How Soloable Is CoP Now?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How soloable is CoP now?
How soloable is CoP now?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-23 22:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Ramuh.Yitzhak said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
On a side note... anyone else seeing all the Canadians in this thread :o?

They have internet in Canada?

A slightly better version than what the Mexicans have.

7MB of speed here you get more if your in toronto with optic cables.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-23 22:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I take it your internet kind of sucks up there huh??
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-23 22:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

7mb is a good speed, gets stuff done
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-06-24 01:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

beats my 2mb..........
 Leviathan.Lexington
Server: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2010-06-24 01:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get me started on the Aussie net speeds >.>
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-24 01:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Rinky bro!! Whats up!!
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 01:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I just LOOOOVE and ADORE all the butthurt on this thread over CoP going uncapped.
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Bahamut.Habs said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
One of the hardest thing in CoP's are those stupid *** mammets, my static failed on that fight more then we failed all other fights put together.. I can't imagine they'd be too much of a problem now.. Hell me and a friend Duo the uncapped ENM version of Mammets (DNC and RDM) The only reason I'm unsure of Diabolos is because of his TP moves I'm sure some jobs could probably do it NP, but others, if his moves stick a lot even to 75, could really screw you over.
Friend solod Mammet fight this morning. He went in at half his hp and walked out with half of his hp. It was a pretty fast fight according to him.

i couldnt help but notice you post alot of drivel.you of course realize that oldtimes consider guys like you a noob.you spout off crap that wiki tells you and believe its gospel.you also seem to think you have a clue,but i wonder.if you havent done cop how long have you been playing...

o ya one last thing:cop was hard to keep the riff raff out,as well as no skill wonders.all that removing the cap has done is placate the noobs meripo wonders and skilless hacks.

Agreed! CoP was supposed to be the boot camp of FFXI.... now you can just easily breeze through it...

Thank you for calling us unskilled players those that haven't beaten CoP. You just earned hate from probably 40% of the population.

I soloed mountain climb this morning, it was soloable from the start, the group that was with me fell behind, so hence why I soloed it. when I finished I tried to lead them to top and they still couldn't get it right.

so YES ITS TRUE, it's not a myth when you say you can't get a group going that knows what the *** they are doing.

Get over it, you beat it, you have maximum skill, no one on this forum *** cares, don't come here spouting other's aren't skilled players, just because YOU MAD CoP got uncapped. specially on a thread obviously full of people who haven't done CoP.

MOVE ALONG.

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-24 02:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You soloed it Darki !! What job and sub please???
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-06-24 02:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I just LOOOOVE and ADORE all the butthurt on this thread over CoP going uncapped.

Thank you for calling us unskilled players those that haven't beaten CoP. You just earned hate from probably 40% of the population.

Get over it, you beat it, you have maximum skill, no one on this forum *** cares, don't come here spouting other's aren't skilled players, just because YOU MAD CoP got uncapped. specially on a thread obviously full of people who haven't done CoP.

MOVE ALONG.

This
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
You soloed it Darki !! What job and sub please???
40WHM BABEZ!
I didn't mean the fight being hard, I mean't people were being stupid climbing up the mountain and actually needed help for that, and when I helped them fight NM I kept telling them to pull it out of spawn spot or it will regen itself, it regenarated like 4 times im not kidding.

I was setting an example on how getting a good group going is actually difficult, and not just another excuse to why someone hasn't beaten CoP.

Whats going on this thread is;

Players who havent done CoP are happy over lift
players who have, are mad,
some players who have AND are mad, come here /rage and call everyone a noob/unskilled etc.
players who havent done CoP calling those players elitists with no life.

if anything, calling someone a noob with no skills for not beating CoP is as bad as calling someone a no-life elitist. Simply because we don't know the circumstances in which everyone plays.
We also don't know the why a player hasn't beaten CoP, SO people are making a judgement with a lot of ignorance over the player. Lol.

ANYWAYS anyone who comes in here spouting ppl are noobz with no skillz for not beating CoP defenately deserves the '*** you elitist' treatment. For being an ignorant, should get treated like an ignorant!

so before you judge someone to why they haven't beaten CoP, you should stop and think with yourself WHY. And actually come up with a more rational reason other than lack of Skill.

/thread
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 02:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It going uncapped makes it less of a hassle for me to get my alts sea >.> already done it 4 times for friends and an alt or two. I don't mind having it ultra easy any other time I do it.

So what if it's a breeze now. It's been out for like ever. It should be a breeze now. People who don't have time to shout for help or don't have good enough friends to help deserve a chance at getting sea as much as anyone else imo.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-24 02:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting a group period is difficult!! Several of my LS's say they will help, but some how they are "busy" when I bring it up. In most of my LS's I am the only one without full COP done. I have been playing for 8 months now and hopefully with the new changes I can get most of it done by myself!!
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I soloed all the subligars that I wanted earlier and helped a group with that 4-3 mission, Finally got that Thf subligar lol.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Getting a group period is difficult!! Several of my LS's say they will help, but some how they are "busy" when I bring it up. In most of my LS's I am the only one without full COP done. I have been playing for 8 months now and hopefully with the new changes I can get most of it done by myself!!

