Why Does Your Server Make You QQ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why does your server make you QQ?
Why does your server make you QQ?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-08 13:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
SE should combine all the servers together. 70,000 players during peak times, awesome.
ohgod lag would be horrible everywhere -_-
 Asura.Darkultima
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darkultima 2010-07-08 13:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
SE should combine all the servers together. 70,000 players during peak times, awesome.

HNM would be fun...
...or not.
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 13:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
HNM would be fun... ...or not.
Not!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-08 13:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

HNM would be fun...
...or not.
yeah my internet would get upset with me quite often if that happened
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-07-08 13:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

HNM would be fun...
...or not.

Dynamis would be extremely fun. :X
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-07-08 13:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

HNM would be fun...
...or not.

Dynamis would be extremely fun. :X

Well the economy would plummet. Not that it already hasn't, amirite?

Post deleted by User.
By Haduken 2010-07-08 13:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Cilla said:
Titan no better. Full of elitist and unfriendly people :/ Sad thing is I've made more respectable friends from the JP side then the NA people. I just log in during the morning and group with them for events and log out after lol

Titan once used to be full of very friendly people,but something happened about 2 years ago to that server,and it is a un-pleasant shithole now.I took a long break,came back and either my good buds stopped playing or tuned into these arrogant pos I choose not to be apart of...even if it means getting nice stuff.But that just me *moved on* I am on Leviathan now and the numbers are tolerable,but the gd! JP don't sleep on this server is my only complaint. Peace.
 Titan.Cilla
Server: Titan
user: Cylla
By Titan.Cilla 2010-07-08 13:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Haduken said:
Titan.Cilla said:
Titan no better. Full of elitist and unfriendly people :/ Sad thing is I've made more respectable friends from the JP side then the NA people. I just log in during the morning and group with them for events and log out after lol

Titan once used to be full of very friendly people,but something happened about 2 years ago to that server,and it is a un-pleasant shithole now.I took a long break,came back and either my good buds stopped playing or tuned into these arrogant pos I choose not to be apart of...even if it means getting nice stuff.But that just me *moved on* I am on Leviathan now and the numbers are tolerable,but the gd! JP don't sleep on this server is my only complaint. Peace.

That sounds 100% right. I came back after a year break also to people who used to be friends pretty much changed in to self centered *** and elitist jerks that tagged along with them. Kinda makes me sorry that I ever came back, but since FFXIV coming out in a few months (that if SE don't push it back) may as well enjoy the time, ignore the idiots and play the game.

If not for FFXIV coming out soon, would move servers. If they push the date back, think I'll go looking in to a new server ^^

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-08 14:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Haduken said:
Titan.Cilla said:

*** do not exist! They are just a figment of your imagination! 2 years ago your server was given the nicest place to be award!
lol pandy...wait nvm.
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 14:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

my Server Sux and i QQ about it because its a sad thing that only a few ppl are decent enough to be worthwhile!

Even the pimped are Gimped! so gear really means nada when no one has Skillz!

Not to mention the Rush of Retards that wanna do the most challenging events.

its Asura!

its even hard to find decent players for a merit/exp pt for 25k an hr ;;

Asura Suxxxxx!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 14:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
my Server Sux and i QQ about it because its a sad thing that only a few ppl are decent enough to be worthwhile! Even the pimped are Gimped! so gear really means nada when no one has Skillz! Not to mention the Rush of Retards that wanna do the most challenging events. its Asura! its even hard to find decent players for a merit/exp pt for 25k an hr ;; Asura Suxxxxx!

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Aneu
Server: Leviathan
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-07-08 14:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss my dead server (Remora) too, everywhere you go, and everything you do... there's too many others doing it too.
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 14:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

People from ***-sura post on here because they rather be on forums than their server.

Mhmm this is true!

i would spend 25$ and Hop to another Server but i don't feel like making new friends and going through the motions and stuff. might as well stay here on this shitty server ;; @least i have some friends that are decent and understand the game ;; too bad they're unhappy with Asura as well and thinking of quitting ;;

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 14:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I don't care if I get flamed for this, because I do like my server, but I do wish they'd bring Pande back or offer free server transfers so all the whiny *** can gtfo my server. We had enough whiny *** before the merge, now its just bah =/
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 14:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandy ppl helped Asura out A LOT. if i recall correctly, we couldn't keep AC for nothing. we were losing it every 2 weeks or so before the merge. i know for a fact we would've never seen Throne room if it wasn't the the merge.

i cant blame the "server" i just blame the retards that are on this server that makes this server look horrid. only ppl that complain "in game" about the merge mostly is asurans.

im sure theres a bunch of failing players on every server, just this server seems to stand out more then others.

Asura.Ericka said:
People from ***-sura post on here because they rather be on forums than their server.

Mhmm this is true!

i would spend 25$ and Hop to another Server but i don't feel like making new friends and going through the motions and stuff. might as well stay here on this shitty server ;; @least i have some friends that are decent and understand the game ;; too bad they're unhappy with Asura as well and thinking of quitting ;;

We could all be fwiends!

we can be BFF!!! :D
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka said:
Pandy ppl helped Asura out A LOT. if i recall correctly, we couldn't keep AC for nothing. we were losing it every 2 weeks or so before the merge. i know for a fact we would've never seen Throne room if it wasn't the the merge.

i cant blame the "server" i just blame the retards that are on this server that makes this server look horrid. only ppl that complain "in game" about the merge mostly is asurans.

im sure theres a bunch of failing players on every server, just this server seems to stand out more then others.
I'm not saying for all the Pande people to go away, but the ones that are bitching and there are many Pande AND Asuran's that ***, I've seen it from both sides, the ones that wanna whine, IDGAF if they came from Siren, if you're on this server and hate it, then change to another. The merge did help with more people, its the attitudes from both sides that annoy me. We're all stuck on this server together unless someone wants to pay 25$ and leave.

This one stands out more because the big babies like to draw attention to it, by making player warnings over nothing -.-

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-08 15:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
You know, I don't care if I get flamed for this, because I do like my server,

YOU FOOL!
Asura.Shayka said:
but I do wish they'd bring Pande back or offer free server transfers

Yaaaaaay, I would be happy to go back even if it is just me.
Asura.Shayka said:
so all the whiny *** can gtfo my server. We had enough whiny *** before the merge, now its just bah =/

OH! Your server you say? OH! I am sorry your highness, but I have a question. Why did you take 11 hours to do work on your server Wednesday?

*** you, people that regard anyone not happy with ***-sura "whiny ***" can get hit in the face with a nine and a half foot pole.
I'd be happy you went back too. Yea sure, "my" server, I like to do long maint to piss people off, its fun, didn't you know that? Jeez, have to ruin peoples game time sometime, otherwise it'd be boring!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-08 15:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the Asspanda merge was a terrible idea, it's too crowded now. Except we did get Bart out of it :D
 Sylph.Darkei
Server: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2010-07-08 15:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

campaing douchebags
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-08 15:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be sad/pissed if I got transferred to Asura too.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ericka
By Asura.Ericka 2010-07-08 15:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

inb4omgtheyactuallydoballistaon[server]

they only do ballista on Fenrir!

i don't think Asura can handle Ballista lol or anything where PVP is done >.> that's asking for unneeded drama!

this server needs moar of that thingy you do with the NPC in the zone where it drops you to lvl 20 thingy for the items and stuffs.. idr the name but you know what im talking about!