Why Does Your Server Make You QQ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why does your server make you QQ?
Why does your server make you QQ?
First Page 2 3 4 5

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

inb4omgtheyactuallydoballistaon[server]

they only do ballista on Fenrir!

i don't think Asura can handle Ballista lol or anything where PVP is done >.> that's asking for unneeded drama!

this server needs moar of that thingy you do with the NPC in the zone where it drops you to lvl 20 thingy for the items and stuffs.. idr the name but you know what im talking about!
Garrison, they're fun!
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I don't understand this thread, or at least the parts that blame peoples attitudes for the server being "crap". Like.. if the bad people/experiences on your server > the friends you play with, why stay there? All these "***", "noobs", "not decent players", "gimps" etc exist iirc every..where...?

The only reason a server really even matters IMO** is to find the people you actually enjoy playing with.

I have people I enjoy playing with, which is why I stay, my LS and friends are awesome. And because I can have shout wars with people in WG when they want to complain over something stupid in-game and not resort to a player warning like everyone else seems to want to.
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-08 15:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I'd be sad/pissed if I got transferred to Asura too.

For what reason?

Unless you go looking for trouble, you won't find it often. People are crazy overdramatic around here I swear. lol

I willingly transferred there (regrettably) for 6 months. It was a miserable experience aside from being able to hang out with Celene back when she played. People were generally uppity, unfriendly, unhelpful, snobbish, greedy, and just not nice to be around. This applied to both social and high level situations.

I don't have to look for trouble when it's all over the place.
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

they only do ballista on Fenrir!

i don't think Asura can handle Ballista lol or anything where PVP is done >.> that's asking for unneeded drama!

this server needs moar of that thingy you do with the NPC in the zone where it drops you to lvl 20 thingy for the items and stuffs.. idr the name but you know what im talking about!

Eco-warrior?

/has a brain-damaging flashback

Garrison*?

yea! nothing like Dying and stuff for fun and Enjoying it!
at least its practice for ppl who really dont understand what teamwork and stuff is. seems to be a BIG prob on Asura.

Everyone so Thirsty for items they seriously don't know how to play.

if you did a shout in WG right now for an event, and you ask ppl about their gear, their answer would be: "whats Freelot?" just totally ignoring your question!
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 15:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
they only do ballista on Fenrir! i don't think Asura can handle Ballista lol or anything where PVP is done >.> that's asking for unneeded drama! this server needs moar of that thingy you do with the NPC in the zone where it drops you to lvl 20 thingy for the items and stuffs.. idr the name but you know what im talking about!
Eco-warrior? /has a brain-damaging flashback Garrison*?
yea! nothing like Dying and stuff for fun and Enjoying it! at least its practice for ppl who really dont understand what teamwork and stuff is. seems to be a BIG prob on Asura. Everyone so Thirsty for items they seriously don't know how to play. if you did a shout in WG right now for an event, and you ask ppl about their gear, their answer would be: "whats Freelot?" just totally ignoring your question!
Asura is pimp haters can go to hell.
 Asura.Exodina
user: Exodina
By Asura.Exodina 2010-07-08 15:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura's not that bad. Hell, I willingly transferred there from Ramuh and it was a wonderful change. Until the gimptastic players with the top gear showed up (thank you, level-sync). Yes, Asura has its fair share of asshats, but what server doesn't? I agree with Shayka, though.. The whiners need to gtfo. If you're that miserable, just pay the $25 and go to another server.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 15:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Exodina said:
Asura's not that bad. Hell, I willingly transferred there from Ramuh and it was a wonderful change. Until the gimptastic players with the top gear showed up (thank you, level-sync). Yes, Asura has its fair share of asshats, but what server doesn't? I agree with Shayka, though.. The whiners need to gtfo. If you're that miserable, just pay the $25 and go to another server.
we need to meet. My mh tonight be there.
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:

Ok the pimped is mentally Gimped?

can totally agree with that for sure~
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-08 15:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

All servers are alike in the sense of having their share of asshats and nice people more or less. However, some have a more narrow and wider margin of those than others.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 15:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Serano said:
Ok the pimped is mentally Gimped? can totally agree with that for sure~
what server is not gimp? or has a share of gimpness?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
All servers are alike in the sense of having their share of asshats and nice people more or less. However, some have a more narrow and wider margin of those than others.
I'd say merged servers are worse though. Think about it, you have all the asshats from one server and all the asshats from another, combine the two and you have twice the asshats, though I more prefer to call them raging twatwaffles, it fits better.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

never been a a server that literally shouts for any and every possible event there is on FFXI.

From omega/ultima, Odin to Dynamis-whatever zone!
there are Very few Linkshells open to ppl that aren't full of morons that really don't know wtf they are doing at anything teamwork related.

and the ones that are good are full of Greedy Nerds! so its a lose/lose situation.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Which should be obvious. More people, more chances for baddies Also more chances to make friends. :b
Well we're friends cause of it =p Even if I don't get to randomly poke you anymore, since I don't come across you in-game often.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Exodina
By Asura.Exodina 2010-07-08 15:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Exodina said:
w00t w00t!
Asura.Shayka said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I'd say merged servers are worse though. Think about it, you have all the asshats from one server and all the asshats from another, combine the two and you have twice the asshats, though I more prefer to call them raging twatwaffles, it fits better.

Shay, I love your vocabulary. XD I can't wait to transfer back~!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Which should be obvious. More people, more chances for baddies Also more chances to make friends. :b
Well we're friends cause of it =p Even if I don't get to randomly poke you anymore, since I don't come across you in-game often.

I get around.

Wait..
Well damn! XD
Asura.Exodina said:
^^ <3 I can't wait for you to be back!
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 15:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Exodina said:
Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Exodina said:
w00t w00t!
Asura.Shayka said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
when u commin bk!?!
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

i don't wanna be friends with you if you cant give me 25k/hr+ Merit/exp pts!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

i don't wanna be friends with you if you cant give me 25k/hr Merit/exp pts!
XD well fine! I didn't wanna be friends anyway! I don't even do parties these days, merit or otherwise >.> Unless a bunch of friends recruit me for one ><!
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Ericka said:
never been a a server that literally shouts for any and every possible event there is on FFXI.

From omega/ultima, Odin to Dynamis-whatever zone!
there are Very few Linkshells open to ppl that aren't full of morons that really don't know wtf they are doing at anything teamwork related.

and the ones that are good are full of Greedy Nerds! so its a lose/lose situation.

So like.. why do you stay? That's an honest question I'm not trying to be mean. You just sound like you hate the place enough to justify moving. lol

because i love my friends very much <3
its like living in a bad neighborhood but the ppl that live next to you are awesomeness.
[+]
 Asura.Exodina
By Asura.Exodina 2010-07-08 15:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Exodina said:
Asura.Serano said:
Asura.Exodina said:
w00t w00t!
Asura.Shayka said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
when u commin bk!?!

90 days from when I transferred. o_O Although, I might be on XIV at that point but who knows?!
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 15:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Ericka said:
never been a a server that literally shouts for any and every possible event there is on FFXI. From omega/ultima, Odin to Dynamis-whatever zone! there are Very few Linkshells open to ppl that aren't full of morons that really don't know wtf they are doing at anything teamwork related. and the ones that are good are full of Greedy Nerds! so its a lose/lose situation.
So like.. why do you stay? That's an honest question I'm not trying to be mean. You just sound like you hate the place enough to justify moving. lol
because i love my friends very much <3 its like living in a bad neighborhood but the ppl that live next to you are awesomeness.
luv u too