Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
appologize when im wrong.
And that is why you fail~
I didnt knew it was failing, I though it was a sweet human part.Sorry to fail.
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-12-16 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Never apologize on the internet. Geez.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-16 13:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Quote:
no, I think it was pretty entertaining.Doing maths and all, wow.But I think, you lack of real experience.
Just saw this. Sure, I lack "real experience" if your measure is AV, PW, and world spawn NMs. Otherwise? No. Nor have I been spoonfed by only playing with the best. I did my time in mediocre shells. I have "real experience", for what that matters.
We all do.My english is meh and I lack of words to explain myself clearlry sometimes.Sorry if it looked rude.I just meant that me and you may not talk about same nms or experience.
Nightfyre: pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything

Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-16 13:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Aside from MM I never said not having any of them was gimp, only that you should have them. Given that you can function just fine without it, I'm not even sure I'd say that now.

It seemed assumed to me when you had stated all those variables as being true and then concluded with something would be very wrong still having a problem with mp. If you were more just using all of those as a base for maths then I guess it's different. I read it as every single WHM should have those first and foremost and THEN we can begin calculations and wonder wtf went wrong.

PS. where are your uber WHMs Cure VIs coming in @? Mine seem pretty so close to my Cure Vs.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Never apologize on the internet. Geez.
okay FU
better now? xD
*Dont hit me ._.*
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-16 13:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Aside from MM I never said not having any of them was gimp, only that you should have them. Given that you can function just fine without it, I'm not even sure I'd say that now.

It seemed assumed to me when you had stated all those variables as being true and then concluded with something would be very wrong still having a problem with mp. If you were more just using all of those as a base for maths then I guess it's different. I read it as every single WHM should have those first and foremost and THEN we can begin calculations and wonder wtf went wrong.

PS. where are your uber WHMs Cure VIs coming in @? Mine seem pretty so close to my Cure Vs.
*** whm anyways, replace it with something that is actually worth while like dnc.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-16 13:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Nah, I just work from the top down. Knowing what you can do with optimal setups is generally more useful information than knowing what a baseline can do unless it's comparable to your current situation. I didn't have any prior information to work with, so I defaulted to working with a strong setup. I do the same thing with NM strats, ex if MNK MNK WHM BRD is able to kill it then what can I do given the job spread available to me?

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea to be honest, I don't pay much attention to other people's cures unless ***'s going south. If I knew, I would have used that as a base in that previous post. Neither of them is super shiny (WHM gets amazing AF3+2 amirite), but they're decently geared and are more than able to get the job done.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

I am not sure if you talk about amount of cure
My C4 does 660 ish
My C5 does 1150 ish
My C6 does 1550 ish

C5 and C6 are very near.I could cast C5 and C4 or C5 and C3 depending on how much dmg instead of C6.But most of the time I am in a hurry to cure so I just trow C6.have less hate also....but in a ally, not like enm bother.Low man it does more though.

no idea if these are bad or good heals I have 41% cure potency in gears and use rescuer who add 5% I think? not very sure

for the whm atmas, I personally use allure (mnd mp enm-) minikin (enm- refresh) and rescuer (fastcast cure pot) so yeah, I run out of mp sometimes with these but only in harder situation.

INB4: you so gimp!I never said I was pimp, I just gave my opinion...
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

*** whm anyways, replace it with something that is actually worth while like dnc.
if dnc curing waltz V didnt had such a bad delay ; ;
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-16 13:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

dw2 spam, take hate, dont get hit, profit
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-16 13:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone knows a good guide of how to load properly spellcast and how to use it? windower site does not explain well, i wanted to use it but i don't understand it
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

dw2 spam, take hate, dont get hit, profit
I need to try to over tank the empyrial mnk in my ls, maybe be it will make my life easier xD
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
anyone knows a good guide of how to load properly spellcast and how to use it? windower site does not explain well, i wanted to use it but i don't understand it
if you want a good headache..
I could try to explain
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-16 13:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

its not that bad, really, once its set right, its amazing.But the headache you will get to set it right....
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-16 13:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

for what job?
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-12-16 13:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

scholar
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-16 13:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

wow wtf I get cure Vs in the 1000+ range with my med ring proc'd but don't remember seeing a Cure VI ever hit 1200.

