New Greedalox Quest
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-02 16:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
So basically, you went from a 15 to a 2 now?

Oburn, how can I possibly combat this wit!

I best not flame you again, you might threaten to beat me up again ;-;
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 16:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Korpg said:
So basically, you went from a 15 to a 2 now?

Oburn, how can I possibly combat this wit!

I best not flame you again, you might threaten to beat me up again ;-;

>.>

Sorry, I don't beat up the disabled. I'm not that cruel.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-02 16:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

People can gear up pretty well even with multiple 75 jobs AND STILL HAVE SPACE....

I have 5 75's myself and have a fair amount of room BUT that is only because I watch my inventory like a hawk.

PLD and BLM are my mains and as such they get the lions share of space I allocate in MOG/STORAGE/LOCKER.

HOWEVER I DO NOT have everything I could possibly need for every in-game tactical situation, I gear myself to be well-rounded. There will be better geared players than me, but I'm not playing the e-peen game and I think people get caught up in that too easily.

I originally posted to counter the bash on PS2 players. The QQ over X space because of PS2 limitation is old. It's not changing anytime soon, so folks need to adapt.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-02 16:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Sorry, I don't beat up the disabled. I'm not that cruel.

Is there ever an end to your remarkable witticisms?!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 17:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
People can gear up pretty well even with multiple 75 jobs.

I have 5 75's myself and STILL have a fair amount of room BUT that is only because I watch my inventory like a hawk.

PLD and BLM are my mains and as such they get the lions share of space I allocate in MOG/STORAGE/LOCKER.

Malekith said:
[N]ature abhors a vaccum, IF you give people more space THEN they're going to fill it. IF You give people more room THEN they're gonna want more gear, even though it may be for a job they play only once-in-a-while on a situational basis.

WHILE I don't have everything I could possibly need for every in-game tactical situation, I gear myself to be well-rounded. There will be better geared players than me, but I'm not playing the epeen game and I think people get caught up in that too easily.

I originally posted to counter the bash on PS2 players. The QQ over X space because of PS2 limitation is old. It's not changing anytime soon, so folks need to adapt.

So basically, you are saying that you have 2 mains: PLD and BLM. Your gear is situated for those 2 jobs mostly, which your other 75s get the bones of whats left.

So that means you have 3 jobs that are not geared right. So, according to your definition that I quoted so many times....

Malekith said:
Look when someone has X number of 75's human nature will be, unless they're fail, such that they'll want to gear those jobs right.

You fail because, according to your logic, you have 3 jobs at 75 that is not geared right. I'm not making this up, you said it, you said you fail (along with most everyone else with 5+ jobs). I'm giving you a chance to correct your mistake, to repair the damage so to say.
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-02 17:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I think this was supposed to be able the Greedalox quests.
Not an, "I know you are, but what am I" argument.

Everyone should just walk away... it takes 2 or more to argue.

See you next thread!
~Yote
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 17:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
So, I think this was supposed to be able the Greedalox quests.
Not an, "I know you are, but what am I" argument.

Everyone should just walk away... it takes 2 or more to argue.

See you next thread!
~Yote

Next thread will just be the same, as long as it involves me and Malekith/Wooooodum/Blazza
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-02 17:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Next thread will just be the same, as long as it involves me and Malekith/Wooooodum/Blazza

Take the hint maybe :x
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 17:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Korpg said:

Take the hint maybe :x

Sorry, I'm not going to stop pointing out mistakes, nor am I going to stop debating over stuff that I think should be brought into question.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-02 17:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe if I cast Dispel on your head...
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-02 17:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Try a Divine Seal + Accession + Raptured Erase Woooooooodum, might work... or so we can hope
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 17:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you can stop picking on one person because he has a different point of view than someone else, and it seems "cool" to pick on one of the two.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-02 17:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Or you can stop picking on one person because he has a different point of view than someone else, and it seems "cool" to pick on one of the two.

We pick on you because you're a spiteful little ***who takes his frustration of his own miserable existence out on other people, who also spins everything everyone says in an attempt to 1) elevate yourself above those individuals so you can pathetically attempt to look more intelligent, 2) put down these individuals to give yourself a sense of satisfaction and, 3), in extreme situations, threaten them with physical violence. We do not pick on you for any other reason, except that it's also pretty fun to watch you dig deeper holes for yourself when you reply with your "different point of view".

Just had to clear that up :)
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-02 17:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
[S]top picking on one person because he has a different point of view than someone else, and it seems "cool" to pick on one of the two.