I beat road forks as 76rdm/LOLYESIKNOWGIMPSUB37NIN

the NM I advice take a friend if you don't have atleast 1 solid 75. The mountain climb theres a pretty good guide on wiki, and even a video posted up, I didn't look at video but it should clarify your view on how it's done. if you haven't done it btw.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
It going uncapped makes it less of a hassle for me to get my alts sea >.> already done it 4 times for friends and an alt or two. I don't mind having it ultra easy any other time I do it.

So what if it's a breeze now. It's been out for like ever. It should be a breeze now. People who don't have time to shout for help or don't have good enough friends to help deserve a chance at getting sea as much as anyone else imo.

agreed, why can't the world be a happier place and everyone have a positive view on these things?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

agreed, why can't the world be a happier place and everyone have a positive view on these things?

People forget that we were all new to this crap at some point or another D:
By tingletaru 2010-06-24 02:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
I soloed all the subligars that I wanted earlier and helped a group with that 4-3 mission, Finally got that Thf subligar lol.

I did the same thing earlier with the subligars... got one for RNG/COR, THF/DNC, and DRG... I really want the Rapparee, but I could only get a hold of one of the items Brygid requested lulz. I'll have to wait a bit I guess.

Boyfriend and I did Mammets through Diabolos fight duo, for Mammets I was 68DRG/34DNC and he was 69NIN/34DNC. The rest I went 70SMN/35WHM. For Diabolos, he went 69BLM/34WHM for stun. We kicked ***, everything was so easy :P
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I vaguely recall telling YOU to be optimistic yesterday, although I said it in somewhat of a drunken manner. :b

that is still today for me! it's not tomorrow till I sleep! :B

AND NOW I TOOK YOUR ADVICE, be happy ~.~ I'm happy, I nuked my *** twix craving, HOW CAN I NOT BE HAPPY!?
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

tingletaru said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

I did the same thing earlier with the subligars... got one for RNG/COR, THF/DNC, and DRG... I really want the Rapparee, but I could only get a hold of one of the items Brygid requested lulz. I'll have to wait a bit I guess.

Boyfriend and I did Mammets through Diabolos fight duo, for Mammets I was 68DRG/34DNC and he was 69NIN/34DNC. The rest I went 70SMN/35WHM. For Diabolos, he went 69BLM/34WHM for stun. We kicked ***, everything was so easy :P

Very nice lol, I want to redo all the fights just for revenge xD
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I vaguely recall telling YOU to be optimistic yesterday, although I said it in somewhat of a drunken manner. :b

that is still today for me! it's not tomorrow till I sleep! :B

AND NOW I TOOK YOUR ADVICE, be happy ~.~ I'm happy, I nuked my *** twix craving, HOW CAN I NOT BE HAPPY!?

I won't be happy till I can have chick-fil-a or Wendy's or Mcdonald's breakfast again D:
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 02:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

Honestly, I've had sea for a very long time and not to sound mean but I *** HATED helping people get it. I mean I helped; but doesn't mean I liked it. I know so many people who would refuse to help anyone do anything because it was too much work for them. Or they used the "I'm busy" excuse.

This makes it so much easier for everyone. No more bitching about helping people; no more bitching about not getting help on something. No more countless hours of seeing people shout for a 6th for some cake mission.

People who are bitching about it being "too easy now" should have stepped up and helped people who needed help in the past instead of bitching about it now. It doesnt effect you in anyway except for more competition on zones for certain events but unless you got sea before the patch you shouldn't need much from sea now anyway.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

tingletaru said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

oh yeah, CoP is going to be fun for those that have lovers in the game D: MAKES ME FEEL LONELY BRAH.

I have my son i have my son *touches tummy* WE'LL DUO IT UNLESS YOU MAKE ME PUKEPUKEPUKE.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By tingletaru 2010-06-24 02:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
tingletaru said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Yes kicking all of the Mammets' *** felt sooooo good! :D Also, chick-fil-a breakfast is *** yummy!
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Btw I'm excited as hell to finally be able to do CoP around my hectic work/life schedule, without having to find random *** strangers in pickups. :x

-----

It's also funny to note:

Some of the same people who are mad that CoP is uncapped/easier are the same ones who will chide you for not having done it already, with the lines like "well it's easy anyway just get it done"

So now when it IS easy, it's suddenly this gigantic problem. lolol

I've noticed this too lol
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-24 02:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the advice Darki, you rock!! And Surreal, I so agree with you!!
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-24 02:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

tingletaru said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
tingletaru said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Yes kicking all of the Mammets' *** felt sooooo good! :D Also, chick-fil-a breakfast is *** yummy!

Oh yes it is lol.. It just gets expensive quick XD SO glad they added the spicy chicken sandwich @_@
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 02:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Btw I'm excited as hell to finally be able to do CoP around my hectic work/life schedule, without having to find random *** strangers in pickups. :x

-----

It's also funny to note:

Some of the same people who are mad that CoP is uncapped/easier are the same ones who will chide you for not having done it already, with the lines like "well it's easy anyway just get it done"

So now when it IS easy, it's suddenly this gigantic problem. lolol

yeah, now you are more of a noob if you don't have it, you are STILL a noob if you beat it though.
You can never win :B ever.

By tingletaru 2010-06-24 02:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you all. <3
Good night! ^^