currently im using
Atma of Ambition & Atma of the Full Moon

When Scars came out I had just came back to the game didn't even own ASA and didn't have Windy Rank 10 so I had to buy ASA, do it, switch nations and get to rank 10 (I know DDs can run through m1-m10 easy but I really only had WHM had to ask for help on all the fights)

to be honest I didn't even know about Atma of the Rescuer... I don't think I'm going to get it or use it though :X After I get my 3rd Lunar Abyssite I plan on going MM, Ambition, Allure.

I'm taking my LS tonight to get our 3rd pop item for MM so if enough of my guys are on so they don't miss out on getting the atma perhaps I'll have MM at the end of the night :) Won't be getting my 3rd Lunar until after we get all our DDs VV. After that then we'll work on killing the 6 other bosses =\

lol @ that video
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

1.Go to windower forum and download spellcast.
2.Put it into yourwindower plugin folder
3.go in ffxi and type //load spellcast
4.when you will go back to windower plugin folder there will be a folder named xml or spellcast (cant recall)
5.Go download notepad + (this will make your life alot easier believe me)
6.Go on windower.net and under spellcast you should see something called xml file job list.click on it
7.Scroll them and choose one.copy/paste it into notepad +.Make sure your notepad is set under xml
8.Change the gears you want for each set blablabla
9.when you are done save it and name it w/e you want but I suggest name like blm rdm smn ect.Make sure to save it under xml and in the xml file in your windower folder for it.
10.Some scripts have the auto change scrip on like when you play blm it will switch to blm.xml or you can load it manually by typing //sc blm.xml

and that should be it!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-16 13:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So, what's everyone doing for Christmas? Big plans?
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 13:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
wow wtf I get cure Vs in the 1000+ range with my med ring proc'd but don't remember seeing a Cure VI ever hit 1200.

currently im using
Atma of Ambition & Atma of the Full Moon

When Scars came out I had just came back to the game didn't even own ASA and didn't have Windy Rank 10 so I had to buy ASA, do it, switch nations and get to rank 10 (I know DDs can run through m1-m10 easy but I really only had WHM had to ask for help on all the fights)

to be honest I didn't even know about Atma of the Rescuer... I don't think I'm going to get it or use it though :X After I get my 3rd Lunar Abyssite I plan on going MM, Ambition, Allure.

I'm taking my LS tonight to get our 3rd pop item for MM so if enough of my guys are on so they don't miss out on getting the atma perhaps I'll have MM at the end of the night :) Won't be getting my 3rd Lunar until after we get all our DDs VV. After that then we'll work on killing the 6 other bosses =\

lol @ that video
only cure pot gear I have is aristocrat coat, surya staff +2 and orison cap +1

about rescuer, its a synthetic atma I got via heroes of abyssea npc.Something I defeat gived me that atma, but no idea what yet.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-16 13:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:

about rescuer, its a synthetic atma I got via heroes of abyssea npc.Something I defeat gived me that atma, but no idea what yet.

Quote:
Can be bought from an Atma Fabricant for 1500 cruor. Must have Hydra Corps Battle Standard key item from Dynamis - Xarcabard to be able to buy this.

Cerberus.Dreirael
user: Dreirael
By Cerberus.Dreirael 2010-12-16 14:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Why worry so much about enm-? Your DDs should have hate np! This is something I like to use with MM and Ambition (should probably swap Ambition to something betterrrr) :x http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Atma_of_the_Undying
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-12-16 14:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:

Quote:
Can be bought from an Atma Fabricant for 1500 cruor. Must have Hydra Corps Battle Standard key item from Dynamis - Xarcabard to be able to buy this.

and here where I wonder wtf is hydra corps battle from dyna-xarc QQ
brb wiki!

oh man its just DL xD
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10