How Soloable Is CoP Now?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How soloable is CoP now?
How soloable is CoP now?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Tebernok66 2010-06-22 07:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to do any CoP missions/fights since update. I'm on Diabolos fight and wondering if it is in fact possible to solo.
 Caitsith.Beanie
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Beanie
By Caitsith.Beanie 2010-06-22 07:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I was walking through sacrarium today and found some guys trying to duo 4-3. they didn't need me at all and that fight wasn't even close to duo-able before. I dont' think you'll have any problems getting up to at least the airship fight solo.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Server: Cerberus
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-22 07:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I was *** around last night with the "new" cop zones.
I destroyed Ouryu drg/sam.
I'd imagine Diabolos wouldn't be much of a threat either.
In fact, nothing is scary anymore.
:O
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-22 07:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If Diabolos is soloable, it's still going to be a pretty nasty fight.. =/ He's mean as hell.. Duo-Trio probably very possible with some level of care/strategy. At least the way I see it anyways.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2010-06-22 08:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know if Ancient Vows is soloable or duo/trio? Been stuck on this forever. Every group I've had get together disbands after farming scales.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-22 08:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
If Diabolos is soloable, it's still going to be a pretty nasty fight.. =/ He's mean as hell.. Duo-Trio probably very possible with some level of care/strategy. At least the way I see it anyways.

To a 75+ player? Never. That fight used to be a 40 cap as far as i remember. Youll prolly resist nightmare etc.
 Leviathan.Darkmod
Server: Leviathan
user: darkmod
By Leviathan.Darkmod 2010-06-22 09:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Interested in mammet fight solo/duo ability.

Though, from what I'm reading it should be a cake walk, woot!
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
Server: Bismarck
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2010-06-22 09:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Darkmod said:
Interested in mammet fight solo/duo ability.

Though, from what I'm reading it should be a cake walk, woot!

Mammets solo as 68DRG/34DNC was easy enough
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-22 09:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's very soloable at some extent, grab a duo partner incase, don't think everything is a walk on the park.

I'm duoing it with my friend, anyone on phoenix who wants to jump on the wagon better do it now we starting from road forks.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-22 09:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone tried O/U yet?
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-06-22 10:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
It's very soloable at some extent, grab a duo partner incase, don't think everything is a walk on the park.

I'm duoing it with my friend, anyone on phoenix who wants to jump on the wagon better do it now we starting from road forks.
let me get up to that point! and yea ill join ya lol
 Valefor.Burrows
user: Burrows
By Valefor.Burrows 2010-06-22 10:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So are the crag fights soloable?
 Cerberus.Hecubus
By Cerberus.Hecubus 2010-06-22 10:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

diabolos = easy solo blu76/nin38
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-06-22 10:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So does this mean one can solo/Duo UO? and all BCNM's are removed or has anyone tried it?
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-06-22 10:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Burrows said:
So are the crag fights soloable?

Definitely, I took zero damage from the boss fights and neither did my duoing partner. Just be careful of the Idle Wanderers on the way up as they are IT to lvl 75.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-22 10:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah degs, hit me a /tell if I'm online. though, I think you sshould start soloing the CoP you are in now since I might solo mine till something is duoable or whatnot.
By Hyper 2010-06-22 11:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just soloed Mammet fight as a SAM75/DNC37. The fight was a joke, they barely even touched me. You could do that fight naked now.
 Bahamut.Enalia
Server: Bahamut
user: Enalia
By Bahamut.Enalia 2010-06-22 11:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If DRG can solo Oryu, thing BLM or SAM can? Cause I am looking for some sweet vengeance on him >:|
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-22 11:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hes sleepable, so maybe blm can sleep nuke lol
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-06-22 11:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Enalia said:
If DRG can solo Oryu, thing BLM or SAM can? Cause I am looking for some sweet vengeance on him >:|
If you can sleep him with 40 blm then im sure 75+ wouldn't have an issue sleeping and you can just T1 nuke his *** for revenge. (I don't know why tho, that was one of the easier fights..lol)
 Bahamut.Slingblayde
By Bahamut.Slingblayde 2010-06-22 11:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder what the airship fight is going to be like. That fight was like Kryptonite, must have taken me 15 tries to win it finally, and we won with 36 seconds left. QQ
Snoll Tsar should be interesting too, get a couple SAM's to go ballistic, that should be fun to watch.
 Bahamut.Enalia
By Bahamut.Enalia 2010-06-22 11:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Enalia said:
If you can sleep him with 40 blm then im sure 75 wouldn't have an issue sleeping and you can just T1 nuke his *** for revenge. (I don't know why tho, that was one of the easier fights..lol)

