New Greedalox Quest
First Page 2 3 4
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-02 08:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

And there was much rejoicing and dancing in the streets.

This makes me want to wear boxers on my head and buy lots of candy and give it to old people.

WIN WIN WIN
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-02 09:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

IF this means we will be getting more room in our Gobbie bags..

....i'm In like flynn...

Bluffnix... You pussy... Show me what you got???

...Bring it!!!!<The People's Gesture..>

Im all done.. 80/80

Make sure on the end tho to save the Deathstone and Angelstone..

Don't Sell em.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-02 09:07:23
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still on 60. >.>;
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-02 09:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was at fanfest in an interview that gobbie bags were orignaly made to support up to 90 slots, so I think its safe to assume that there will be 2 new quests to increase by 5 each.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-02 09:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm willing to bet that after spending 300k on the previous two gobbiebag quests, the next ones are going to look something like this:

Item 1: Damascus Ingot.
Item 2: Damascene Cloth.
Item 3: Behemoth Leather.
Item 4: Star Sapphire.
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-02 11:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
I'm willing to bet that after spending 300k on the previous two gobbiebag quests, the next ones are going to look something like this:

And that will be the death of me. ;-;
 Fairy.Winterlight
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Winterlight 2009-03-02 11:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

90 would be good but I hope they don't add more elemental gear to eat up those slots. Like elemental hats or something like that in addition to the staves, grips, belts...
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-02 11:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Elemental hats...
Well, 'least this would be an item you can actually see.
>.>
<.<
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-02 12:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:

Ow...
Just... ow...
If this is true, I died a little inside.

~Yote
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-02 12:35:38

I'm both shocked and happy of this, considering SE would wallow in their own misery over the "memory limitations" of PS2 preventing them from adding more storage, but I guess they push the envelope or pull their head out of their *** finally. Either way I am extremely happy to hear so.

I do hope these quests will be actual full fledged quests where you have to go a bunch of places, get cutscenes, maybe kill a NM or two then come back and get it. Paying a shitload of gil for fancy items just doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Anyways, what I was hoping for is instead of one massive bag with "x" amount of slots, they should create a more sophisticated method of storage to make sorting easier. Maybe give us say... 10 boxes, to which we can label whatever we want and store what would be applicable. Name them after the jobs you play, the craft you're building up, etc. etc. Tell me what you think of my idea.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-02 12:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'm both shocked and happy of this, considering SE would wallow in their own misery over the "memory limitations" of PS2 preventing them from adding more storage, but I guess they push the envelope or pull their head out of their *** finally. Either way I am extremely happy to hear so.

I do hope these quests will be actual full fledged quests where you have to go a bunch of places, get cutscenes, maybe kill a NM or two then come back and get it. Paying a shitload of gil for fancy items just doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Anyways, what I was hoping for is instead of one massive bag with "x" amount of slots, they should create a more sophisticated method of storage to make sorting easier. Maybe give us say... 10 boxes, to which we can label whatever we want and store what would be applicable. Name them after the jobs you play, the craft you're building up, etc. etc. Tell me what you think of my idea.

Nope, thier heads are still there. It was said in the interview that PS2 limitations allowed for a max bag of 90.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-02 12:40:21

Ugh, well that's probably what it's gonna be in the update. I wish they'd drop the ps2 like an unwanted prom night baby. Unfortunately that's not gonna happen considering the amount of subscribers still using PS2, and in their words, they are "taking responsibility" for their actions. *sigh*

Anyways, enough of my rant, elaborate on my idea of a more sophisticated storage system :3
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-02 12:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'm both shocked and happy of this, considering SE would wallow in their own misery over the "memory limitations" of PS2 preventing them from adding more storage

We all know that is ***. You've seen during Besieged the temporary items that appear in your inventory... same with the Fields of Valor. Its obvious there are ways to increase our storage beyond the "PS2 limitations" crap. That is the worst cop-out excuse that SE pulls.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-03-02 12:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Anyways, enough of my rant, elaborate on my idea of a more sophisticated storage system :3

