First Page 2
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-10-01 17:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

A - Who would win?

B - What would the consequences of said fight be?
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-01 17:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

AV is too weak for Chuck Norris so no fight would take place.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-01 17:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck Norris once walked down the street with an erection; there were no survivors.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-10-01 17:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck Norris once went to Mars..... Which is why there is no life on Mars.
[+]
By richwood 2010-10-01 17:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

CHUCK NORRIS hands down....Don't hate!
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-01 17:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The Triforce, as seen in TLoZ games is real, however, rather than Courage, Wisdom, and Power it is of Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and Vin Diesel. The Triforce will never be brought together because Chuck thinks mohawks are gay, Mr. T thinks red hair is gay, and Vin thinks hair in general is gay.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-10-01 17:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Here we go with the Chuck Norris fanclub ***. "Chuck Norris did this, Chuck Norris did that, Chuck Norris provides me with jerk off material"
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-10-01 17:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
The Triforce, as seen in TLoZ games is real, however, rather than Courage, Wisdom, and Power it is of Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and Vin Diesel. The Triforce will never be brought together because Chuck thinks mohawks are gay, Mr. T thinks red hair is gay, and Vin thinks hair in general is gay.
Vin Diesel is gay.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-10-01 17:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

Actually I heard that Chuck Norris and Mr. T once fought. The result is what is what some scientists today call "The Big Bang Theory"
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-10-01 17:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck vs Kirin

Oh and from the comments on the page.

Siren.Itachi said:
Not even Chuck has defeated Absolute Virtue yet. He one shots Jailer of Love time after time but AV knows what awaits him and never pops...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-10-01 17:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck Norris counted to infinity.

Twice.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-10-01 17:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a horse in the chin, we now know this creature to be a giraffe.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-01 17:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Vin Diesel is gay.

He has a twin brother that actually IS gay, IIRC.

...I KNOW Bill Brasky, One time me and Brasky went out drinkin' and we came to an empty lot. Brasky and I sat there for a good year and a half and sure enough, they built a bar around us. We drank until last call and Brasky sat the place on fire, he shouted over the roar of the flames: "Always leave a place the way you found it!"

TO BILL BRASKY!!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-10-01 17:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Here we go with the Chuck Norris fanclub ***. "Chuck Norris did this, Chuck Norris did that, Chuck Norris provides me with jerk off material"

Is that The Rock as your Avatar?

I have no further comments your honor.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-10-01 17:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:

[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-10-01 17:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Vin Diesel is gay.

He has a twin brother that actually IS gay, IIRC.

...I KNOW Bill Brasky, One time me and Brasky went out drinkin' and we came to an empty lot. Brasky and I sat there for a good year and a half and sure enough, they built a bar around us. We drank until last call and Brasky sat the place on fire, he shouted over the roar of the flames: "Always leave a place the way you found it!"

TO BILL BRASKY!!!
Twin brother? No wonder he shaves his head, his bro's fro is ridiculous.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-10-01 17:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

TO BILL BRASKY!!!

PURE WIN! That is one of my favorite SNL skits of all time.
By Lollerskates 2010-10-01 17:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuck Norris built the house he was born in.
[+]
By Lollerskates 2010-10-01 17:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

When you open up a can of whoop-***, Chuck Norris jumps out.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-01 17:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
...I KNOW Bill Brasky, One time me and Brasky went out drinkin' and we came to an empty lot. Brasky and I sat there for a good year and a half and sure enough, they built a bar around us. We drank until last call and Brasky sat the place on fire, he shouted over the roar of the flames: "Always leave a place the way you found it!" TO BILL BRASKY!!!
PURE WIN! That is one of my favorite SNL skits of all time.

I know, I loved them. Too bad SNL has changed so much...

EDIT: Bill Brasky was a son of a ***! Best damned salesman in the office!
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-10-01 17:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

http://listverse.com/2010/07/16/10-truly-ridiculous-criminal-acts/ said:

If someone were to ask you who the last person anyone should ever dare to mug is, what name would be your answer? This lister is betting on 80% or better of respondents answering, “Chuck Norris.”

Amazingly, astoundingly, two idiots managed to try just that. It happened in 1994. Norris mentions this whole thing in his autobiography, “Against All Odds.” And, by his testimony, this is what happened. Honest to God, it really happened.

In 1994, right at the beginning of his run as Walker, Texas Ranger, Norris was, and still is, living in Dallas, Texas, where the show was filmed. One day he was walking down the street by himself, no entourage, no fans following him, no bodyguards, not even his wife. He turned a commercial block in the downtown skyscraper area and saw two men a little bigger than he coming straight for him from the other end of the block.

They were staring right at him, and he figured they wanted autographs, which he enjoys signing. So he walked up to them and stopped with a smile, whereupon they stood in front of him, whipped out a couple of large pocketknives, and one of them demanded, “Give me your wallet, Chuck! Give it here!”

Norris actually opened his mouth wide and then asked, “Are you insane!?”

“No! We know who you are! And we know you got a lot of money! Now give it up, or you’re dead!”

Now before we go further, let us just go over a few of the particulars. All jokes aside, Chuck Norris truly does have the following black belts: 1st degree in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 8th Degree Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do, 9th degree in Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee and Lee’s best student, Dan Inosanto, 10th degree in Shito Ryu Karate, 10th degree in Tang Soo Do, 11th degree in Chun Kuk Do.

Granted, the last art is his own concoction, a hybrid of all the best moves he has learned over the years, all blended for both self-defense and competition, and you are only allowed a 10th degree or better in anything when you found your own dojo. But suffice to say, the muggers didn’t even use guns. From a hundred feet away. They used knives within arm’s reach. What happened next was rather anti-climactic.

The police arrived about 4 minutes later, 3 officers in two cars, and were greeted by the scene of two men with SEVERELY broken arms (the bones had gone through the skin) sitting on the curb, two bloody knives in the gutter, and Chuck Norris, the Almighty Himself, leaning against the wall, wearing his beard, jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat….he shrugged at them. The police started laughing so hard that they bent over, holding their sides, unable to put the handcuffs on the muggers. One of them managed to ask, “Did you not know who he was?!”

One of them said, “Yeah, we knew who he was! We figured all that crap on TV was fake!”
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-01 17:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lollerskates said:
Lollerskates said:
Both of those aren't funny at all.
By chiptunes 2010-10-01 17:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Redaske
user: Redaske
By Asura.Redaske 2010-10-01 17:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard they named a street in California after Chuck Norris and a week later they had to change it because no one would cross Chuck Norris and survive it.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-10-01 17:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Lollerskates said:
Lollerskates said:
Tbh, most arn't in my opinion.

The erection one did make me lol though.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-01 17:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Limelyte said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Lollerskates said:
Lollerskates said:
Tbh, none are. My opinion though.
I chortle occationally when I hear a new one..most are lame tho.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-10-01 17:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Is that The Rock as your Avatar? I have no further comments your honor.

>_>;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2