First Page 2 3 4 5
 Sylph.Jtmoney
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Jtmoney
By Sylph.Jtmoney 2010-12-09 15:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
Has anything happened to you guys that has made you RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE because of how some people act so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? This didnt happen to me, but it may as well have... GF was camping Deadly Dodo for her katana trial, and when it finally pops she's running for it, to find a THF (who seems to be killing Yagudo for Emote drop) pull it as she runs up. Now I get competetive camping... and such, but when she asked to join up for the kill she needed, and that he could have the drop etc etc, all he replies with is a "no." The THF had no trial weapon on... obviously didnt need the kill, she didnt want any drops from it or anything, and even if she did she said he could have them all... To me the act of killing this thing for no reason, when someone standing next to you needs it, and asks /nicely/ if they can join up for a simple kill, and to say 'no lol :DDDDD' when they dont need... Complete and utter Assery. I'm sure I could go on forever about stupid tales like these but this is just one that happened today... Anyone else have any retards ruin your gameplay? p.s. *** you Roca :| p.s.s. this isnt necessarily a player-warning, but why would you even want to associate with people like this? :|

If your in game gf wants to cry about not claiming, let her come on her and *** about it then. No need for you to take take care of it for her. Talk about being whipped.....
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-09 16:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:
we've all been or delt with the old fashion campaign ***. Ppl that would take a mob to the edge of a map or hide to make sure noone could ever find them, jsut so they could solo it for themselves. Or the soloer *** that would kill you if you tired to touch their mob, by dissengaugeing, letting u take hate, watch u die, then reengauge. Youd think a lsot of that would end with the drastic last of ppl in campaign..but no.. its been taken to a new level. I was campaining in vunkerl, against the Ander's dogs none the less. (loved by many because the heal themselves endlessly) Well a galka dnc/whm was their. He let the alpha mega boss pass to the npcs, then agroed the entire division. between his eva, dnc, and whm was able to stay alive jsut well, while he atked one. Since he had the WHOLE division.. and i was only other one their, i started atking the same one as him (as drk). Keeping in mind the two of us would never kill it the way they heal. When he saw that, he switched targets. Let me take hate, and die. Then switched back to that mob. >< Seriously... how greedy can u be?

For the ones that would disengage and try to get me killed, I would pull it away, and try and lose hate as soon as I saw them engage another mob, effectively getting them killed because they can't handle more than 1.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-12-09 16:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:

When he saw that, he switched targets. Let me take hate, and die. Then switched back to that mob. >< Seriously... how greedy can u be?
Taking damage and curing it increases campaign exp.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-09 16:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew someone that CFH on Kirin back in the day when ppl kited him..it was around 2% when KFH happened.

And the same guy CS Tele-mea the ~tank pt out of DA with Nid claim.

Oh ***nvm that was me.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-12-09 17:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Taking damage and curing it increases campaign exp.

And what does that have to do with killing me? Besides, he was tanking the WHOLE division (minus mega) And since it was anders dog, i would have never killed it, and he was able to keep hate over me anyway. So he wouldnt lost a single xp anyway.
[+]
 Ifrit.Itazura
Server: Ifrit
user: Itazura
By Ifrit.Itazura 2010-12-09 17:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:
Besides, he was tanking the WHOLE division (minus mega) And since it was anders dog, i would have never killed it, and he was able to keep hate over me anyway. So he wouldnt lost a single xp anyway.
Unless you get the kill shot.

Not to say that DNC was a nice dude, but why are you hitting any CB monster if you can't stay alive on your own?

Bring a friend to help out if you're lower leveled. Campaign Battle is an anti-cooperation activity; you may be both hitting the same monsters, but you're still both soloing and responsible for your own HP bars.

If someone comes join a monster I'm soloing in CB, and is able to pry it off of me often, AND I see unclaimed monster near by, I let them have mine. That way, we both get more exp.

Heck, when people are standing around, I'd often pull with something weak like Banish, and let people grab that target, then I pull another just so I can solo for a while in peace.

I don't check if the player is set up to survive or not, though; I just assume if someone is willing to do enough damage to tank, s/he knows how to handle the monster's attention. *shrug*
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-12-09 20:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Itazura said:
Unless you get the kill shot.

how many times i got to say.. it was an anders dog. Even with both of us trying to kill it, we never would have. It heales itself often. Their was no kill shot. Their never was going to be.

And i wasnt under leveled. I was 85 at the time. Drk jsut aint the best soloin job.

Ifrit.Itazura said:
If someone comes join a monster I'm soloing in CB, and is able to pry it off of me often, AND I see unclaimed monster near by, I let them have mine.

i never once pryed it off him.

Ifrit.Itazura said:
I pull another just so I can solo for a while in peace. I don't check if the player is set up to survive or not, though; I just assume if someone is willing to do enough damage to tank, s/he knows how to handle the monster's attention. *shrug*

Big suprise to you im sure, but not everyone takes hate on purpose. And not all jobs are set up to solo. Chances are if their atking a mob someone else is on, its stricly because they know they CANT solo it. Leaving it their on them is nothing more then being an ***
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-10 07:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jtmoney said:

If your in game gf wants to cry about not claiming, let her come on her and *** about it then. No need for you to take take care of it for her. Talk about being whipped.....

If you want to throw in a 'your mother goes to college' joke in there, it might make me more offended :C

Also, sitting next to me = in game? Hurp.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-12-10 07:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I found it kinda entertaining that people would be so.. bothered, by why you made this thread Erik. On one hand tell you that "derp it's not a big deal, not a problem, go cry about it somewhere else or not at all" while with the other type "making this thread is a problem for me".

I know... They're gonna do it either way though so... Just gotta deal with them :C
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2010-12-10 08:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

well i have gone in and started fighting in campaign and see lvl 40 -50 guys jsut waiting and watching and thell run up and start hitting the mobs. i have kinda on acasion opps and switchedot a lvl 1 sword mid fight and i jsut cant quite keep hate no more ... and them die. and me then raise them. for extra points. but that was not often.

now last night me and a thf friend were doing abyssa. and im on blu and i fall over dead no one cured me . so of course it happens
so i get a raise 1 once again no big deal and i rest while weakened.
apon becoming unweakened my groups 85 rdm starts casting cure 3 on me then cure 2 then cure 3. i look close at him/her it wasa taru hard to tell gender and now ther naked. aperantly when we were in the heat of battle they left and changed to a lvl 37 whm. and came back. they were the alliance main healer!

well i notice ther jsut standing ther not curing not buffing removing anythign jsut standing ther. well the puller send them a tell. asking them to at least help with opening chest or back up healing. they did nothing still standing ther naked. just watching the day go by. so he sent them another tell 5 mins later. and this time said if they didnt he was going to leave. so either help out or find him a replacement. there responce was well start finding your own replacement.

and the plan was formed. he went and got 2 bats. and pulled them right beside the said person and i aoe attacked it. little whirl of rage. and just let it tp feed off me. and wouldnt you know it. it did a aoe move and the poor taru feel over dead. we killed teh first bat then the second bat. and the little taru has reraise on. and up they popped. healed themselves and and jsut stood ther . so wouldnt you know it the freaking thf pulled 2 more bats and i forgot whirl of rage is aoe. and the little taru died again ><..... we let him/her become unweak they still didnt do anythign but stand there. so the thf left. i left and about 6 or 7 other people left. last i heard the taru was trying to get peopel to fill all the gaps while me and a few of the aliance memebers when and got soem af3 bodies.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-12-10 11:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

After reading some of the comments from people like Vestal, I now understand the "JPONRY" mindset.

damn!

Also this thread went on forever! Interesting reads O_O
[+]