I like the idea, would really help if SE would allow us the opportunity to actually organize our inventory via separate areas for certain things like you had said. I mean we have the ability to drop full armor sets to an NPC but if you're not near an NPC to reclaim your armor you gotta do the do! Warp run (and seriously like we all don't do enough running in this game... no wonder there are no FAT characters)get your stuff run some more.
Bah, enough of my HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE rant >.< but I like the idea Art, anyone else got some ideas they could implement?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-02 13:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Allow people to use either gil/CP or something to buy additional mog houses.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2009-03-02 13:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

simple tabs at the top.
Armor, Weapons/Ammo, spells/tools, Quest Items

solves everything and even organizes it all in a simnple step. thus elimanating SE PS2 BS. click a tab boing all that type in one grouping

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Megatron said:
simple tabs at the top.
Armor, Weapons/Ammo, spells/tools, Quest Items

I wish.
 Seraph.Ravenwind
Server: Seraph
user: Ravenwind
By Seraph.Ravenwind 2009-03-02 13:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What about making wearable items their own set of space? Seriously, we're wearing the weapon, armor, and accessories so why is it taking inventory space?
A ring on your finger is not taking up space in your purse or pocket irl so why not do something similar in game?
Meh. Never gunna happen, but logically...
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-02 13:24:35

Ravenwind said:
What about making wearable items their own set of space? Seriously, we're wearing the weapon, armor, and accessories so why is it taking inventory space?
A ring on your finger is not taking up space in your purse or pocket irl so why not do something similar in game?

I've been wishing this for years. Unfortunately logic and SE do not mix.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-02 13:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww quit bagging on the PS2 players.... just quit hoarding useless junk. And if you're running out of space really *** what you're keeping? Do you really need every bit of rare/ex gear?

It's entirely possible to work within the space limitations at hand. I've maxed out everything given so far, have 5 75's and I don't have a mule... Would I like more space? Sure! But am I going to bag on my FELLOW PS2 players? NO...
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-02 13:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravenwind said:

Or how about a key ring? I have like 15-20 keys taking up valuable space in my mog locker...and with the chest/coffer adjustment, getting rid of them takes a lot longer nowadays.

Edit: Maybe even furniture you could buy, with the hooks on it like IRL? Add a menu for keys in your MH and that's all that can be placed there, with different sizes of storage involved (10, 20, etc).
 Seraph.Ravenwind
Server: Seraph
user: Ravenwind
By Seraph.Ravenwind 2009-03-02 13:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Or how about a key ring? I have like 15-20 keys taking up valuable space in my mog locker...and with the chest/coffer adjustment, getting rid of them takes a lot longer nowadays.

Never even would have thought about it but you do have a valid point... between chest, coffer, and other misc. keys - a ring would be nice. At the very least a piece of furniture specifically for keys only that isn't "Storage".
Speaking of, a Moogle can teleport to check your garden but can't pick up an item in store? Wtf is up with that?! Lazy Moogles... just don't make them like they used to.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-02 13:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravenwind said:
At the very least a piece of furniture specifically for keys only that isn't "Storage".

Lol, I was mid edit to that effect while you were posting that. Think it'd be a neat idea ^^

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Edit: Maybe even furniture you could buy, with the hooks on it like IRL? Add a menu for keys in your MH and that's all that can be placed there, with different sizes of storage involved (10, 20, etc).

Please. I had roughly 30 keys in my Mog Locker and Storage, until I tossed all but 5 coffer keys and a few chest...
 Bahamut.Citag
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Citag 2009-03-02 13:50:59

I totally agree. Think of all those pockets and such you see on the tunics! I think they should make it just as with adding storage to you mh, each piece takes up a slot, yet adds 2+ more.
 Quetzalcoatl.Diveine
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Diveine
By Quetzalcoatl.Diveine 2009-03-02 13:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I wished they'd make us a weapons storer, for all the Elemental Staves. But come to think of it, good for mid level weapons that one can pick up for synced parties and such.

Citag said:
I totally agree. Think of all those pockets and such you see on the tunics! I think they should make it just as with adding storage to you mh, each piece takes up a slot, yet adds 2+ more.

Don't forget the fannypacks on Seer's, Garish and such! :D

SE needs to (Reward:) Mages for having to wear such hideous attire.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-02 14:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Aledacia said:
Please. I had roughly 30 keys in my Mog Locker and Storage, until I tossed all but 5 coffer keys and a few chest...

Yes need more storage!!
First Page 2 3 4