Forum » FFXI » General » General tales of Asshatery
General tales of Asshatery
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 07:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anything happened to you guys that has made you RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE because of how some people act so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?

This didnt happen to me, but it may as well have... GF was camping Deadly Dodo for her katana trial, and when it finally pops she's running for it, to find a THF (who seems to be killing Yagudo for Emote drop) pull it as she runs up. Now I get competetive camping... and such, but when she asked to join up for the kill she needed, and that he could have the drop etc etc, all he replies with is a "no."

The THF had no trial weapon on... obviously didnt need the kill, she didnt want any drops from it or anything, and even if she did she said he could have them all... To me the act of killing this thing for no reason, when someone standing next to you needs it, and asks /nicely/ if they can join up for a simple kill, and to say 'no lol :DDDDD' when they dont need... Complete and utter Assery.

I'm sure I could go on forever about stupid tales like these but this is just one that happened today... Anyone else have any retards ruin your gameplay?

p.s. *** you Roca :|

p.s.s. this isnt necessarily a player-warning, but why would you even want to associate with people like this? :|
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-09 08:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a grade A Cocksmurf.

I have a lot of tales of Asshattery, unfortunately i still associate myself with a few of those people out of being forced too. So i can not fully disclose them.

I Don't encounter maybe douchebags, I guess thats because i rarely do things alone, always with a friend doing things no one else does XD.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 08:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The European component of Shiva is mostly French.

I have stories that would curdle yer blood!
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-09 08:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell them then!
[+]
By BorealisV2 2010-12-09 08:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Flion has been with me during most of said asshatery.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2010-12-09 08:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The European component of Shiva is mostly French. I have stories that would curdle yer blood!

STORY TIME!!??? :3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-09 08:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

if I can think of a story IRL that defines Asshatery at its finest, I will share.
 Sylph.Vestal
Server: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 08:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lol. I miss bahamut back when ffxi wasnt on easy mode.
Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-12-09 08:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her

You, sir, are a fine example of an asshat. What a perfect contribution to this thread. Would take a "pink ninja" over you any day of the week.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 08:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Pretty much. Having a MNK in sky act like an elitist ***-burger because he had a Black Belt and still made huge mistakes, Someone in our Ein shell being a huge elitist and then opening the chest at the wrong time and passing that off as ok, having groups of french people being able to intermingle points with each other to effectively stop anyone out of their little group getting drops (which I still think is ***).

Having a primarily french linkshell call bore a leech because he left his shell after getting every item he wanted, and therefore not letting him join in on trial NM killings, Having a french dude come up to the Aery and trying to start ***because he was buttranged that his LS members died on the way to the Aery and wanted to take it out on our HNMLS.

Another french shell claim-botting Roc then saying "U trash get better"

A shell trying to wipe our alliance vs Fafnir by making him flail, This dude who did one ISNM Puk as he randomed and went first and got the drop, said "You're all scrubs *** you ***" and disbanded after getting his drops.

I'll remember more as time goes on.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 08:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Sylph.Vestal said:

You, sir, are a fine example of an asshat. What a perfect contribution to this thread. Would take a "pink ninja" over you any day of the week.
Im sure you would! Trust me, if you know me you know im not worried about what shitty people think about me.
Im not saying what they did isnt being a ***, but ita not worth crying over like a ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 08:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:

Or just add them, if they leech kick them if they kill you both win.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2010-12-09 08:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Having a french dude come up to the Aery and trying to start ***because he was buttranged that his LS members died on the way to the Aery and wanted to take it out on our HNMLS.
LOL
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-09 08:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

Your posts in the iizerg application threads are always a hilarious thing to read
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-09 08:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Vestal said:

Or just add them, if they leech kick them if they kill you both win.
Abyssea Final Fantasy is a one player game now, Flion.
[+]
By BorealisV2 2010-12-09 08:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

"I am a artist I dnt have to do wat u sai"
"u dont now me idot am better sam then u"
"dnt atack the mop the balck mage ar kitting" (Apparently kiting involves standing still)
"YOP!"
"plz"

These are just some of the shudder-worthy comments we've had to deal with during our stay on Shiva. Had to hold my tongue numerous times. I eventually just raged and told basically the entire French community on Shiva that they're spastics, as you can imagine they don't like me much anymore.