There was a person in the group I went with didn't know how the hell to listen, nor cast at the same time. After an hour of dry runs to see if we could stop failing, I lost patients and left -.-
 Lakshmi.Visc
Server: Lakshmi
user: Visc
By Lakshmi.Visc 2010-06-22 11:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Enalia said:

Ouryu has 5,000-6,000 HP. At 75 or 76, you would probably gut him within a minute with 2hr up.

To put things in perspective, what takes an entire party at level 50 compared to one at 75, it's like you're fighting a Mysticmaker Profblix +1(Moldavite earring NM). Just sit there, swing and go AFK.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-06-22 11:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The only fight I can imagine now being solo is Airship..maybe Pots but who knows. Lol imagine the Pot fight with 6 lvl 80 Blm's how easy that would be. Or just go with 4 dd's /dnc and each solo a pot.

Cop is just as easy as ZM and Nation quests now..lol maybe easier.
 Bahamut.Enalia
By Bahamut.Enalia 2010-06-22 11:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Visc said:
Bahamut.Enalia said:

Ouryu has 5,000-6,000 HP. At 75 or 76, you would probably gut him within a minute with 2hr up.

To put things in perspective, what takes an entire party at level 50 compared to one at 75, it's like you're fighting a Mysticmaker Profblix 1(Moldavite earring NM). Just sit there, swing and go AFK.

lol. I'm a chicken of a player. (Though I do tend to have these random moments of bravado that get me killed) I like to be sure of stuff. XD

Mmm. I think I'm gonna go hang out with him later today.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-06-22 11:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Enalia said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Enalia said:
If you can sleep him with 40 blm then im sure 75 wouldn't have an issue sleeping and you can just T1 nuke his *** for revenge. (I don't know why tho, that was one of the easier fights..lol)
There was a person in the group I went with didn't know how the hell to listen, nor cast at the same time. After an hour of dry runs to see if we could stop failing, I lost patients and left -.-
Well if you need any help with CoP hit me up I can help whenever I am on..so many ppl helped me get it done that I should return the favor!

Edit: And there are alot of fights that I would love nothing more than to solo on Drg or 2 Hour on sam..Like Tenzen for instance!!
 Bahamut.Enalia
By Bahamut.Enalia 2010-06-22 11:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

=
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Enalia said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Enalia said:
Well if you need any help with CoP hit me up I can help whenever I am on..so many ppl helped me get it done that I should return the favor!

Edit: And there are alot of fights that I would love nothing more than to solo on Drg or 2 Hour on sam..Like Tenzen for instance!!

=D Okay! And XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-22 11:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:

To a 75 player? Never. That fight used to be a 40 cap as far as i remember. Youll prolly resist nightmare etc.

It might just be that doing it the traditional way is still fresh in my mind.. It's pretty easy to get *** in that fight..
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-06-22 11:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
To a 75 player? Never. That fight used to be a 40 cap as far as i remember. Youll prolly resist nightmare etc.
It might just be that doing it the traditional way is still fresh in my mind.. It's pretty easy to get *** in that fight..
Its true but I think you could solo it easy enough...Blu could just spam headbut to stop nightmare and with Sam's 2 hour it might not last long enough to even get one off..I doubt it will survive 5~6 Ws's.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6