New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Game Thugs
Game Thugs
First Page 2 ... 20 21 22
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't 56 colibri be too weak to level 80 players?
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 04:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of the Trial of the Magians require you to kill bird type mobs. Since Lesser Colibri are still Easy Prey at that level, they are a prime candidate for doing trials.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

... I'm pretty sure the birds at leypoint would be too weak to level 80+ players :S
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 04:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you don't know me, you can't really trust me when I say trust me, but trust me, they're still Easy prey at that level. ;p
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

idk maybe not.

Still, meh. There are camps other than the leypoint.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter said:
Since you don't know me, you can't really trust me when I say trust me, but trust me, they're still Easy prey at that level. ;p

I could have sworn they weren't but I honestly don't remember lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 04:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea there are, but the leypoint area has a high amount of birds, so naturally most people would choose there.

I finished doing one of my GK trials there a few weeks ago, and the entire area was getting destroyed by an alliance of people doing their trials. Luckily there was no exp parties running at the time.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Yet again SE supports the Thug gangs that think it is acceptable to over camp existing low level parties trying to get exp because "its fireday move we are killing the colibri for our weapon trials". In swarm a gang of 10 level 80+ players in the level 56 leypoint camp All the birds are death in seconds,leaving nothing for the low level party to exp on. Its more annoying because they tell you to move even though you have been playing there for 30min. Whatever happend to game manship, fair play, sportmanship. In RL if a football pitch had players playing in it and a higher league wanted the pitch they wouldnt be asked mid game to step aside we moving in to play. Why does SE support organised gangs that do this. SE love to support the bullies and doesnt do anything about them. Low levels and solo players are being bullied in game and nothing is being done to stop it happening.So much for fair gaming.

Also since when were games fair? It's always been about who can claim fastest, or kill most efficiently.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter said:
Yea there are, but the leypoint area has a high amount of birds, so naturally most people would choose there.

I finished doing one of my GK trials there a few weeks ago, and the entire area was getting destroyed by an alliance of people doing their trials. Luckily there was no exp parties running at the time.

Back when I used to play the Leypoint was always packed, I remember finding makeshift camps, on top of the hill and before the little alleyway were good spots, and perfect for a slow exp party.

but then I was an aggressive *** when I fished on BRD and I got EVERYTHING from every camp.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
maybe you missed the point flionheart, the low level party where exping there first why do they need to move surely the level 80s have plenty of other camps to kill these birds at. The camp was taken mid party. When the game has sooo many higher level birds including the ones in abyssea,which are very easy to kill at 80and plentiful in supply, why go take the party camps.

Did you ask them?
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 04:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
maybe you missed the point flionheart, the low level party where exping there first why do they need to move surely the level 80s have plenty of other camps to kill these birds at. The camp was taken mid party. When the game has sooo many higher level birds including the ones in abyssea,which are very easy to kill at 80and plentiful in supply, why go take the party camps.

Most people always "look out for number one". There really is no better explanation I can think of. It's just the way people are.

*Edit* To add on to that, only thing you can do is to try and reason with them. If they are reasonable enough, they'll realize that they're being a-holes and move. But then again, if they were reasonable, they wouldn't have been doing this to begin with. lol
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-13 04:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

kyi people will be *** no matter what. it doesn't matter the time/place/situtation *** will be ***.

saying that SE "supports" something that can't be fixed is not only unreasonable but kind of dumb.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Exp Parties > Trial Parties. Especially if exp party was there first.

Lets not be douchebags etc.

Not squares fault though. Hate the people who did it, not SE.
By Artemicion 2010-09-13 04:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm kind of sad that Abyssea killed conventional exp parties. It's pretty much Abyssea or being on your own with FoV ._.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

When did I ever say hate SE?

I meant the people who do it...

The entire thread is about how SE condones bullying.

That's kinda ridiculous.
 Ifrit.Showmo
Server: Ifrit
user: showmo456
By Ifrit.Showmo 2010-09-13 04:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
... I'm pretty sure the birds at leypoint would be too weak to level 80+ players :S
Might wanna check this thread out (from post #46 & beyond):
Level 80 and Aggro - And the Robber Crabs shall live on...

The Lesser Colibri should check as too weak to Lv. 80+'s, but SE did something to the /check/aggro "formula" so that anything that checked EP to Lv. 75 will from now on check as EP to even a Lv. 99. They most likely did this to keep Magian quests "easier" rather than having to go & find higher level mobs.

Post deleted by User.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Showmo said:
Flionheart said:
Might wanna check this thread out (from post #46 & beyond):
Level 80 and Aggro - And the Robber Crabs shall live on...

The Lesser Colibri should check as too weak to Lv. 80+'s, but SE did something to the /check/aggro "formula" so that anything that checked EP to Lv. 75 will from now on check as EP to even a Lv. 99. They most likely did this to keep Magian quests "easier" rather than having to go & find higher level mobs.

I was wondering about that, ***. Good idea though.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-09-13 04:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The reason it's allowed is because they're not purposefully grieving you. They're actively trying to work on their Magian trials.

Don't get me wrong, what they did is bs, and they're ***. Still doesn't mean it's wrong though.
[+]
By Artemicion 2010-09-13 04:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

IMO they should just make more scary-as-*** birds/bees/bats/whatevers
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

When did I ever say hate SE?

I meant the people who do it...

The entire thread is about how SE condones bullying.

That's kinda ridiculous.

I didn't say I agreed with that. I was just voicing my opinion in the matter since I know everyone cares so much about what I have to say.

;b

but yeah to say the condone it is ridiculous. lol

<3 We do care barti, you're like the jesus of this board :D

Post deleted by User.
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-13 04:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'm kind of sad that Abyssea killed conventional exp parties. It's pretty much Abyssea or being on your own with FoV ._.

well the problem with conventional partys was the fact that people looked (and found) the most efficient way to gain exp (the best camp and the best job setup) and once they did poo pooed on any other method of gaining exp.

This ment that unless you had so and so job gl soloing your exp :/

Abyssea fixed that problem. Now any and every job can gain exp at a good rate. I'm not saying abyssea is flawless but its much better then how it used to be.
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 04:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
(Sorry I'm not trying to derail, I thought Jaerik was the Jesus of posters though. :x)

Nah Jaerik is god, you're his son sent down to put us all on the right path!
First Page 2 ... 20 21 22