Sad thing is it's not just the French, all the British idiots seem to pool in Shiva. The amount of times I see these tards shouting for 18 man limbus farms is ridiculous...

I used to tolerate these people, but it's like they don't want to get better. They simply level every job to cap in their lolAbyssea parties and do everything in full pink/white.

But I digress, I hate people. All people. Be better.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
By Sylph.Vestal 2010-12-09 08:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills.

Your posts in the iizerg application threads are always a hilarious thing to read
I dont know why people keep applying. Then cry when they get made fun of. Can sombody please reform toysrus so they stop wasting my time!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 08:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
"I am a artist I dnt have to do wat u sai"
"u dont now me idot am better sam then u"
"dnt atack the mop the balck mage ar kitting" (Apparently kiting involves standing still)
"YOP!"
"plz"

These are just some of the shudder-worthy comments we've had to deal with during our stay on Shiva. Had to hold my tongue numerous times. I eventually just raged and told basically the entire French community on Shiva that they're spastics, as you can imagine they don't like me much anymore.

Sad thing is it's not just the French, all the British idiots seem to pool in Shiva. The amount of times I see these tards shouting for 18 man limbus farms is ridiculous...

I used to tolerate these people, but it's like they don't want to get better. They simply level every job to cap in their lolAbyssea parties and do everything in full pink/white.

But I digress, I hate people. All people. Be better.

Pretty much. Now I've never had the best gear... It's always been mediocre at best but when I see BRD's doing EVERY SONG with a harp I want to just kill myself. I'm all for new people not knowing stuff, but If you question them even slightly, even with a friendly demeanour they get incredibly defensive and bitchy.

I'm sorry, if you're singing every song with a Harp, using counter pants, not kiting properly due to being drunk/high or generally being a detriment I will say something.

Another time in Abyssea this MNK with a swift belt and generally awful gear joined mine and bore's run, it was at the time when stones were kinda rare and took ages to come back so if anyone *** around it was wasting everything. He messed up multiple times until I said something like "Can you concentrate please, we've only got 10 mins left :)" and he replied with something like "Lol it's only a game calm down" at that point I *** flipped and called him out >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Arcos
user: afranko22
By Bismarck.Arcos 2010-12-09 08:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
lol. I miss bahamut back when ffxi wasnt on easy mode. Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills. QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her
Im sure you would! Trust me, if you know me you know im not worried about what shitty people think about me. Im not saying what they did isnt being a ***, but ita not worth crying over like a ***.

It might be easy mode, but people still fail with teal BLUs and pink NINs.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-09 08:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Arcos said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
lol. I miss bahamut back when ffxi wasnt on easy mode. Get better. Pay attention. Maybe stop subbing pussy dancer so you can voke claim things. Honestly, if sombody asks me to get in for a trial, i let them in if they seem to be a well geared player. Im not letting pink ninjas and white warriors get their empyerans done by leeching kills. QQ whaaa my gf was bitchy because she cant claim a dodo im a good boyfriend so imma *** for her
Im sure you would! Trust me, if you know me you know im not worried about what shitty people think about me. Im not saying what they did isnt being a ***, but ita not worth crying over like a ***.

It might be easy mode, but people still fail with teal BLUs and pink NINs.
Pink BLUs are even worse.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 09:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:

1) he didnt need kill
2) she didnt need drop, he could've just kicked her after it dropped even if she did /try/ to steal it, which would be *** derp since we've killed it 6 times
3) cant sub pussy dnc if you're sub war.
4) cant claim a mob from one side of its pop-zone to the other.

Did you skip most of those facts? I dont give a *** if she didnt get claim or if they're a pink nin, or white war... The fact is he killed a mob that others obviously needed, and denied letting them get a kill towards there goal. Its not just to her, if this story happened to anyone I'd feel the same, but since she's my GF, it means thats the only reason I care I guess.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 09:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Had a rude ls member (Onik) that I had previously (like 30 minutes prior) said was so nice. Apparently I didn't know them at all.