^this. Learn it, love it, live it!
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-03-02 17:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone should start a thread called "A Makelith vs. Korpg compilation." I'd read it for some good laughs.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-02 17:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Bojack thanks for giving me top billing on that Marquee, it's appreciated!
 Remora.Narrubia
Server: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2009-03-02 18:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

GMs should be allowed to ban players based on their FFXIAH forums trolling...
 Titan.Azarasi
Server: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-03-02 18:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I would rather get more Storage space in my MH then inventory space, I have 70 in my inventory and I am fine with that, but my storage is always full up, at 60
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-02 19:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's what SE should do to help us out, in addition of making new gobbie bag quests for our inventory...
1) A Linkshell pouch, something to condense our multiple quantities of linkpearls into 1 pouch, maybe it sells from NPC for like 100k, and 1 pouch holds 10 pearls/sacks, etc.
2) A Keyring, something to hold all of our damn keys on, I have almost 20 keys alone sitting in my mog house, because I'm a pack-rat, and one day I'll happen to need a chest(not coffer) popped in crawler's nest. Giving a key ring, would help immensely remove a lot of inventory space..(for me at least)

3) A weapon rack, All those unused R/ex weapons? store them on the wall with the gobbie weapon rack! this I think would be neat not only for display, but also inventory reduction. I think it'd be cool for someone to walk into my mog house, and on my wall is my Vali's Bow.
My thoughts.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-02 19:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Galvaya, that avatar is hilarious
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-02 19:27:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Galvaya said:
Here's what SE should do to help us out, in addition of making new gobbie bag quests for our inventory...
1) A Linkshell pouch, something to condense our multiple quantities of linkpearls into 1 pouch, maybe it sells from NPC for like 100k, and 1 pouch holds 10 pearls/sacks, etc.
2) A Keyring, something to hold all of our damn keys on, I have almost 20 keys alone sitting in my mog house, because I'm a pack-rat, and one day I'll happen to need a chest(not coffer) popped in crawler's nest. Giving a key ring, would help immensely remove a lot of inventory space..(for me at least)

3) A weapon rack, All those unused R/ex weapons? store them on the wall with the gobbie weapon rack! this I think would be neat not only for display, but also inventory reduction. I think it'd be cool for someone to walk into my mog house, and on my wall is my Vali's Bow.
My thoughts.

That's a great idea. Even just sizing down some of the small things we tend to have multiple amounts of would help significantly. I can only imagine what life was like for ninjas or rangers prior to quviers/tool bags >< Speaking of which, it would be nice to equip quivers directly onto your ammo slot and use them there rather than having to pull out a stack each time.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-02 19:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
That's a great idea. Even just sizing down some of the small things we tend to have multiple amounts of would help significantly. I can only imagine what life was like for ninjas or rangers prior to quviers/tool bags >< Speaking of which, it would be nice to equip quivers directly onto your ammo slot and use them there rather than having to pull out a stack each time.

I like the ammo pouch idea, lets take it for action!
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-02 19:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe a "golf bag" for the Elemental staves...
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-02 20:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:

Ya, for SCH and BLM they call it "mythic".
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-03-02 21:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:

Galvaya said:

My thoughts.

Or we can just have the underpants gnomes horde all our gear for us >.>
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-02 22:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Uchisokonau said:
Or we can just have the underpants gnomes horde all our gear for us >.>

<Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.>
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2009-03-02 23:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Awww quit bagging on the PS2 players.... just quit hoarding useless junk. And if you're running out of space really *** what you're keeping? Do you really need every bit of rare/ex gear?

It's entirely possible to work within the space limitations at hand. I've maxed out everything given so far, have 5 75's and I don't have a mule... Would I like more space? Sure! But am I going to bag on my FELLOW PS2 players? NO...

*whew* Good, then I won't get the "flamming arrows of PC justice" on me since i'm on ps3 for now :-P
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-02 23:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Rustytiger said:

*whew* Good, then I won't get the "flamming arrows of PC justice" on me since i'm on ps3 for now :-P

Thats because you are one of the smart ones. You know that PS3 > PS2. Hell, Xbox > PS2. And thats saying something.
 Odin.Arnor
Server: Odin
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-03-03 00:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

seeing as though the last 2 gobbiebags the most expensive items were quested in WoTG im hopin they do that again so its not a must to drain everyones funds :x
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-03 00:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Azarasi said:
I would rather get more Storage space in my MH then inventory space, I have 70 in my inventory and I am fine with that, but my storage is always full up, at 60
Well first thing you should do is buy a Bookshelf and stick it in your Mog House, 'cause max Mog House, Storage and Mog Locker are all 80, not 60. If that's not enough, get a mule.

I like the linkpearl idea, but why not simply make them key items? The simple way around the issues with that idea is to add a delete option in the Linkshell section of the menu, and when you type /makeli to give someone a pearl, it creates a tradeable pearl as usual, but the person then has to 'use' that pearl to turn it into a key item.

Key-rings, sure, again, key items would work, they'd just have to add a keyring to inventory that only shows up when you are in a trade window to a chest or something.

My issue is not Mog House space, I don't have huge issues there (I have issues, but only because I need to clean it out), but my actual inventory sits at around 65/70 full time. There is more gear that I would like to be able to carry too, but as it stands I simply can't add in any more gear without getting rid of something else. (I do also need some clear inventory for pop items, salvage cells, etc.)

Korpg said:
I haven't even seen this thread until now and I'm getting blamed. Why don't you look at all the threads with your useless dribble in them and see what the common denominator is.