23:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Allyha Kiade said: »
What is that? A world for ants!?

all my +
By Bloodrose 2014-11-16 23:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot the meme to go with that post.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-11-16 23:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Magnuss actually likes rice now; times have really changed.

Oh nice! :D Come visit Mag, I've got buckets of rice!
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-17 00:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Forgot the meme to go with that post.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Bloodrose 2014-11-17 00:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yaykali!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-17 00:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-17 00:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly don't care how large the world is. I could be 3 times larger than skyrim is and it wouldn't make it a good game.

Really hope the story is interesting and there is replayability.
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-17 01:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don't need much replayability in a FF game. I've only played through XII twice, but each game had over 500 hours and it's by far my favorite FF game. I'd rather have more content than anything else. Some of the old FF games really didn't have too big of a world but packed in tons of content.

Of course, if I enjoy a game enough I'll replay it if I want to even if it has "zero replayability"
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-17 02:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

idk, I've replayed every FF game I've found fun.
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-17 02:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Then you want a fun game! Not one with replayability! Replayability would be like NG++++++++++ stuff. At least in my mind.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-17 02:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

NG+ isn't replayability really imo, it's the desire to want more and to play it again.
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2014-11-17 02:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my desire to do NG+++ in SO3 was for the achievements and nothing else. Playing the game through until "endgame" was dreadful, maybe because of the cringe voice acting. Not too sure.
First Page 2 3 ... 15793 15794 15795 ... 22601 22602 22603