First this

which is just whatever, for the ls chat part. Random guy makes random weird judgment on xi. Not too much breaking news, nothing a timeout or a kick at best can handle.

It was the subsequent self-righteous attitude and the racial slur that makes me hate.

I asked him after if there's any racial slur he wanted to call me, and he said "ethnicity?". Pretty much sent me off. It's only the internet but I still hate legitimate racists who spews the "I'll decide if you're American or not by my standards".

He went on to mention how the country was full of [some race] and African slaves, and how the "spics" are taking it over. I told him I think an IED scrambled his brains.

I have family who have served (Marines, Rangers, Army etc), I don't like to see some ignorant *** like this try to represent what the country is about. It's why the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid close-minded fools. It's people with his kind of attitude that destroy a place I want to live.

/end rant :DDD

It's the internet. Umadbro? Yeah. I was. lol

That's pretty wild. Had similar people who seemingly flip the ***over nothing, I've even had someone say that I should be thankful they're protecting the US... Well bud I'm not quite from there >.>
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-12-09 09:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
BorealisV2 said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Pretty much. Having a MNK in sky act like an elitist ***-burger because he had a Black Belt and still made huge mistakes, Someone in our Ein shell being a huge elitist and then opening the chest at the wrong time and passing that off as ok, having groups of french people being able to intermingle points with each other to effectively stop anyone out of their little group getting drops (which I still think is ***).

Having a primarily french linkshell call bore a leech because he left his shell after getting every item he wanted, and therefore not letting him join in on trial NM killings, Having a french dude come up to the Aery and trying to start ***because he was buttranged that his LS members died on the way to the Aery and wanted to take it out on our HNMLS.

A shell trying to wipe our alliance vs Fafnir by making him flail, This dude who did one ISNM Puk as he randomed and went first and got the drop, said "You're all scrubs *** you ***" and disbanded after getting his drops.

Pretty biased. If you want to focus on just the bad stuff, I'd say Americans are clearly the biggest dbags ingame.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-09 09:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Pretty biased. If you want to focus on just the bad stuff, I'd say Americans are clearly the biggest dbags ingame.
I heard someone say America!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-09 09:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
BorealisV2 said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Maybe on your server, but I've never played with a nice or skilled french person.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lazuras
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2010-12-09 09:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was camping Jolly Green one day because I wanted a Shaman's Belt and one of the players doing a trial had claimed it before I got to the pop. All I did was walk up to it and the trial player kindly invited me in and let me have the drop.

Trials are a *** to do and if people doing them can still get along with the people camping for drops I don't see why one would have to shun the other, is pointless.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-09 09:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lazuras said:
I was camping Jolly Green one day because I wanted a Shaman's Belt and one of the players doing a trial had claimed it before I got to the pop. All I did was walk up to it and the trial player kindly invited me in and let me have the drop.

Trials are a *** to do and if people doing them can still get along with the people camping for drops I don't see why one would have to shun the other, is pointless.

^this. I feel like its absolutely pointless not to let them have the kill. Even if they have 'shitty' gear... Its not like they're born into it. You have to deal with AH gear before you can get to the 'uber *** 1337 hax gear' and magian is something /anybody/ can do, and requires no luck, or dealing with ls's point system etc etc to get.

Also, it was pointless to shun the other when he didnt even need the drop -_-;;
 Cerberus.Katsukora
Server: Cerberus
user: Katsukora
By Cerberus.Katsukora 2010-12-09 09:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, you could still have some other player from another country do just the same. All it takes is someone whose stupid enough to BE a douche to make it happen. Wouldn't rule on the fact that it's just us, but more so it's the majority of the US players.

Personally the only people who make me rage, or namely one who was in my social shell, are those who are so ignorant that it completely blinds them. Just say crap in shell and don't even realize that they're upsetting people, and all it does is stir up crap. It's pretty much one of those "gotta blist this a-hole or he'll never shut up" kinda deals.

Also...Belladonna. That craptard NM won't give me my belt~! And someone in my shell got it 1/1..../ragemode
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5